All Comments on 'Learning The Ropes Ch. 01'

by TheKinkyIndianGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

Very nice build up of the tension.

Looking forward to hear if she cuckolds him and spanks her pansy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish I had a wife like this

I always have to initiate sex with mine. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ridiculous garbage

First off - do ALL authors HATE Indians? All the recent stories have made Indians look and act like complete morons. And speaking of morons, you have the smarts to tag this story as having fetishes in it. WHY, for the love of GOD, did you post it in the loving wives section when you KNEW it belonged in FETISH???? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Why wouldn't he simply bitch slap her and throw her out? Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? Or a spine? Just awful.

No stars as even giving this mess one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good work...

just a request do not write next part in 2023.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story, please write more.

I enjoyed reading this story with my wife and we both got very hot by it. We are older and I dared not tell her of the beautiful girl from India I dated in college. Her parents were horrified when I wanted to marry her, and it seems she knew it would happen but loved our time anyway. She inspired fetishes in me. I have never smoked, she did and having sex with her while she smoked was amazing. With her I never minded the smoky breath or taste. I still love large very dark plum colored areolas. She also could not shave because of her parents, (this was the 60's so not that big a deal) When they came to visit she was the proper daughter in dress and manners, when they left she wore halter tops, tank tops, hiphuggers and shorts and flaunted her underarm hair and the trail that ran from the most beautiful pussy I ever saw all the way to surround her navel. She was my first love. Her beautiful full lips were wonderful to kiss and her soft rounded hips were amazing. I hope you write more about this couple, and include details that are special for women from India. Nipples, lips and the hairiness I noticed on most of the college girls from India. Your story brought this all back and I hope to read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'll be anonymous too

Nobody should think that they are the only model for sexual relations, far less marital relationships. Within six months of marriage most couples seem to know their places, though probably not why they are what they are. To outsiders the relationship may seem obvious, but often the truth is deeper even if it is hidden in plain sight. We just don't want to believe it, we make up our own stories.

Then sometimes, we are hit by the facts so hard we are winded and cannot speak about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheKinkyIndianGuy@TheKinkyIndianGuy
Love reading and writing erotica. Grew up in India, currently live in California. My stories are my dark fantasies, laced with kink, BDSM, and fetishes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES