Learning The Ropes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she tapped him to stop," too sensitive."

That's all she had to mutter, and he stopped, looked up at his Goddess, who was glowing the after warmth on her orgasm that he just gave her. She looked at with her glazed eyes, "Thank you baby. I really needed that release."

"I am glad you enjoyed." He said with all sincerity, and then asked her, do you want some coffee now."

She nodded, and then turned to pick her pack of cigarettes on the side table next to couch. He watched her pull out a long white cigarette, as he walked to the kitchen to make coffee. He watched he lit the cigarette and taking a long strong puff, followed by a quick exhale as its strong smell filled the room that he didn't allowed her to smoke indoors before. She was only allowed to smoke on the terrace. This time she didn't ask, and he didn't bother to stop.

Something drastically changed that morning in their relationship.

Sunday Morning Sex

Amit watched her from the kitchen while making coffee, watching her taking long satisfying puffs, open mouth exhales, enjoying the after warmth of sex, enjoying her smoke. He looked at his own cock which was making a tent in his boxers, pre-cum had left a patch on his grey boxer. He wanted a release, but his mind was still dizzy from what has happened in last half an hour; he had given his beautiful sexy wife (or Goddess) a mind shattering orgasm. He had never felt submissive around her before, as most of their sex was vanilla until that morning - making out, sucking nipples, kissing, followed by missionary that usually pretty quick.

Shruti had sucked him on occasions, but nothing to write home about, mostly gentle licking and little sucking, it seemed she wasn't into it, and he never pressed her further. He always wanted to go down on her, but she seemed to be somewhat shy whenever he did. Most memorable sex was when she rode him on their first anniversary, he enjoyed that bit of her being in control, but most of the time they preferred missionary. But then he wondered, if she really did. Her behavior this morning was quite different, she was quite vocal, assertive, demanding, and even somewhat dominating.

Their marriage was arranged by their parents who were family friends. He knew Shruti for 10 years or so. While he had seen her grown into a woman during that phase, but most of the time he was living in different places for his education, so only time they had spent together was after when their parents shared their wish with Amit and Shruti. This gave very little chance to explore their sexual interests and inclination. To be honest, he was shy about the subject anyways, being submissive by nature. He always loved to read erotica. Particularly, stories involving domination by strong women of submissive males, and fantasies about it, but never made an effort to live those fantasies. Somehow, he could never muster the courage.

As he poured coffee, he realized that this was first time Shruti took control during sex, even pushed him, and he loved every bit of it. Perhaps, they could experiment more and he might get the chance to explore his submissive nature further. He brought coffee to her, she was in the middle of last puff on almost done cigarette," Can you bring the ashtray form the terrace?"

He put down the coffee on the side table, and went outside to bring ashtray and saw couple of cigarette stubs from last night. Though he had the fetish, and enjoyed watching her smoke, he didn't want her to pick up the unhealthy habit again.

He brought the ashtray, and she got up in sitting position and stubbed the cigarette that was done while he held it for her, she smiled," you seems to be super nice to me this morning?"

He sat down on the couch, "well, I don't want my Goddess to be mad with me again. Didn't you notice, I had to work hard to make her smile?"

She sipped her coffee," didn't seem like to me, you were pretty eager to please me. You are still hard." She directly looked at the tent he was making against his boxers.

He looked at his cock which was still hard, he was surprised himself, but was quick to respond keeping the roleplay going, looking at his cock," Well, I would leave it to Goddess to decide what do to with the poor thing."

Shruti almost giggled, "Well, I might be happy to take care of it, but morning coffee first," then thinking as she sipped her coffee, and added with an authoritative tone as if she was dealing with a kid," if you keep it hard until I finish my coffee, I might help you with your hard problem."

She put down her cup, and relit a fresh cigarette.

Amit raised his eyebrows," Another, haven't you smoked enough since last night."

"A lot has happened since last night, it helps me process it." she blew a cone of smoke in his general direction.

Amit enjoyed her authority and control, even her smoking, as she asked him to move towards her. His cock was still hard, as he scooted over towards her feet, and as soon he settled in, Shruti stretched her legs, and caressed his cock with her feet through the thin material of his boxers.

She took another long puff between sips of her coffee, and asked him to take his cock out. He looked at her with glazed eyes, wasn't sure if she meant it. She repeated her command," Take it out, since my hands are busy (showing coffee in one, and cigarette in other), I would touch it with my feet."

And then mischievously smiled," Do you mind your Goddess feet on your cock."

Amit was somewhat surprised her bluntness, as she rarely used words like cock, pussy and fuck so bluntly with him in conversations, though she might have used sometime in heat of the moment when they were making out. But this morning was a different altogether, she was in control, authoritative, blunt, kinky, suggesting to use her feet to jerk him off. He was fully turned on, as he unbuttoned the lone button of the fly of his boxers, and his cock sprang out.

Shruti giggles," Someone is desperate," as she stretched a bit and touched his cock with her foot, and gently caressed its underside, Amit groaned with joy, titled his head back and closed his eyes.

She played with it for a few minutes, caressing Amit's cock, rolling it between her feet, and even tried to stroke it using both feet, but that was hard in her current position and with coffee in one hand. She finished coffee, put away her cup, and got an idea to tease him further.

She asked him to finish his coffee; he quickly gulped it down. She was a smart girl, and figured that he was definitely turned on with her commands and authority, and she found it pretty exciting too that he was playing along being her submissive. She wanted further proof, and to see how far she could push this roleplaying that was indeed turning her on, as she could feel her pussy getting wet again.

She felt horny as she gave him the next command," Get up and remove your boxers, and sit down sideways facing me."

This time he didn't delay, and removed his boxers, and quickly sat down as she asked, she tapped his thighs and forced him to open to give her access, as he watch her stretch her legs a bit further pushed his cock against his belly and even rubbed his balls, he moaned with obvious pleasure.

She took a puff on her half done cigarette, and threw cone of thick smoke in his direction," I like when you moan at your Goddess' touch," rubbing his balls.

Teasing him with her feet, as she became bolder, she licked her own fingers, and started rubbing her own clit," Ohhhhh Amit, this feels so good, see how wet I have become playing with you."

She opened her legs shamelessly, and openly rubbed her pussy, showing him how wet it was, as her own orgasm started building again. He watched her, taking desperate puffs on her cigarette, rubbing her pussy, as she laid almost naked right in front of him, her night gown was wide open and bunched up on either side revealing her beautiful toned body, her breasts with hard nipples, her slender waist, very well-toned and slender thighs and calves with her running. Her feet clamped his cock and rubbing it with the same rhythm as she rubbed her own pussy.

This was incredible sight, stimulation was intense, he could have shot anytime, as he watched this sensual sight unfolding right in front of him, he wanted to come, he was desperate to come, if given a chance he would have stroked his cock a few times and sprayed all his come over her naked body. He watched her shaking and quivering with excitement, under her own touch, her thigh opened wide, as she rubbed her clit urgently, her feet spread apart leaving his cock high and dry.

She urged him, "come here and lick me again baby, I need you to lick me to another orgasm, I wannnna come again."

In spite of his own arousal and need to come, he was hypnotically drawn to her pussy. He went down on her on his keen, between her shamelessly opened legs, and drove his tongue into her wet and warm pussy, she moaned with pleasure," ooooooh yessssss baby, lick me there like you did before... yessssss suck on my lips, lick my pussy... yessssss ... fuckkkk, I am going to come in your mouth, keeping licking ... ohhhh you are such a goooood boyyyaaaa...fuck."

Her hand moved back on the back of his head, she pulled him urgently towards her pussy, urged him to continue to lick, as she started coming again, squirting her juices in his mouth, she was so wet, he had hard time slurping on her juices, she was coming and gushing again, as her body jerked repeatedly. She only needed a minute to recover when he heard the sweetest word," Lie down on the carpet baby, I going to fuck you now."

He quickly jumped and compiled as his Goddess wanted, and lay there on the carpet right next to the couch they were on. His cock pointing to the ceiling, his tip glistening with his own pre-cum, he was desperate to come. She took last puff on her dying cigarette, and stubbed in the ashtray, and stood over his body as she threw away the robe. She indeed looked like a Goddess -- beautiful and naked without any inhibition. Worthy of worshiping in her full glory.

She took her time, as she slowly lowered her body, teasing him with her beautiful body, and then held his cock as her pussy was in touching distance of his tip, she looked into his glazed eyes, paused for a moment, even rubbed his cock on her wet juicy pussy lips, they both moaned in unison, and then she sank.

She was so wet and smooth, one single motion, he was all inside her, his cock was hot and rock hard, completely captured in her vice like grip. She didn't move, just looked at him again as he obediently lay there with his hands on his side, waiting to be taken by his Goddess. Waiting for her to claim him forever.

Yes, something changed in their relationship that Sunday morning, it would never be the same. His submission was obvious; her domination was true.

She was learning quickly, as she lifted her body couple of inches, more like teasing him, and pushed it back down with all her weight, like making a point that she was in control. She grounded her ass in his crotch, looking at him intently. Making sure, he understood that she was the one fucking him. Not the other way around.

She repeated this a few times, with their eyes locked. Like a tigress looked at her prey before she pounced on it.

Then she leaned forward, with her luscious breasts hanging right in front of him, still keeping the eye contact, grinding her hips in slow back and forth motion, fucking him slowly but surely," you don't cum without my permission, I want to make this one last and fuck you as I want."

She was learning fast, gaining control over him, his fantasies, his desires, his life.

All he needed was to nod," yes my Goddess."

He understood his place, beneath her, in her utter control. He knew he never wanted anything else. This was a dream come true. Might have taken it's time, but it did come around. He was happy under his Goddess, and moaned, as she started fucking him with decent rhythm, yet slowly picking the pace, making sure to grind her hips into his body, every time she came down.

Her own orgasm was not far, as she knew, but she wanted to test him further, she wanted to ensure that he understood once and for all -- she was the one in commands, always and forever.

She started fucking him harder, grunting and grinding each downwards stroke, drawing a groan from," yessss baby, fuck me like that, I am getting close, ooooohhhh gwwwaaaad, my cock feels so good inside your warm ..."

His word trails, he was about to shoot, but she sensed it, and just let him slip out of pussy, reminding him," you cannot come without my permission."

She held his face in her hand, and almost barked at him," do you understand?"

He nodded tamely, submitting to her will, her desires," yes Godddddesssss. But I am close, please let me"

He somehow used his kegel muscles to prevent from spilling, he knew he was pretty close, but tried hard to control it.

She pinched his nipple, partially to distract him, but mostly to make her point that this was not negotiable, he only could come when she wanted," no, you will not come until I tell you to. Or you will be punished."

She pinched his nipple again to make her point. He begged her with a puppy face," please baby, let me come," as she held his cock, and put it back in her pussy.

She liked this, and she wanted him to beg more, even though she knew that she herself was ready to come. She went back into the fucking rhythm and smiled at him as he begged her again," ok come with me," as she pushed harder and harder, grunting, grinding her hips, her own juices started gushing within already started to make a puddle in pubic hair.

"yesssss, come with me... fuckkkkk ... coooooommmme with me ... nowwwww," as she started shaking, his body jumped underneath her, as he shot his come deep inside her pussy, again and again as they bodies jerked and shook together.

She leaned over and kissed him passionately," good boy, my sweet baby ... that was soooo fucking hot," he was speechless, feeling proud at his performance.

She kissed him passionately, as both sweaty bodies mushed together, she kept kissing him lovingly, showing her affection, probing her tongue inside his mouth, sucking his lower lip," I love you baby."

Kiss, kiss and more kiss, as she was really happy," That was great! We both needed this."

This? Sex or the change in their relationship or their lives. Perhaps all of the above.

Only time would tell.

12