Learning the Ropes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so hard," he tells me. He reaches out for my stomach. "Your cock... These abs... Will, I--"

I thrust upward to meet his movements, silencing him and reaching up to return the treatment of my nipples. He nods, closing his eyes and throwing his head back. I marvel at the beauty of his exposed neck. I stroke his chest and along his neck, rubbing his shoulder and then reaching out for his rod. He thrusts forward to meet my hand now.

"Why do you always know where to touch me?"

I smile. "I just know. Mark, I..." I stop, unsure how to continue. He opens his eyes, the same warm flame still there.

He reaches down and presses his hand to my chest, over my heart. "I know. Now--do me good, OK?"

I slide out of him, kissing him all the while, and turn him over. I push his hips down into the mattress so that his cock and belly are flush with it and begin inching my cock between his tight asscheeks. If his ass was tight before, this position makes things decidedly difficult to keep a hold on. I move forward and back, coaxing whimpers from Mark. I reach out to turn his cheek and in to claim his lips in a frantic kiss.

"I feel you... I think--I think I love you, Mark..."

He smiles into our kiss and pulls away. "Shh... I've just got you all worked up. Now, fuck me, stud."

My breath seizes in my chest a few times, and then I am able to resume rocking. My hips have a mind of their own, and soon I am thrusting in and out, back and forth across Mark's taut inside.

He moans and pushes back against me. I reach with one hand to press his ass down, grinding his cock into the mattress. I ride him, bucking my hips back and forth and demonstrating the same dominance he showed while on top. I swivel my hips now, twisting slightly left and then right as I pump in and out. Every thrust tugs at my cock from a deliciously different angle.

"Fuck, Will... You've got me so wet, stud. Fuck that ass. Yeah, right there..." He pulls me toward him and kisses me, his tongue lolling its way into my mouth. "So fuckin' good. Make that ass yours, Will..."

I nod and begin thrusting downward into the mattress. The wet hotness welcomes me with tight tugging and then pushing against me. I'm not going to last much longer. I smack his ass, and Mark moans and arches his back, twisting my cock upward from inside. I gasp and spank his cheeks again, rubbing his ass with all the tenderness I can muster. Crack! Crack! Like a man possessed, I continue to fuck his ass, spanking and then rubbing at his taut skin.

"Fuck, Will... Fuck my ass. Yeah, stud: Bust it up."

That vulgar plea--that's what does it for me. With a shudder, I feel something inside my abdomen snap, and the tendrils of pleasure that have built up splay out from my center of gravity, across my belly, and to out to my fingertips, my toes, my temples. I can feel myself melting into him.

Frantic to help him come up to where I can feel myself going, I thrust into Mark, pulling upward and then down along his beautiful crack. I reach around to grasp his cock. My hand slides between the mattress and his abdomen to grip him. "Come on, Mark. Come with me..."

I pump him back and forth, swirling my thumb around the head, and then I feel his abdomen tense in telltale fashion even as my own frantic coming begins to slow. I run my cock deep into him when his muscles begin to contract all around me.

"Will... Will... That's it. I'm there, stud."

I kiss him, shuddering with the last spasms. His hand strokes my cheek. He nods into our kiss. His hot cream spills out all over my hand, running over and onto the sheets.

"I love... I love the way you feel..." I whisper.

It's happened. We are so tender helping each other into the shower and then washing each other off. I can't stop reaching out for him and touching him. My hands keep wandering to his stomach. He swats my hand away and mutters something about being embarrassed, but I can't help but feel drawn to that part of him as much as any other. I realize I'll have to figure out some way to convince him. I soap him up and stroke his back before rinsing him off.

Mark throws my towel at me. This time, I catch it. He smiles and pulls a set of sheets from the linen closet in the bathroom. Later, and after changing the bedsheets, he climbs into the bed and sighs. I crawl across the bed and unabashedly curl up next to him. We're practically joined at the hip, I think, and smile at the notion.

"Hey, Mark..."

"Yeah, Will?"

"What's on the ole agenda for Sunday?"

"Sleep. Breakfast..."

"I hope you've made time for another session..."

"Exercise?"

I punch him in the arm. "I'll make sure you get a workout."

He smiles. I kiss him, slipping my tongue between his lips. He sighs.

"What?"

"I just can't believe this..."

I hug his shoulder and yawn. "Let's just get some shut-eye. Nothing complicated now. Nothing heavy. Too early."

"Sure."

"Mark?"

He sighs and then laughs a little.

"Yeah, Will?"

"Promise me?"

"What's that, Will?"

"You'll fuck me, right?"

I look up at him. There is a hint of a smirk on his lips. I feel his cock twitch ever so slightly. Never content to let things lie, I lick his neck. Just a little swipe.

"Will, come on--let a guy have a rest, eh?" he pleads, keeping his eyes closed but catching me in an embrace with both arms.

"Then promise me..."

"I promise. If you're good."

"I was pretty damn good judging from how much you came."

"Good night, Will..." he says, a grin breaking over his face, his eyes never opening.

I yawn and lean over to my vibrating phone. Six missed calls. My mother. A message, also from her.

"Where r u? @ Sharla's? U'r blocking the garage!"

Damn.