All Comments on 'Learning the Rules Ch. 01'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

What an interesting, intense beginning to what I hope will be a really good story.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Intriguing start

To a lovely story.

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next chapter.

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
Lovely

A nice gentle build up, leaving me wanting to know more.

Welcome and thank you.

5 stars.

markellymarkellyover 9 years ago
Good...

A good start and I’m look forward to reading more from you. Well paced and an interesting read.

Maybe a couple of things that slewed my thinking, yet so minor that I’m sure the more I read what comes next, then perhaps I may be wrong.

Well done for the start to your first story.

elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Hooked

Looking forward to the next chapter

magpie45magpie45over 9 years ago

do not take to long with the next part

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 9 years ago
An excellent first story.

I look forward to reading more...

georgeblackgeorgeblackover 9 years ago
Read the whole series

The series get better as as it progresses. Chapter 1 whets your appetite. And things get better from there. The writing gets better and the excitement builds.

I like the contrast, the sweet and sour aspect to the women in the series. They are every man's dream.

Could also serve as BDSM 101 for a novice sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wanted to read more after your Marine Story

Hi. I just finished your Marine story and love it. Now, I'm starting this series. So far, I enjoyed chapter one. I can't wait to continue. Thanks for giving us such good stories. Sometimes the stories are good, sometimes I wonder how they got printed. Never do I wonder how yours will be. I know they will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Excellent writing. I cannot wait to read more! .BAB

PigheadedPigheadedabout 8 years ago
Very well done

Very nice story! I enjoy the plot and character development. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And it begins.....

Okay...you have my attention...now let's continue!

Matt

jimmyturtlemanjimmyturtlemanalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait to read Chapter 2

I love how the characters are being developed in this introduction chapter. I feel like Alex must feel. I want to know more, and more.

Great writing!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great

I like the way you introduced the characters in this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. I want to thank you for your sending me a reaction to my comments on another story. It feels good to know the writer actually pays attention to the comments. I have commented on several stories and most comments get no reaction.

teehaateehaaalmost 4 years ago
I don't really like this part...

Because of two reasons: first the sudden change from past to the present in the naration.

Second for the narration in the present. Ik gives the story a sense of breathless urgency that is not warranted for.

Still a nice set up for a story. 4*

Shenanigans90Shenanigans90about 3 years ago
Great First Chapter

I thought this was a great first chapter. Great character introduction and build up for chapter two. I can’t wait to see where this leads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES