Learning the Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is shocked by the warm feeling she immediately has between her legs and is even more shocked that she is getting wet simply from his last statement. God, this is new for me. If he can make me feel like this with one sentence, what could he do with an actual touch? I bet he would be great in bed. I bet he would fuck like a stallion. Oh God! What the fuck is going on, what I am thinking.

Her thoughts are interrupted when Jamie puts his finger and thumb gently under her chin and raises her head toward him. He looks totally serious when he says, "I never repeat myself Ms. Newman. However, I can see by the look in your eyes and the expression on your face, among other things; he looks directly at Alex's hardened and very protruding nipples and continues to speak, that your thoughts are elsewhere at the moment. So, I will repeat myself for you this one time; but it will only be this once. It would behoove you to remember that. Understand."

Alex realizes that it is not a question. He is simply stating a fact and for some reason, she believes him. She nods and answers him; she is not answering whether or not she understands, but his initial question.

"Yes, I would like the answer." Her body is shaking, it is barely visible, but he is standing so close to her and is so in tune to her, he sees it across her arms, her chest, and her abdomen. It is exciting to him to have this effect on a woman he believes is most likely strong willed, extremely intelligent, and very independent. It is so exciting to him that he feels his cock starting to pulse, immediately he is semi erect. It's been a while since a woman has had this dramatic an effect on him. He starts to make mental notes of the plans he has for Ms. Newman.

He leans in closer to her ear so that only she can hear him and whispers his answer. "She is your typical woman. She thinks that by being flirtatious and gentle she can win me over. Like most women, she thinks that will make me want her. Make me want to fuck her. She thinks she knows me because her husband and I have been friends for quite a long time. Because we have shared a few dinners and some light conversation. But trust me, she does not know me. And she is the last type of woman I would want to fuck. I don't do gentle flirts; I don't do typical. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Ashley. Actually, I like her. For Stephan, she is perfect. For me, well, she is simply not my type."

Jamie slowly moved behind her, lightly drawing his hand across her lower back from one side to the other. He left his hand resting in the curve of her back, just on the crest of her well rounded ass. He continued to softly whisper into her left ear now. He could feel her body tense. She was standing so still, he thought she stopped breathing. She had for a few seconds. Then he heard her take a prolonged deep breath, he watched her chest gradually rise as she inhaled. A few seconds later, she quietly sighed as she slowly exhaled.

He continued on, "I prefer my women to be of stronger character, to have a much stronger sense of self, and to enjoy being anything but typical. In fact, if they are willing to be atypical, the more the better. The status quo is not what I'm looking for in any aspect of my life. He adds with emphasis, specifically not in my woman."

He hesitated a moment to look into her eyes. They were as dark and deep as any sapphire he had ever seen. They glowed with desire and he was more than willing to ignite the fire. His breath moved from her ear, down her cheek and rested just over her mouth as he tipped his head in close as if he were going to kiss her. She gasps just loud enough that he heard her and gave her the most delicious smile she had ever seen. "It takes a woman with a strong sense of who she is and what she wants to make me even the slightest bit interested. It takes a strong woman to meet my needs and an even stronger woman to maintain my attentions. Do you know of such a woman, Ms. Newman?"

Alex is stunned. She doesn't know what to say. She doesn't know how to respond. Hell, she doesn't even know if she can respond. Her mind is in a fog. Her mouth is dry. And oh dear God, but her silk panties are very wet.

"Can I surmise by the "necklace" that you are wearing that you do. It's too bad for me that I may be too late to find out just how strong a woman you are and how adept you are in your understanding. I have a feeling we would play well together." I will have to find out just what that collar means to her. How committed is she in this relationship? Is there any chance? But collared or not, I just may break the rules for this one.

Lifting his head from her ear, he makes one last comment, "As for your earlier thoughts Ms. Newman, multiple your wildest expectations by ten and you may come close." He laughs, excuses himself and makes his way across the room to say hello to his old friend. Alex is stunned; she is literally unable to move for a few seconds.

Ashley walks over to Alex. "Are you ok Alex, you look flushed?" Touching the top of her hand to Alex's cheek, she says, "Honey, you are hot. Do you have a fever? Did Jamie say something to upset you? Honey, is everything alright?"

"Ash, you have no idea. I am so hot right now, I could melt ice. No, he didn't upset me but he did sort of "bother" me. He is a very "bothersome" man and no, everything is definitely not alright. But here's hoping to the fact that it will be."

Alex is looking at him standing across the room. Talking to Stephan like nothing has happened. Like he didn't just whisper some of the sexiest things she has heard in a long time into her ears. She didn't blush; she didn't even flinch as he whispered those things in her ear. She was immobile. She was mesmerized. Almost spell bound by not only his voice, but by the content of what he said. Her thoughts were a little scattered. She couldn't tell if he was propositioning her or simply stating what his preferences were. She was so trying to explain this affect he had on her, these feelings she was having that she thought, "Is it possible he was hypnotizing me?"

Taking a deep breath, she decides she wants to know more about this man. No, she needs to know more about this man. Is he simply arrogant or can he back up his words with his actions. God, she hopes to find out. And what the hell did he mean about playing together and what does my necklace have to do with anything? Damn him, he is the most exasperating yet intoxicating man I have ever met.

~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

12