Learning the Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, just tell me. Did you tell him that I called him a megalomaniac?"

"Ok, ok. Not exactly, I don't think. But I did tell him that we talked and I referenced megalomaniac in regard to our conversation." Alex hesitates, "Well, now that I think about it, I may have told him you said it."

"Oh Shit! Oh Shit! Oh Fuck! Alex, why did you do that?"

"What's the big deal, he's not going to say anything to you about it. Even if he does, it's no big deal."

"No, he might not, but then again, he just might. Trust me it's a bigger deal than you think. I'm sure he knows that I set him up at dinner so that the two of you were forced to talk to each other. He basically told me that at dinner and now this. Worse than him confronting me is what he might say to Stephan about all of this. He could really get me in some trouble with my lovely husband."

"So what if he does say something to Stephan? It's not the end of the world."

"No, it's not the end of the world. It's just more support for Stephan's argument that I interfere in other people's business way too much. Stephan is always telling me to not get involved in these things. He tells me to mind my own business. But no, I just can't help myself and I jump in head first and check how deep the water is later. Oh well, it's too late now. I'll have to face the consequences later."

"What consequences? You make it sound like Stephan is going to punish you or something. Like you are some kind of poorly behaved child and you are in need of a timeout."

Ashley laughs, "Oh Honey, we are so beyond the timeout phase. Alex, I think I should tell you something, but you have to swear to me that you will not be mad at me, judge me, and most important, you will not share with anyone what I am about to tell you."

"Ash, you are scaring me a little. What the hell are you talking about?"

"Alex, Stephan and I have a secret. Well, not really a secret, but more like a private thing we share. Al, we are into BDSM."

Alex is amazed but what Ashley has just told her. She has known Ashley forever and never heard her say anything in reference to BDSM. She is sure Ashley is exaggerating. "You mean like a little spanking now and then; maybe the occasional blindfold or bonding."

"Honey, it's that and soooo much more. Honey, we are full blown kinks! And we love it! So as far as that spanking issue, if Jamie tells Stephan that I called him a megalomaniac, that is most likely a sure thing tonight. And considering the best friend thing, the dinner seating thing, and the "I told you to stay out of it" thing, I'm in for one wild ride tonight."

"Ash, why are you standing there with that silly grin on your face? I never heard you say anything about this before. Now you're telling me you are into BDSM and you're standing there like a school girl on prom night. What's going on with you?"

"Hey, don't knock prom night. As I recall, we both had a really good night. Anyway, Alex pee or whatever you have to do. I have two more things to tell you and then we have to get back out there to say our good-byes. I don't want to give Jamie too much time alone with Stephan. The more time he has, the more trouble I will be in with my hubby."

Alex pees, shaking her head at her friend, "I can't believe you never told me about this before. How long have you been into it?" She washes her hands and starts to touch up her makeup.

Ashley stands next to Alex talking to her and giving her a short summary while looking at her mirrored reflection. Ashley has always looked younger to Alex, but standing here, with that excited and somewhat apprehensive look on her face, she really does look like a high school girl on prom night.

"Alex, about those two things I wanted to tell you." Ashley hesitates. Her voice is a little shaky, like she doesn't know exactly how to put her words together.

Alex laughs sarcastically, "I can't think of anything else you could possibly tell me that could surprise me more than that you and Stephan are into BDSM."

Smiling with a contrite look on her face Ashley nervously laughs, "Don't count on it Honey. The first thing I want to tell you is that Stephan and I have always shared some level of a D/s relationship. Right from the beginning, I felt safe with him. Secure and well, basically cared for when I was with him. He knew he was a Dominate and had "played" in his previous relationships. I just always thought I was a woman who liked to be taken care of by a man. I thought of myself simply as more of a caregiver, I didn't need to be the leader. In fact, it was easier for me to let someone else lead. So I did."

"I never even knew what a submissive was, let alone realized I was a one. I didn't know how deep my submissive nature went until Stephan and I explored it together. The BDSM is part of who we are as individuals and as a couple. It's just more pronounced at some times than it is at others. But it is always a main part of our relationship. It was there right from the beginning and just became stronger as we grew together and realized how much each of us enjoy it and feel enriched from it. And since I'm most assuredly already in hot water with my hubby, it can't hurt too much more to tell you the last bit of info I have been holding back on tonight."

"Shit Ashley, just come out and tell me already. You are killing me with the suspense."

"Well, the second thing I think you should know is that Jamie is into BDSM too. Alex, Jamie is what would be known as "A Dom's Dom." So your conversation tonight should be mind blowing." Ashley looks at her friend's shocked face and starts to laugh. "Close your mouth Alex; it really is not a good look."

Alex's only response is "Oh Shit!"

~~~~~~~~

Ashley takes Alex's hand in hers and leads her out of the bathroom. As they walk down the hall to the front of the house, Ashley notes that the few remaining guests that were there before she entered the bathroom have now departed. Standing in the foyer is Stephan and Jamie. Jamie has a gleam in his eye and a smug smile on his face. Stephan looks at his wife with raised eyebrows and reaches out his hand. No words are exchanged, but she knows Jamie has told Stephan about her comment and most likely a lot more. Ashley releases Alex and takes Stephan's hand. He pulls her into his body and drapes his arm around her shoulders. He leans down to kiss her temple, she looks up and says "Sorry."

Shaking his head, he smiles at her. He slides his arm off her shoulder and down her backside. Without warning, he swats her behind. Hard enough that the "Whack!" is easily heard by all present. Ashley yelps and her pelvis moves forward instinctively to get away from the source of the swat. Biting her lower lip, she resumes her earlier position as if nothing out of the ordinary just happened. Alex is shocked. She looks from Ashley to Stephan and back again. Ashley shrugs her shoulders and gives her the "I told you so" look. As she looks at Stephan, his facial expression dares her to question him on the matter. Alex looks to see what Jamie's response to all of this is and all she sees is an expression of pure joy and laughter.

"I'm sure you are sorry love. Especially now that you've been caught in your mischief, yet once again! I'm sure you are very remorseful. Just as I'm sure you will be more so a little later. But don't worry; you will have time to repent right after we discuss this at length, once we are upstairs. That however, will have to wait until after our guests have gone." His tone is damning, but light with promises to come. His words are for Ashley's ear only. He smiles knowingly at her and she snuggles closer. Immediately, she feels warm at her core and moisture building up in her sex.God my man is sexy when he is chastising me. Well, to be truthful, my man is just plain sexy. Not to mention imaginative. Yeah for me! I think. I hope!

Jamie looks at Ashley and smirks. She actually wrinkles up her nose and sticks her tongue out at him. Stephan sees their interaction and "Whack!" Ashley takes a second spank to her behind.

"Behave wife." It's two simple words, but they cause her heart to race and her lady parts to clench tight with anticipation.

"Yes Stephan." Quietly followed by, "But he really is insufferable."

Stephan exhales exasperated and just shakes his head in Jamie's direction. "What is a man to do?"

It was a rhetorical question, but Jamie can't help himself, he answers his friend, "I suggest you beat her."

Alex gasps, stepping further away from Jamie.

Jamie smiles at Alex's reaction and knowingly winks at his long-time friend. Giving Stephan a half shoulder hug, the kind that guys who have a close relationship give so that you know there is a bond, but it still looks manly. He leans down to Ashley and kisses her cheek before she has a chance to pull away. "Careful little one, I have told you before, you don't want to play with me. I will win, I always do and you know I don't play fair." He winks at her and watches as Ashley turns red. "One more thing, don't think I'm not aware of what you were up to tonight. You would be so annoyed if you only knew how much you actually helped me tonight. So, I will forgive you for the megalomaniac comment, even if it may be true." Then just to annoy her more, he pinches her nose before she crinkles it up at him again.

Still laughing, he extends his hand to Alex. "Ms. Newman, would you still like a ride home? Or since your little bathroom excursion with our Ashley have you changed your mind?" He is both mocking and challenging her.

Alex takes his hand, "No, I haven't changed my mind and would appreciate the ride home. Thank you."I really mean, I accept your challenge you arrogant man. I am not intimidated by you and I'm annoyed with how you try to intimidate my friend. Really, how bad can you be? I see where Ashley got the megalomaniac idea.

Jamie has to admit, he is impressed at how Alex just squared her shoulders, looked him right in the eye and didn't hesitate to take his hand.Ms. Alexandra Newman may be a smart and sexy woman. But this silly girl doesn't have a clue what she is getting herself into.

The foursome exchanges their good byes and Stephan gives Alex a kiss on the cheek whispering, "He's not as bad as he pretends to be Alex. Whatever you do, do not lie to him. Just be honest with him and everything will be fine. Remember the decision is yours to make and you can always say no." He kisses her temple as he releases her into Jamie's hands.

Stephan looks at both of his friends both are like family to him. One he has known since childhood and loves like a brother; the other he has known for since he met Ashley and loves like a sister. He doesn't want to see either of them hurt. He also doesn't want this to affect his or Ashley's relationship with their friends.

"I feel the need to send you both off with a word of caution." Stephan is looking directly at Jamie, but speaking as if to both of them he continues, "You are both adults. So I feel a little silly saying this, but it needs to be said. I have no idea what, if anything will come of the two of you. But I can see there is some type of connection, if not an attraction. So, I'm just going to tell you, I love you both. We love you both. So, if for no other reason than to protect Ashley and me from being hurt, be truthful with each other. Don't start off a potential friendship or for that matter a potential relationship with lies or secrets. Last but not least, if you don't plan on giving each other one hundred percent, than say good bye now and save us all a lot of trouble."

Alex realizes that not once did Stephan look at her during his speech.I know he was saying that for both of us, but there was definitely an underlying meaning directed at Jamie. Something is going on here and I'm not in on it. Yet.

"Well, I can't speak for Ms. Newman, but I thank you for your warm words of support and encouragement. If that is how you meant them. I got a little confused between the "I love you both" part and the "say good bye now" part. But, I know you only want what's best for us. So thanks." Laughing, Jamie gives Stephan a slap on the arm.

Alex smiles back at Stephan and Ashley as she and Jamie leave the trinity. Before the front door closes, the last words heard are "Upstairs wife, now." Followed by Ashley's contrite, "Yes, Husband." Jamie burst out laughing before he is even off the stairs and on the sidewalk.

What Alex doesn't hear, as Ashley reaches the top of the stairs, is Stephan's commanding voice say, "No wife, not the bedroom, the third floor."

"Yes Stephan." Her body tenses with anticipation. Ashley's excitement and trepidation can be heard in her voice and seen in the little shiver that runs through her entire body. It always amazes her, the effect Stephan's command voice has on her. Depending on the situation, it has can have a variety of effects on her. In this situation, it gives her a sense of excitement and trepidation all rolled into one. She remembers how at first, the fear part was a little overwhelming. Now, the combination of the unease she feels of the unknown and excitement of the yet to come are the biggest turn on for her. She wouldn't trade this feeling for anything. Well, almost anything.

"I will be up in a few minutes and I will expect you to be prepared for my arrival. You really outdid yourself tonight wife. The dinner party was very good, your behavior, not so much. You know you were a bad girl tonight Ashley, don't you?"

"Yes Stephan." She loves when he refers to her as a girl, bad or good.

"What happens to bad girls Ashley? What happens to bad girls that ignore their husband's wishes?" Stephan is calm and quiet. He is teasing with her but his words are full of promise.

"They get punished." Chills run up and down her spine as she answers him.Oh God, make it good. I can't wait. Please hurry Stephan. Please hurry.

"Yes they do. Now go prepare yourself."

Ashley goes to the back room on the third floor. It is their "play room." Upon entering, it's very dark in the room. She doesn't turn on any lights. Instead, she leaves the door open so she can see by the light from the hall entering the room. She takes off her heels and places them on the floor in front of a silver box. Then she removes her dress, stockings, panties and bra. She neatly folds them, placing them on top of her heels. She picks up the pile and places it in the metal box sitting in the corner of the room. The box reminds her of an old fashion milk delivery box. Only this box has a lock and key. She shuts the lid and locks the box. Then she places the key on the counter for Stephan.

Ashley steps about four feet into the room and positions herself facing the door, her back to the room. She kneels, resting her buttocks on her lower legs. She reaches forward and closes the door in front of her. She allows her arms to hang flaccid at her sides but her head and neck remain straight. She casts her eyes downward and she awaits Stephan. She remains in this position, in the dark room, until Stephan arrives.

Almost thirty minutes later Stephan enters the room. He adjusts the dimmer lights so that there is just enough light to see everything but it remains at a low intimate lighting level. He finds Ashley in position awaiting him. She hasn't moved since she took her position. Stephan has changed from his suit and tie and is now wearing only a pair of jeans. He is tall and lean, standing just a few inches over six feet. He is athletic and has the lean muscular build of a man who bikes a hundred miles a week. His arms and chest muscles are strong, but his buttock and leg muscles are rock hard and sexy as hell.

He looks at Ashley but nothing is said. He moves around her as if she is not present and then he walks over to the cabinet and takes the key. Without a word, he places it in his jean pocket. Then he moves over to the wood cabinet and starts to take items from a drawer in the large dark wood cabinet. Ashley listens intently, trying to decipher what items he chooses. She hears a little metal on metal and realizes it is most likely cuffs. She hears the side door open and knows he is choosing an instrument for spanking. The side door holds all the paddles, belts, crops, and a few floggers. Closing the door, Stephan moves to choose a few more items.

She can tell by the number of steps he takes to his right that he is at the cabinet of sliding drawers and display shelves. This is where all the "fun" and "not so fun" items are kept. From the top drawer to the bottom drawer, the "toys" are laid out according to anatomical use. The first drawer contains blindfolds, facemasks, earplugs and a variety of gags. The second drawer contains clothes pins, nipple clamps, pin rollers and a number of other items. The third drawer, her favorite, holds a variety of vibrators and dildo's. The next two drawers contain various toys of pain and pleasure that have an assortment of uses, especially if you have Stephan's imagination. And the last drawer contains the toys reserved for "butt use." She follows the sound of his footsteps as he walks to the back wall. This is where a variety of ropes is hung according to material and in order of length. Stephan is meticulous when it comes to this room and its contents.

It's quiet now. He appears to have chosen the items he wants to use. She can hear him arranging things on the roller table top. She won't know what he has chosen until he wants her to. Stephan always covers the table with a heavy black cloth and conceals the items until he is ready to use them.

"Come to me." He commands.

Ashley rotates to face Stephan, without rising, she crawls to him on her knees. Maintaining her basic kneeling position and keeping her eyes lowered.

"Stand and present." He never raises his voice; he doesn't need to. He is actually speaking rather quietly, but there is no doubt of the command in his voice. His words, his voice, and his presence fill the room; fill her head and her heart. Ashley obeys him immediately. Without hesitation, she stands about a foot in front of Stephan. Her arms are bent at the elbow and she places her hands clasped behind her head. She spreads her legs shoulders width apart and holds that pose. Her head held high, her back straight and a look of love and respect on her face. She presents herself to her man, her One. Her breasts, her sex and buttocks are presented for his review, his pleasure. She presents herself for Stephan to do with as he pleases. For Ashley, making her man happy makes her happy.

Stephan circles her. Slowly he touches her cheek, sliding his fingers down, he strokes across her lips. They are soft and full. He can feel them quiver slightly as his finger gently strokes over them. He slowly pushes his thumb between her lips until it enters her mouth. She doesn't resist him in any way. "Suck" is all he says and she obeys. "Harder." She obeys. "Faster." She obeys. "Suck my thumb like you would suck my cock." She starts to bob her head up and down to take the length of his thumb into her mouth and then partially release it. Now, she is standing in front of him naked, her arms up and placed behind her head and she is sucking his thumb as if she were performing oral sex on him. The side wall she is facing is partially covered in a floor to ceiling mirror. She can see herself there, naked, sucking his thumb. Her head is bobbing up and down and her hair is falling back and forth over her face.

She doesn't know how long she has been doing this, but her neck is getting tired and her jaw is cramping. The humiliation she feels is an added turn on for her. Ashley can feel the wetness increase between her legs. Three simple words and she is ready to scream with anticipation of what is to come. Her sex is throbbing so bad that she is tempted to place her thighs together for some relief, but this is not an option. She can feel her juices fill her folds and start to moisten the sides of her thighs. She can't control it and she has no option other than to stand there and bare it.