Learning the Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephan keeps her sucking on his thumb for more than fifteen minutes before he removes it from her mouth. She's not prepared for him to pull it out, so when he does, a pop of suction is heard in the quiet room. He moves his hand down along her neck and lowers it to caress her breasts. He encircles her areola with his wet thumb and her nipple puckers at his touch. He reaches up with his other hand and he grasps nipples, pinching them firmly and holding them. Ashley winces and gives off a little squeak.

He locks eyes with Ashley. "List your wrong doings."

Ashley wincing from the heat and pain in her nipples takes a deep breath and slowly exhales. She tries to control or at least manage the sharp pain in her nipples through breathing techniques. She takes a deep breath and finds her center. "I failed to abide your request not to get involved in Jamie's business." He pinches her nipples a little tighter.

Ashley's voice gets a little louder and rougher as the pain enters her voice. "I manipulated you into helping me position Jamie between Alex and me at dinner, forcing him into conversation with her." He twists her right nipple.

She gasps, talking a little faster now. "I embarrassed you, your friend, and myself by being rude and calling him a megalomaniac." He twists her left nipple. She sucks in a deep breath. It's painful, but she has experienced worse. She hesitates and drops her head; her voice is shaky and becomes more like a whisper. She saved the big one for last. "I shared information with Alex that I probably should not have shared. I also.." Before she has a chance to continue Stephan interrupts her flow.

He lets go of her nipples and she gasps, "Oh fuck!"

Cupping his hand under her chin he lifts her face forcing her to look at him. Locking his eyes with hers he says one word. "EXPLAIN."

Ashley visibly shivers. She recognizes that voice.Damn it! That is more than his command voice. That is his I am not going to like this voice and therefore, neither will you.Nervously she swallows and takes a deep breath. "I ... I ...told Alex about our relationship; our being into BDSM." She keeps her head lowered not wanting to see the disappointment and possibly anger in Stephan's expression.

He is not going to allow her to take the easy way out. He lifts her chin and forces her to look at him. "Eyes locked here." He says pointing to his eyes. Stephan's back stiffens. His muscles flex throughout his entire body. He lets go of her chin but never releases her from their eye contact. He runs both hands through his thick dark hair and clasps them behind his head, mirroring Ashley's stance. He takes a slow deep breath in and then, in the complete silence of the room, all that is heard is his long exhalation. "Her response?"

Ashley is relieved that he appears to be taking her news much better than she anticipated and her voice sounds a little too cheerful when she responds. "She was a little surprised, ok more like shocked. But all in all she took it well. I truly believe she was more surprised that I hadn't told her anything about it before this, more than she was that it is a part of our life. Really Stephan, I think she took things rather well."

"Ashley, you could at least not sound so happy about it. It would help me to believe that you were at least a little contrite in your confession of wrong doings if you at least sounded humble or sorrowful about them. I am REALLY not happy with you right now." He is more frustrated and annoyed by Ashley's behavior than he is angry, but he can't let her know that.

"I know Stephan. I truly am sorry. I know I shouldn't have said anything without talking to you first. We were in the bathroom talking about Jamie and it just sort of came up in conversation. And, well she is my best friend and I trust her with my life. I know she will be fine with it. Alex would never do or say anything to hurt us. She loves us. We are part of her family. I think on some level you know that."

"I do. And I trust Alex, she is family. I love her too, but that doesn't make your actions right."

"I know and Stephan I need to tell you one more thing. Then you will have to decide just how angry you are at me and judge just what kind of and how much of a punishment I really deserve."

He takes a deep breath and sighs. Running his hands back through his hair and over his face he says, "Yes. What else do you need to confess? I prefer you tell me everything at once. This way I just may get a wink of sleep tonight, but somehow I doubt it."

"Well, during that same conversation, I also told her about Jamie's proclivities to BDSM. I referred to him as a "Dom's Dom" and told her she should be careful before making any decisions."

Stephan can't believe what he is hearing; he is now shaking his head in disbelief. "I've heard enough. Ashley, you really crossed the line here. That was NOT your information to share. You know how private Jamie is about everything. I don't even know what to say to you. You know you crossed the line with that one and I'm really disappointed in your behavior and judgment."

"I know Stephan. I'm sorry. I just thought she should know and well she is.."

"Quiet. I don't want to hear another word from you right now. Is that understood?"

"Yes Stephan. Yes Sir."

"Don't try to pull that submissive- manipulation with me Ashley. Your little "Yes Sir" isn't going to change a thing. Of course you could keep trying to manipulate me from the bottom. Then things will change real fast. Understand?"

"Yes Si..Stephan."

"Hands front." Stephan applies the hand cuffs he placed in his back pocket. Holding her by the cuffs he leads her to what looks like a gym horse. "Over."

Ashley leans her abdomen against the padded body of the horse and leans over it. Her hands dangle to one side while she stands on tippy toes on the other side. Stephan takes the cuffs and locks them to a U bolt on the base of the horse. He then goes to the other side and taking each leg, ties them to the rings on the side of each post of the horse. This position leaves Ashley's hands and legs completely extended and immobile. Her breast dangle almost to her chin, her sex lips are pulled open and her vaginal entrance is visible. You can see how wet she is and the excess juices start to form droplets on her labia. Her ass is prominently displayed and practically crying out to be spanked.

Even upside down, she is trying to see what Stephan is getting. What he will do next. She is waiting to be spanked but, Stephan is beyond spanking her at the moment. He is too mad at her right now to spank her. He never uses spanking as punishment or as foreplay in a play session if he is angry or mad. He would never take the chance that Ashley could get hurt. He would question himself even though he knows he would never hurt her on purpose. It's a chance he is not willing to take. Ever. As he preps his items, he turns hiding them behind his back so that Ashley can't see them. He wants to surprise her as much as she has just surprised him. "Keep your eyes closed. If you disobey me and peek, I promise you, I will go hard on you Ashley. Very hard on you." There is no anger; he just says it as a matter of fact.

He stands right behind her, "You were a very, very bad girl tonight Ashley; even more so than I imagined. So, it's only fitting that your punishment will be even more than you imagined." He takes his hand from behind his back and applies jell to her anal opening. She gasps, but does not move. The cold jell makes her shiver more. But the feeling of Stephan's hand and fingers in one of her most intimate areas out ways the cold feeling. She is so sexually excited that she can feel the wetness from her sex dripping down the sides of her legs. The throbbing sensation centered in her sex is now at a pounding force. If she didn't know better, she would think her heart had fallen and her life force now came from her vagina. She aches for his touch and her body quivers again.

Stephan doesn't hesitate he spanks her ass cheek once. "Stay still." Then he continues. He inserts his forefinger and starts to coat the inside of her anus with jell. He rubs his finger around the inside of her rectum while he is rimming her anal sphincter with the knuckle of his middle finger. Ashley has always been ultra-sensitive in her anal area and even the lightest touch sets her off. Now, Stephan is working her hard. His fingers are not gentle as the jell is applied inside her anus and around her sphincter. Every nerve ending she has in that area is on high alert or firing electrical pulses to her core. Between the throbbing of her sex and the triggering electrical pulses coming from her anus, Ashley can't control herself. She starts to moan and she bites her inner cheek in order to remain silent. She fails.

Stephan watches as Ashley's ass cheeks quiver and she begins to moan out loud. "Stephan please, please Stephan."

He ignores her pleas and slides his middle finger in to join the other. He curves his two fingers together and bends them into a "come here" position. He slowly circles them around the inside of her anus while simultaneously pulling outward. He continues to manipulate her anus and tries to dilate her anal sphincter as she starts to squirm harder. Reflexively, she tightens her anal sphincter muscle. Whack! Stephan's hand comes down on her ass cheek hard. This time, he leaves a pink hand print.

Whack! A second spank hits her in the same spot. He slaps her ass with his bare hand and it leaves two bright pink hand prints just overlapping each other. "Hold still." He continues to lube her ass hole as he slides his left hand between her legs. She is wet, but he plans on making her drip. He slides three fingers between her open lips and glides them between each crease and fold of her sex. She is so wet her lips fell like they are covered in silk. He starts off slowly and picks up speed to match the movement of the fingers manipulating her ass hole. Her sex lips are engorged and very sensitive. In her heightened condition Ashley pushes her bottom back toward his hands to get more pressure and hopes for some relief. He pulls his fingers from her sex and she moans.

She can't take much more stimulation. She cries out, "Please Stephan. Please... make me... orgasm. I need to... to cum." Her voice is stressed and she is panting between words. She isn't able to control her muscle movements any longer and her legs begin to tremble. Her stomach muscles are in a state of spasm from trying to hold back her orgasm. "Please Stephan. Oh Goooddd, please! Just let me cum."

"Hold still. I don't want to have to tell you again. And Ashley, you better not cum. Understood?"

She whimpers, "Yes Stephan, Yes Sir." Her voice shutters when she speaks. Her breath comes out in pants. Her eyes are clenched closed trying not to peek. This time when she uses the term "Sir" he knows she means it. She is at the precipice and ready to fall. She will beg him now and use the term of respect and endearment. She is beyond trying to play any mind games with him now.

Stephan takes the fingers in her anus and makes a peace sign with them, spreading her as he rotates and pulls them out slightly and continues the motion over and over rotating his fingers as he thrusts in and out. With his other hand, he reaches the tray that he prepped earlier. On it he has prepared an anal plug. He takes the lubricated plug and inserts it in Ashley as he removes his fingers. Reflexively, Ashley tightens her anus around the pressure from such a quick and unexpected insertion. The plug is cold, hard and wide at the base. Ashley can feel the pressure and tries to accommodate it. The width of the base holds her open and the additional pressure in her anus just increases the intensity of her spasms. She can't help herself. Her anal muscles are shuttering, her vaginal wall is in spasm, her clit is throbbing and she is begging for permission to release her need.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Her breathing consists of rapid panting and she can hear her heart pounding in her ears. Her sex juices are pulling between her lips and the excess is dripping down her legs and some falls to the floor. She tries to pull her knees together for some release of the throbbing but the ropes at her ankles won't allow her. There is nothing she can do but suffer the physical stresses of not being allowed to release her orgasm.

Stephan twists the anal plug and thrusts it in and out several times. "Don't you dare try to hide yourself. Don't you dare try to prevent my access to what is mine." Stephan reaches back to the tray and gets a large pink vibrator. It has a bulbous head, a knobby base and a protruding clit stimulator attached to it. He turns it on low and starts to glide it over her labia. Back and forth she feels the vibration through to her ass as the anal plug carries the vibration.

"Stephan, please." She cries out.

"Please what Ashley? What is it you want?"

"Fuck me!" She yells in her frustration. "Let me cum."

"Ashley, is that how you ask me for something? You know I don't like it when you use profanity. I think you should try again. This time a little nicer." He laughs.

"Please Stephan; I want you to fuck me. Please. I can't take it much longer."

"Well Ashley, I wanted you to be a good girl tonight. But you proved that we can't always get what we want." He continues to tease her with the vibrator and turns it up to medium speed. Only now he alternates the head between her vaginal opening and the tip of her clitoris. Back and forth. Five seconds on the clit, five seconds on the vaginal opening. He continues this for several minutes as Ashley continuously begs him for release.

Showing no mercy, he flicks an on/off switch at the base of the anal plug and it begins to vibrate. He can hear a quiet hum sound; he knows it is now vibrating in Ashley's anus. She screams, "Oh God, no Stephan!"

Ashley is beyond control. She is begging over and over. "Please Stephan, Please." She is wiggling her bottom back and forth, causing more pressure from the vibrating anal plug. Her movement causes the vibrator head to just enter her vaginal opening and her juices drip out like a leaking facet. "Please Stephan, Please. I have to orgasm. Please make me cum. Please, Stephan, let me cum." She is gasping and begging him. Her hips are gyrating and she is trying to force the vibrator into her vaginal opening. She can no longer form words, so she simply whimpers in sexual distress.

"Not yet. Do not cum." He inserts the vibrator fully into her vaginal opening. The clitoral stimulator hits her erect clit so hard she screams. "Fuck!" Her ass is quivering, her legs are shaking, and her breathing is coming in sobs. He sex juices are leaking down to Stephan's hand. A guttural sound ripples from somewhere deep in her throat and comes out as an unrecognizable "Gggrrrhhh!" sound.

"Do NOT cum." Stephan commands.

The only sounds in the room are Ashley's cries, the quiet hum of the anal plug, and the louder buzz of the vibrator Stephan is now thrusting into her at a rapid pace. In and out, in and out, he thrusts the vibe into her until the knobby hilt at the base rests against her labia. The clit stimulator is torturous. Her clit is so over-sensitized by the prolonged stimulation and teasing that she feels as if it is on fire. She is writhing in sexual excitement and crying for release. Every muscle in her body is contracted. She is holding her pelvic and vaginal muscles so tight, so she holds back her orgasm she fears rupturing something. Ashley actually feels cramping in her vagina and pelvis. She knows she can't hold back any longer and so does Stephan.

He grasps the finger ring on the end of the anal plug and pulls it out at the same time he removes the vibrator from Ashley's clit and vagina. Ashley cries out. "Noooo, Stephan pleeeease!" Her entire body is trembling; her skin shines from the coating of sweat covering every inch of her. Her heart is racing. She is so close to orgasm, she could scream. She was only holding off until Stephan gave her permission. Her head is in a fog and she can't think or speak clearly. She simply stares in disbelief of what she has just experienced. But she remains so over-sensitized that even the slightest movement causes pain or muscle spasm.

Stephan is standing over her restrained body. He is tempted to touch her but realizes that that would be too much for her to handle. Giving her body time to adjust he explains, "Ashley, your punishment is no orgasm. I will not reward your bad behavior. I have told you a number of times about controlling your mouth and your behavior. Yet you continue to defy my wishes in this matter. Since you were not able to control your behavior earlier, I think you need some behavior modification. I have decided to start by denying you an orgasm tonight."

Her body goes limp as she hangs draped over the horse. She is crying uncontrollably. "Stephan, please. Why Stephan? Please." Tears are streaming out of her eyes so fast that little puddles are forming on the floor under her head. She keeps crying, "Please Stephan, please let me."

He leans over and unties her legs and uncuffs her hands. Lifting her off the horse, he carries her to the couch that is against the opposite wall. He holds her as she pulls her legs up into a fetal position. The pressure to her vaginal and anal area simply from moving into fetal position causes her to cry out. Holding her trembling body, Stephan gently rubs her wrists, then her ankles then he gently strokes her back as she quietly sobs into his chest. He pulls the throw from the back of the couch and covers her. He holds her like this for the next half hour. He repeatedly whispers, "It's ok Ashley, you're ok. I've got you." Her crying slows and her breathing almost returns to normal.

Stephan kisses her forehead and continues to gently stroke her back. Softly he asks, "Ashley, do you understand why I denied you orgasm tonight?"

She nods, still sniffling, "Yes Stephan."

"Can you tell me why?" He continues to hold her tight against his chest and strokes the length of her back.

"Yes Sir. To teach me to control my behavior. To help me learn from my mistakes. To improve myself."

"Good girl." He kisses her head and then wipes the tears from her face. Her sobbing has changed to short panting breaths. Stephan lightly kisses her temple and speaks to her in a gentle but firm tone. "Ashley, just so you know, you didn't manipulate me tonight. I knew what you were up to all the while. But, the fact that you thought you were purposefully manipulating me should give you something to think about tonight. I won't have that Ashley, you know that. I won't tolerate it and you will be punished every time I think it is occurring."

Ashley starts to cry again. "I know Stephan. I won't do it again." Curling her body into his chest, Stephan tightens his embrace. They both know that even though she means it now, she will try it again and she will be punished again. There are some things Ashley just can't control and that is one of them.

He leans in and kisses her again. Her mouth opens and she kisses him back. His tongue explores her warm wet mouth and he enjoys her response to his kiss. She is not angry and neither is he. Ashley understands his reasons for punishing her, for pushing her limits, for denying her orgasm. Her understanding doesn't help the aching need she has pulsating in her sex but she does understand it.

She disobeyed him and disappointed him. That is why she is crying. She will work harder to improve and to please him tomorrow. She starts to drift off to sleep when Stephan's voice interrupts her solitude.

"Ashley, you have one more punishment to deal with before you sleep. I want you to call Jamie and tell him what you did. What you said to Alex."