All Comments on 'Learning to Crossdress Pt. 04'

by crossdressme70

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Arousal2424Arousal2424over 7 years ago

greatly enjoyed your 4 part story. loved the seduction and tge creamy lipstick. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story !

I read all four parts and envy the young man in the story! Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely cross dressing story.

Loved the story, the loving and the transition. Loved the cross dressing seduction by the older woman. My favorite fantasy. Had It been me, I would never have left.

A closet cross dresser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All four parts of this story was so very erotic. I wish that was the way I was brought to crossdressing, but I am happy with the way my dressing has progressed other than being able to do it with a GG.

ffusmcseams1967ffusmcseams1967almost 2 years ago

Mercy me!! I think I struck a goldmine of fantasy. As a lifelong dresser, I thoroughly enjoyed the intense detailed spelling out of each step of my own imaginary transformation and deflowering through your marvelous description of the wonderful experience of our hero (heroine). All my favorite items of lingerie get mentioned and worn.....fully fashioned seamed nylons, lipstick, perfume, slips, corsets, high heels, bras,......what am I leaving out? Oh yeah, makeup. I had a marvelous time reading and playing along with the action. You, Sweetie are a super writer. Thank you, thank you........ P.S. The fantasy was made so wonderful by the inclusion of the sweet widow lady, who had a lovely case of the hots.

spikymc61spikymc61over 1 year ago

such a turn on i cum in my pants than you i would love a mistress like that one what a dream that would be thank you x

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis4 months ago

Thank you! Great story reminded of my early experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous