Learning to Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently removed the blindfold and she blinked rapidly as the light returned to her eyes. She was shaking and unsteady; he wrapped an arm around her waist and walked her back over to the large leather chair. He sat down and pulled her down onto his lap as if she was a child; and she almost felt like one as he wrapped her up in his arms. From one side of the chair he pulled a soft fleece afghan up and draped it down over her back, then rocked her slowly as he made those curious rumbling noises in his chest. It was like being cuddled by a tiger; she felt absolutely safe with the added awareness that at any time this man could rip her psyche to shreds. Her eyes closed and she relaxed into his warm embrace, the flood of endorphins still singing through her veins.

A strong hand lifting her chin woke her out of her daze. She opened her eyes to see him smiling down at her before his lips claimed hers in a deep, passionate kiss. She opened herself completely to the kiss and poured her emotions into it, as if she could communicate her submission through her lips to his. He rumbled again and his arms tightened around her body before he shifted her up and off his lap. He eased her down to where she could kneel in front of the chair then stood up and started to slowly remove his clothes. She watched as each piece of clothing fell away, mesmerized by his masculine form. When his pants slipped down to pool at his feet she automatically reached out to help him step out of the legs and then folded the pants carefully before laying them atop her own pile of clothes. Then she took back her position kneeling, her eyes lowered, as her cheeks flamed at the sudden flood of lust that took hold of her. She could feel the heat of his body as he stood close to her - she could smell his male scent and it was driving her to distraction.

His hand shot out and grabbed her hair firmly. He stepped close to her and pulled her face in to press against his groin. He held her thus; she breathed deeply and rubbed her cheek and lips against the hardness that was rapidly growing. Another wave of passion dripped slowly down her thigh as she whimpered, before opening her lips to take him into her mouth. She savored the taste of his flesh. He felt like satin-covered iron in her mouth as she fit her lips and tongue snugly around him before sliding him deeper. She heard his growl of approval and felt him tighten his hold on her hair, then he started slowly moving in and out of her mouth. He pushed in hard and she barely had time to relax her throat muscles before he slid in all the way, pressing her nose into his belly and holding her there for a few heartbeats. Then he pulled away from her and she was left gasping and empty.

He bent and lifted her up and onto her back over the wide ottoman, so that her head was hanging off the far end. She was literally balancing on her back as he firmly pulled her thighs apart and settled himself into the saddle of her hips. She braced herself the best she could, grabbing onto the short legs of the ottoman to get some support. She couldn't see him with her head leaning so far back; but she felt his hands stroke down her body, touching every inch of her with his warm palms. His hardness was pressed up tightly against her sex, and she arched herself against him in a wordless plea. His mouth came down to claim a nipple as his hips shifted and he slowly slid himself inside her. His hands on her hips kept her positioned to his liking as he fit himself deeply in her body and started to rock slowly back and forth. The feeling of fullness was delicious, and Elizabeth found herself wrapping her legs around his waist to pull him in deeper.

Her body was spiralling towards orgasm. She flexed her muscles around him and heard his soft growl as he started to move faster and harder. He lifted her knees and bent her almost double, her feet coming to rest against his shoulders as he ground his pelvis against hers. He shifted once again and the head of his manhood pressed and rubbed against her inner spot and she screamed again as her orgasm flooded her. She could feel her juices gush and flow around their joined bodies as he kept moving in her, keeping the pleasure at a peak. Over and over again, her body convulsed with orgasmic tremors as she rode a wave that seemed to never end. She reached out blindly to grab onto him, her breath coming in great gasps as she struggled to process what was happening to her. She had never felt this kind of intense and prolonged pleasure before, and a tiny part of her brain marvelled at it.

Then, as if in the eye of a hurricane, everything calmed. She felt like she was moving in slow motion as she lifted her head to look up at him. His dark eyes were focused on hers and she could see the same pleasure mirrored in his face. He had lost his calm detachment; now she could see the true intensity that he had held back during the evening. His eyes burned into hers as he growled just one word...."Mine." he said. "Mine." She could feel him grow and get harder inside her, and her body answered by squeezing tighter as another orgasm built. "Mine." His gaze sang to her to join him.

With what little breath she had left she whispered, "Yours."

Their bodies exploded simultaneously. She screamed as her orgasm peaked and seared through her body, and he gasped and then let out a primal roar of release as he flooded her body with his seed. They remained locked together as two sets of breathing returned to normal. Elizabeth's head had fallen back again, and she felt his soft lips against her throat as he kissed her body. He pulled her forward so that they both tumbled onto the floor and took her mouth in a long and passionate kiss. Master Titus propped himself up on one arm and brushed the sweat-dampened hair away from her face, caressing her cheek as he gazed once more into her eyes.

He nodded and rumbled again. "Mine."

"Yours."

And the past for Elizabeth was erased and replaced with a new, clean future.

12