All Comments on 'Learning to Deal Ch. 04'

by From_One_to_Another

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

I am getting addicted to this story! Some questions answered, but one thing I don't understand: My view of Evan has changed; I thought he was just an organized crime boss (and he may be), now I think he is just a businessman who holds this debt (he could be a loan shark), but there was a reference to how young he was. If he is young, then how did he acquire this debt and how would Ella not know about it? WAs it a loan made by his father and inherited by him? Why doesn't Evan tell Ella about her father's debt and the contract arrangement? Right now she thinks she's been illegally abducted by a criminal, not legally claimed by her father's creditor. And why did he abduct her when could have just knocked on his door and demand her? Please keep writing!

From_One_to_AnotherFrom_One_to_Anotherabout 10 years agoAuthor
Answers

First off can I say I just love you @Phil_Patsfan!! I feel all special like I have a fan *squeals like a Junior High girl*

As for your amazing questions, how much fun would it be if he threw Ella's father under the bus like that? Oh no, I believe Mauro must suffer! And for that to happen she must either never know or find out on her own but trust me he will suffer;) As for the debt, Evan earned that one all on his own. Just good business I suppose, however he does have major issues with dear ol' dad (which will be the entire base of chapter 5 and a smidgen of 6 as well) You seriously have no idea how happy it makes me that you enjoy the written product of my dirty mind. Working on chapter 5 right now (trying to make this one longer but we shall see!) I will let you know when it will be posted. Hope this helped a bit. Thanks again!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago

You're a good writer and I enjoy a good story whether there is sex in it or not and I really enjoy interacting with the author (just ask Waterburn or LB Grant) .

Phil (AKA Phil_Patsfan)

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
one more thing

I agree with you Mauro DOES deserve to suffer (as a father of two young women, I am appalled at how he exposed his daughter to this) and Ella deserves happiness. I hope she gets it. As for what Evan deserves, I'll withhold judgment (for now), although I do think he needs to EARN Ella.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Good!

I have been following this story from the beginning, but somehow I seemed to have missed this chapter. I have all my favourite stories on my favourites list which total about 125, so sometimes it's a bit difficult to keep up.

Even though I am 3 months behind with this chapter, does that mean that chapter 5 will be ready to be posted anytime soon? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Frastrated by the lalack of an update!I do hope you haven't abandoned the story as it's quite good and has so much pontential.I love to see you keep the promise to post soon chapter 5 and 6 (:

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Sad the story was never finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous