All Comments on 'Learning to Draw'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/10. Fantastic story.

This was a very well written story. Something about it makes me happy to read it. Keep making more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT

You built it up at a very enjoyable pace letting their love and lust take over.

Looking forward to chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun read

Cheers mate, I enjoyed that.

I wonder though, what will they do when he needs to draw a pregnant woman? Or perhaps learn about the discrepancies between maids and matrons...

BVMLoverBVMLoverover 6 years ago

Really well written piece, nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Absolutely astonishing, thanks for your art!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Read

Thanks for the great story, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

Really good build up, and will written piece. Exactly what I look for in this category.

England91England91over 6 years ago
Good

Very well written but there were quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there so it needs someone you trust to go through to proof read and make anointions. So you can correct them and maybe add more to the story to extend the time between the sexual encounters.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Sexy story man ... 5* no problemo .........

Great attention to detail, everything just rolled, superb peice of writing yea :)

For those that comment on grammer n spellin, there avin a laugh bro ...

Who reads a great peice like this n makes notes of spellin errors, whatta wazark for sure.

Keep doing what your doin cus it is doin it for me yea, couldn't put it down bro, shame it ended you know what i mean bro ... another chapter or three would be just great, turn it into a mini series yea.

Anyway, just likes to say thanks man, really enjoyed it, best ive read for a long time bro :) seriously good ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
England91's "grammatical mistakes "!

I suggest that you ignore England91's comments about "anointions" until they can spell and use words properly themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Holy Crap! This was fucking hot!!! Great writing. My bunghole is twitching now. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

(Don't take the criticism badly because the piece does what its suppposed to and you know that). The brothers voice really grated on me for a few reasons. Notice how he speaks to his sister and it's not in a particularly endearing or confident way. It's in a similar way to how creepy guys talk when they're trying to be endearing (read a story called catperson for a proper example of how women actually view that). You set up by saying he draws too much like hentai with proportions and that's a fair idea but then the whole story becomes a caricature of what you're criticising with that. He's massive and shes super hot but doesn't know it. You obviously don't understand how women enjoy sex beyond the porn you're failing to parody. Withthe fact that she doesn't know beautiful she is until he tells her is a bit annoying, either let her know she's pretty and confident in bed (which is how you also show her sexually despite her constantly saying she's nervous). This isn't a balanced fantasy in the slightest and that's the problem, it's his fantasy set as their reality. Don't take this badly though, there's a lot worse pieces around and this is decent, otherwise I wouldn't have gone into detail.

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
Fresh Plot

The plot flowed with fresh situations.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks

For writing

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
what an amazing story. Full of love and tenderness

A brother with a true love for his sister. Sharing each other to the fullest extent.

Add another story out 5 years after they have been in college. Will they be devoted to each other,

When you see this love and sharing you understand how incest is not wrong regardless of the social norms.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
This story is fantastic it included everything

loved this story write more!!!

ole69boyole69boyover 5 years ago
WELL WRITTEN.

I so enjoyed the mutual passion and pleasure between the two, especially the anal. Great story, flowed well too. Keep up the good work. Hope to see more.

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
Bloody Hell !

Damn that was hot ! Well worth 5 Stars.

I'd love to see a video of that story.......

Any chance of more of this ?

Rapier

RozomRozomover 4 years ago
Great Story, well worth reading but...

I’m invested in these characters. How did the volleyball sketch turn out??

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
GOOD LUCK DAVID, HOPE SHE .!!!!^*!^*!^*!

Hope she will keep cumming back for more, and model too. Well written, nice job.

PLEASE add another chapter, maybe she gets knocked-up,or even they get found out.There must be more to life. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Incredibly good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

but I always give only 3 stars for gay anal stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great premise.

Chapter 1 was better, but this was still 5 stars.

Before the actual cock in ass insertion, it'd have been nice if he'd admired her asshole. And fingered it a bit -- first externally, then internally, to loosen it up and push some lube inside in preparation for his cock.

I'd also liked to have had more breast involvement. More playing. Some kissing, licking and sucking. And perhaps a bit of a tit job while she was blowing him.

Enjoyed the good writing in addition to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what about birth control but very nice story please dont stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AWESOME and HOT story ! Loved the action and complicity of sister and brother. 5 stars for the author

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Great story. Definitely one of your best

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Enjoyed the story and the easy way it came together. Had to laugh when Jessica was under the desk giving David a BJ while their mom was chewing him out. I think it would probably ease some of the readers anxiety to let us know if there is birth control involved. I understand that it's fiction and STD and such are not a worry, but still just throw us that bone so we know they aren't just some thoughtless and selfish twits getting their rocks off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous