All Comments on 'Learning to Let Go Pt. 01'

by Yoshimatsu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

very good could you write more... ?

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 9 years ago
Patience

Your restraint as a storyteller gives me very high hopes that your restraint also carries over into the sex scenes. I really appreciate getting into the character's heads a bit before jumping into sex. You have mastered this skill and I can't wait ... oh, excuse me ... I am waiting patiently for the next installment.

Excellent dialogue, btw. Comes across as totally authentic.

Also, as someone who is not involved in BSDM, it is very interesting to learn how one comes into it. Thank you for writing this and ...patiently awaiting more. (Oh who the fuck am I kidding. I'm on pins and needles!)

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 9 years ago
"I'm going to be late for work aren't I?"

Thank heavens I didn't start reading this at the breakfast table this morning or that's what I'd have had to say! Stories here on Literotica often have trouble holding my attention. Sometimes they leap too quickly into the action so that there's no real feeling of plot or creativity, and other times they spend time building characters and situations that just seem pro forma, existing only as an excuse for NOT jumping straight into the action. And of course, it's not uncommon for them to be mediocre or worse in prose and construction.

But you've really got the golden ability that makes for great erotica, Yoshimatsu. And that's the skill of getting across the sexual drives and tensions of your characters in a natural progression while also building them as fascinating people with their own lives and interests outside of sex. Showing us who they are, and how their sexuality factors into who they are, in a way that promises something intense and searing just up around the corner.

I had a sense, reading this, that the story was building a relationship with me. Easing me into things with a sure hand, letting me know its intentions, offering its commitment to those intents, and asking in a very seductive voice whether I was interested in committing as well. Like the narrator insisting to Jen that she didn't have to do anything for his sake, the story seemed to be letting me know, hey, I've got some cool stuff in store for you here, but it may totally not be your thing, so make your decision.

Excellently done!

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13almost 9 years ago

Enjoying so far. Excited for the next part.

MightyMillyMightyMillyover 1 year ago

I have only read part one, so far. I love Jen, she reminds me of someone I know very well. I am sure you know who I mean. I will write more once I have read part two.

MM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoshimatsu@Yoshimatsu
I came on here a few years ago, interested in erotic stories, made some friends who encouraged me to write... and the next thing I'm posting stories myself. If anyone wishes to comment on my writing - absolutely thank you for the feedback either way (so long as you have read ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES