All Comments on 'Learning to Let Go Pt. 02'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Hari_SHari_Sabout 6 years ago
Hot and well-written

A well-written and compelling hotwife/swinger story. The author's fine use of specific detail to anchor the reader in the setting makes the story especially real. Good dialogue and erotic action builds steam and intensity. Well worth the read.

pinsnplatespinsnplatesabout 6 years ago
Lido Theater?

Description seems to fit the Lido Theater to a T. Action was very hot and believable.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 6 years ago
Excellent story!

Jenny sounds like she's having a lot of fun and wanting to experiment, I can hardly wait to see what she does.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
So far so good

Not fast enough to suit me, but clear and understandable, but enough foreshadowing.

sober71sober71about 6 years ago

Enjoying the slow build, feels just right. Keep it up, in more ways than one.

hornee1hornee1about 6 years ago
Club

Love your story. I thought it was my wife and I who were there. So hot.

Brandie78Brandie78about 6 years ago
Enjoying the read

Enjoying the story. Great pace. Lot of very nice and naughty moments. Looking forward to the rest.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Really enjoying reading this story and it’s getting Hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES