Learning to Let Go Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made out passionately for several minutes, then she whispered in my ear that she needed to go to the ladies room and wanted a soda. I fixed my pants, and Jenny adjusted her dress. We stood and scooted our way out. We smiled to the couple behind us, who also seemed dressed now and acting as if nothing had happened. The man, who appeared to be in his early forties with short brown hair, was watching Jenny the whole way. I made eye contact with the woman. She was a pretty redhead with giant boobs. She winked at me.

We exited the theater, and when we approached the restrooms, Jenny suggested that I go downstairs to get a soda while she freshened up. I was not comfortable leaving her alone and told her, but she assured me she would be fine.

"You know women," she giggled, "I'll probably still be in there by the time you get back."

Reluctantly I agreed and told her to wait here on the sofa If she came out first. She nodded and went into the ladies room. I quickly made my way downstairs, but the machine only took coins and bills. The smallest I had was a twenty and I didn't want a pocket full of coins as change, so I went in to get change from Ponytail Guy.

He wasn't there at the counter. Instead, an older black gentleman was in his place. I quickly had him break the twenty and went back to get a couple of sodas. An older man had appeared from somewhere and was using the machine, or rather trying to. He kept feeding a bill in, and it would spit it back out. He tried it over and over. First, this way then, that way. Upside down. Right-side up. Face to the left. Face to the right. Nothing worked.

Finally, he got it to go in and register. The only problem was the drinks were $1.20, and he only had one dollar. I was growing increasingly frustrated and worried about Jenny. I offered the man another dollar, and fortunately, this one worked the first time. He bought a Coke and kept my change. I didn't care.

I stepped up and fed the machine my cash and got a Diet Coke for Jenny and a Dr. Pepper for me. I pocketed the change and almost ran back up the stairs. I fumbled for my ticket and hit the button. There was a loud buzz, a click and then the door opened. I walked past the guard and went immediately to the lounge in the back. A few people were sitting around in the room. I saw Jenny on a couch, and she was not alone.

The couple from behind us was sitting with her, one on each side of her. Oh, this is awkward, I thought. But, they didn't look awkward. Instead, they seemed all friendly and chatting. I walked across the room and extended the Diet Coke to her.

"Hey baby," I said, not using her name, "here's your soda."

She saw me and her smile faded a little, replaced with an almost guilty look. She took the soda, then the smile returned. "Thanks, Dan," she said, using my name. I didn't want people knowing our real names.

She added, "The movie ended, and there's like an intermission, while they load up the next one."

She gestured to the people on each side of her, "This is Teresa and Phil who were behind us in the theater." She was blushing.

Phil, the brown-haired man who had been going down on Teresa, stood and stuck his hand out. I shook it, feeling awkward. "Nice to meet you, Dan. Jenny here tells us this is your first time here, too."

I gave my wife a quick look, wondering what all she had told them about our real lives.

"Uhh," I started, reluctant to say too much to these strangers, "yeah. First time." I knew I must appear rude, so I put on a warm smile and added, "Sorry, yeah. It is our first time. It's all a little overwhelming."

Teresa giggled and said, "Yeah, it is, but incredibly sexy."

I nodded, then felt stupid holding the Dr. Pepper can. "Oh, hey, do you guys want this? Jenny and I can split the Diet Coke" I offered Phil the Dr Pepper. He took it and opened it, taking a sip as he and I stood there looking at our wives, who shared a few giggles. I felt as if I was missing out on some hidden joke, but let it go.

Jenny sensed my uneasiness and spoke up. "Teresa and Phil live in McKinney, over in Craig Ranch." I nodded, realizing, with surprise they had talked a lot about our lives in that short period.

"Yeah," Teresa began, "she told us you guys over in Twin Creeks. We're neighbors." She giggled. I took the Diet Coke from Jenny to ease my dry mouth.

Jenny looked like she wanted to say something, but was holding back. I assumed it was something she didn't want to say in front of them.

"Hey," I said, with as friendly of a smile as I could manage, "do you guys mind if I borrow my wife for a minute. I wanted to show her something."

She shot me a curious look, but Phil and Teresa were polite. Jenny stood, and Phil sat down, next to his wife. I took Jenny's hand and led her back up the hallway to the other lounge, which was fortunately empty.

"You ok?" I asked, with concern on my face.

"I'm fine, baby," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "They seem really nice," she added as if an afterthought.

"I didn't expect you to be so open about our personal lives with complete strangers," I said, a little too harshly. She detected my frustration and seemed to pout a little.

"I'm sorry," she began, "they opened up to me so quickly that I got carried away. Teresa and I chatted in the ladies room, and we'd only started talking with Phil when you came back."

"It's ok," I said, reassuring her "they do seem like nice people. I expected creepy perverts."

She giggled, then added, "You mean like us."

I laughed and kissed her. "Yeah, like us."

I remembered the look on her face a moment before, "Was there something you wanted to say over there?"

That little nervous, almost guilty look appeared again. "Uhh, yeah." She started to speak, but stopped, then started again, "Please don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad?" I asked.

"I told them about the club we're going to." She blurted out.

"Oh," I said immediately.

"And, I suggested they go with us," she finished feigning a look of fear.

I wasn't sure why she would have done that, but I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. I didn't want them to come along, but I would be the bigger man. Maybe it would win me some points with my wife. So, I smiled and replied, "Oh, ok, cool. Sounds fun to me."

She looked both relieved and happy and kissed me again.

"I was worried you would be pissed." She hugged me then added, "They seem really nice."

I nodded, "Yeah you told me."

12