All Comments on 'Learning to Let Go Pt. 02'

by Yoshimatsu

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So far, so good.

I like the build up and pre-history. Looking forward to more.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 9 years ago
Intense slow build!

I love the jumps in time, you did a masterful job showing how the relationships evolved. The scene at the pool was my favorite - just amazing, romantic, and so clever. Jen seems like someone I'd love to hang out with. The rollercoaster explanation helped me understand the attraction to a submissive. Looking forward to more!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 9 years ago
The pot simmers closer to boil ...

I think what I like most about this story so far is the way you've set things up and constructed the characters to absolutely maximize the sense of barely maintained self-control. Both Yoshi and Jen are clearly driven people with tremendous willpower. Because we see how hard they're able to push themselves in their daily lives, we take it for granted that they really have an almost iron self-control, both of them. So when the dom/sub roles cause them both so much difficulty to maintain, it makes the intensity feel far greater than if they were simply ordinary people or prone to self-indulgence. Seeing two individuals capable of so much nonetheless being taken beyond their limits is a hell of a ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoshimatsu@Yoshimatsu
61 Followers
I came on here a few years ago, interested in erotic stories, made some friends who encouraged me to write... and the next thing I'm posting stories myself. If anyone wishes to comment on my writing - absolutely thank you for the feedback either way (so long as you have read ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES