Learning to Let Go Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Please Yoshi I need to cum so badly!"

Instantly I realised two things; one she was so horny she could climax here and now, and two, I was about to fuck up my plans for our evening. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her away from me recognising she wasn't the only one gasping for breath.

"You forgot to call me Sir." I said, forcing the words from my completely aroused body. "That's fifteen fucking minutes you owe me." She looked like she was going to say something and without really thinking I inserted my finger into her mouth and she naturally started to suck on it. "Does your cunt taste good, Jen?" She closed her eyes, gently nodding and I felt that tug on my passion once more; my imagination replacing the finger for my cock - and then she took my hand and started to daintily lick my fingers. I don't think Jen was trying to please me at this point, I think she was just lost in an arousal that had started hours ago. Any sort of stimulation was good stimulation. The darker side of my psyche stirred at this knowing that the fish was, most certainly, on the hook.

From over Jen's shoulder I could see an old couple walking towards us which helped me regain my composure and I extracted my finger from her beautiful lips. Her expression was one of disappointment, even a hint of anger - which I adored.

"Come along my pet, we need to do a spot of shopping." I offered my arm and she took it, cuddling close for a moment, seeking the contact.

"Yes, Sir. But aren't all the shops closed?"

"One will be open, Jennifer."

I'm sure she knew there was a sex shop on a side road off the old high street, but she hadn't guessed it was our destination until we arrived outside its very plain, but completely obvious door. Jen's step faltered as I swung open the door; this was not new territory to me and I entered with confidence. On the right hand side was a rack full of DVD's; all hardcore porn. For the life of me I couldn't work out why people would buy porn when there was so much available free on the internet. Jen's eyes were open wide with shock. I found what I was looking for; a DVD cover showing a girl getting fucked in the arse.

"Jennifer, come and stand here and keep your eyes on this." My finger rested on the spot just below the pornstars cock-filled arse. Jen now looked scared, we had never tried anything to do with anal play in the past, and we hadn't really discussed it either. I had never pushed for it and I had no idea how Jen would react to it. Standing behind my lover I pushed her closer to the rack and pulled her hair away from her ear so I could whisper. "I am going to buy a few things. You are not allowed to turn around. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." Was her very shy reply.

"I can't wait to use you."

"Yes, Sir." I could see she was trembling almost uncontrollably but walked away to get what I needed all the same.

There was no need for me to rush at this stage, and I felt I ought to slow down, to drag the task out so that Jen would be forced to wait longer with only her thoughts and pornographic images for company. I bet her imagination was running wild, and looking over my shoulder at her it was easy to see the amount of tension in her body. She hadn't moved as far as I could tell and was statue like apart from the rise and fall of her shoulders which I knew to be her deep breathing exercises. If you watch any athlete before they compete there is a period of time where they try to compose themselves and that Jen felt the need to do this spoke volumes.

The owner of the store didn't make any comments about Jen standing there waiting in one spot, he didn't even give me a curious look about it. The guy was probably entirely used to weird behaviour like this and just got on with scanning the products, putting them in a non-descript black carrier bag. I paid by card and he handed over the bag smiling genuinely before wishing us both a good evening. I thought that very professional indeed.

"Come along Jennifer, let's go and get a drink."

"We're not going home now?"

"That's twenty minutes." I think she swore under her breath.

Continues in Part 3.

12