All Comments on 'Learning to Let Go Pt. 04'

by Yoshimatsu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredibly stupid

She simply asked the waiter to call the Police. End of stupid story. Why do authors never think of the obvious or think that there might be some backlash from torturing people? Ridiculous story, inane plot, horrible writing.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 9 years ago
Complex and smart!

I love the complexity of this story; the two stories interwoven, plus the back and forth in time. Here we learn that the Dom first learned to submit himself. I think this add a whole new level of understanding. This isn't someone who just scratched the surface of the D/s, but went inside to understand the mindset of both sides. I am learning so much and it is a very sexy story. My only complaint is the parts are too short!!! But at least they are posting daily. When it is posted complete, I will probably read the whole thing again for continuity.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 9 years ago
Fantastic contrast between Nikki and Yoshi!

I love that what we see here is a completely different approach to domination than Yoshi's. Nikki is so relaxed and comfortable, even casual in her deflections of Yoshi's attempts to get his hands on her. She seems completely at ease, whereas when Yoshi is with Jen, he's like a high tension wire, barely contained energy focused toward a goal. And it's not just that he's less experienced with the role than Nikki is -- it's that his personality is fundamentally different. From Jen's perspective (if we were seeing it directly), he probably seems every bit as controlled as Nikki does to him. But his tone and the mood he creates are utterly different.

Bouncing around in time this way is pure genius. We get to see Yoshi doing a pretty good job at where he's going with Jen ... and then we get to see Nikki, obviously an absolute master at the game. And the way you've ordered it, her mastery doesn't take away from his ability to impress us. If it were all in chronological order, his approach toward Jen might seem clumsy or anticlimactic because we would already have seen it done to perfection by Nikki. In contrast, the order you've chosen makes us impressed with Yoshi, which makes us triply or quadruply impressed with Nikki.

Good stuff, and getting better with every chapter!

Funlovingflirt1Funlovingflirt1almost 6 years ago
Fuck that anonymous guy!

From a fellow writer, although I know you don’t care for other’s opinions, that asshole anonymous guy specifically commented anonymously because he doesn’t have any stories of his own posted. He knows he has so experience and nothing to back up his shit comment so he posted as anonymous. Very little people could appreciate something for what it is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoshimatsu@Yoshimatsu
I came on here a few years ago, interested in erotic stories, made some friends who encouraged me to write... and the next thing I'm posting stories myself. If anyone wishes to comment on my writing - absolutely thank you for the feedback either way (so long as you have read ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES