All Comments on 'Learning to Live with Magic'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

You took a story with promise bent it over and just fuel the trash out of it. Great job ruining the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You write well, but your story is trash

Magic fingers? Bad enough. Sentient magic fingers? Ludicrous. I couldn't get past page 3. Your tone is very formal, and your characters are one dimensional. I think you are a good writer, but fantasy, let alone erotica, is not your genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

this story is very good you should continue it i sugest they touch fingers again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Completely Trashed at the end

The story was going great but you completely Trashed it in the end. What the hell happened?! You forgot what you were writing or what?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointing

Message vs. massage

Prone vs. supine

Too many simple errors for me. Weak plot to start with. Didn’t finish your story.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

Ignore them, I enjoyed the hell out of it! Thank for another fun fantasy read!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate the negative ones and of course the positive ones. Every author likes it when someone likes a story. So a big thank you especially to JJMemaw0623!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn why didn't melissa stay.... so quickly the end game....

Rest of the story was very interesting read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...