Learning to Love Aunt Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat across from Aunt Laura and me with her legs crossed we could see her open vagina. The outer lips were wet, and in her hand I could see the base of a rose colored object. It was a candle from Aunt Laura's patio table, and my mother had inserted it deeply, and she was softly masturbating in front of us.

"Here's another one," she said to her sister, while her hand and pelvis continued in rhythm. "Let's let him watch us." As Aunt Laura reached across for the candle her breasts swayed forward, and the ends of her nipples flattened as they brushed across the glass tabletop. Then she lounged back into her chair and held the tapered candle close to her vagina, pointed in the direction of it's pink opening.

"Open your mouth little nephew," she said as she looked up at me still standing and staring with my hard dick in full view to both of them. She reached up and inserted two fingers into my mouth, twisting them back and forth to get them wet with saliva. Then, she used the same fingers to rub the outer layers of her labia. She stretched the pliable folds out and away from the center. I watched as wetness seeped from inside her and she used the additional moisture to spread a slick layer around her crotch.

I'd never had a woman masturbate for me, and now I was watching two at the same time. The fact that they were my aunt and my mother doesn't seem as shocking now as it did then. Masturbation, after all, is extremely intimate, and who would let anyone watch unless there was a high level of trust? There's no one a mother or aunt can trust more than one of their own children.

Aunt Laura stopped rubbing and grasped the candle with both hands, holding it as it hovered just above her vagina. She looked briefly at my mother, and then just as she turned her smiling gaze to me she jabbed the candle into her vagina and lightly hammered it back and forth with short thrusts. I couldn't help notice that the beautiful layers of pink skin were slick and raw, but she continued the pace, and with each outward motion the very wet candle briefly came out of her and then quickly poked back in before the juicy walls had enough time to close. She laughed a little as she continued, looking at me while I focused on her exquisite display.

My earlier fears and inhibitions were completely dissipated as I watched their performance. My aunt and my mother were giving me a very private show, erasing all my childhood curiosities about their sensuality, and I felt an impulse to give them something in return. I unhooked my swim trunks and let them drop to the patio floor. Then, I moved my hand to my totally rigid cock and wrapped my fingers around the base.

My mother was the first to notice. Her thrusting froze while she let out a long soft moan. Her legs buckled together and her torso lunged forward as she held the candle solidly. Slowly her body started a writhing motion, and she shuddered into an intense orgasm, all the while staring at my cock. I used my grip to slowly slide the skin back and forth along my rigid mass, hoping the sight would tease her.

Aunt Laura had also focused her attention to my penis as she increased her candle's speed to furious thrusts. Then she sat up, bringing her feet onto the lounge, putting herself into a crouched position. She planted the bottom of the candle into the lounge cushion and she held it firmly while lowering the parted lips of her vagina down over it. She started a new rhythm, lifting her body up and down onto the candle. I squeezed my cock tighter, making it swell into a dark shade of purple, letting it smack across her cheek and eyelids as she bobbed up and down.

Aunt Laura's eyes were half closed and there was a soft rumbling sound from her throat. In the meantime, my mother moved up to the lounge on the other side of me with her head just as close as her sister's. As we both watched my beautiful Aunt Laura's face contort into expressions of orgasmic pleasure, my mother reached around my waist and grasped me by the hip. My mother had removed her top and bra, and her warm naked breasts were brushing against my legs. I noticed that they were much larger than I ever imagined.

I was now stroking my penis faster, and I was occasionally letting it slide out over the head, and then all the way back to my balls, watching as the effect of my movements seemed to stimulate my aunt and mother into greater ecstasy. Feeling my mother's fingers dig tightly into my hip and ass, my teasing seemed to be working well, especially as one of her fingers pressed hard and slightly into my hole. No one ever touched my anal opening, and as I let my mother have her fun, I knew I'd never let anyone else do it except her.

"He needs some lubrication," my mother whispered. Aunt Laura then turned her face directly at my cock and opened her moist lips. My mother let go of my hip, wrapped her hand around my shaft and took over my pumping action. First Aunt Laura lightly kissed the end of my dick. It was thrilling to watch as they followed each other's lead, playing with my private parts. The pleasure they were deriving was obvious as they continued pumping in and out with their makeshift dildo candles.

Aunt Laura put the head of my dick in her mouth, and then twirled her hot tongue in circular motions while she slowly covered the length of my penis until her lips reached my mother's hand. In unison they worked my shaft back and forth, with my Aunt Laura leaving a trail of her warm saliva to be squeezed by my mother's tight grip.

As they continued my cock started to heave, and Aunt Laura increased the intensity by grazing her teeth along the top of my shaft while simultaneously dragging her tongue along the bottom. My mother kept her gaze just inches away, staring at my cock. The glowing smile on her face erased all my earlier feelings of guilt. Apparently my mother and her sister saw nothing wrong with giving me pleasure, and I loved them for their intense display of affection for me. I felt that something this beautiful couldn't be wrong.

As my cock kept rhythm with Aunt Laura's wet throat and my mother's caressing hand, the first sensation of eruption emerged from inside my groin. I knew that orgasm was inevitable, just a matter of moments, and I told them as I looked down. The sight of their four luscious breasts swaying and bouncing into each other and into my flexed thighs sent electric-like surges through me. And the heaving grew stronger into more of a thrusting jerk of my pelvis, and they hung onto me as though their lives depended on it. They knew I was about to burst, and instead of preparing for my ejaculation, they continued, and I realized that it was their intention for me to come into Aunt Laura's loving mouth.

It's a great sensation to feel that your beautiful aunt wants you to shoot your sperm into her throat. It makes the pleasure more intense, it makes the orgasm sustain longer, and combined with the tightly wrapped fingers of your mother's hand on your cock, it doesn't get any better. Once, twice, three times the early spurts quickly jolted into her. I paused for a deep breath and then everything seemed to change into slow-motion, as the next gush was intensely long and drawn out, and ended in a shudder, only to repeat itself as again my semen fluttered through my throbbing rod, and then again, as my mother and my aunt skillfully manipulated my genitals.

When I felt like I was going to fall down they seemed to sense it, and they held me up. They had discarded the candles to devote their efforts to me. Moaning and almost breathless, my penis continued to spurt every drop from inside me. I watched Aunt Laura as the layers of her throat glided inside their fleshy encasement in up and down motions, and I realized she was swallowing my juices. I reached to place my fingers there, feeling the work she was doing, and I stroked her neck until she was done.

Sensing my exhaustion, my mother guided me to lie on the lounge and she knelt by my side, kissing my face and neck, stroking my hair. She moved her mouth close to my ear. "Next time I want to watch it shoot out," she whispered.

As I nodded "yes" to my mom I realized that there must be a common thread of lust and desire within a family. Apparently the three of us had inherited the same lusts and desires, and I was happy to be part of their fun. With my mother and aunt on each side of me, they pulled my shorts back on, while alternately kissing my face and playfully sucking at my slick limp penis and balls before covering me with a blanket.

I spent the rest of the night sleeping under the stars on my Aunt Laura's new patio, dreaming visions of the next encounter, knowing we had given each other more than anything that just two people could share. I also knew that this was not something I was ready to share with my girlfriend until our relationship was stronger, until we were like family.

12