All Comments on 'Learning to Love her Brother'

by Uncle Bert

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Awesome!

LMAO!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
Welcome back

It is good to see a new story from you after such a long time period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i just don't know

I think some of these anonymous posters hate for the sake of hate. Me I post Anonymously for personal reasons. I enjoyed this one it has been awhile since you have written. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel please

This tale cries out for a new progression in Steve's sexual journey.

Chapter 2: Robin gets pregnant and Steve gets 10 to 15 years in prison. While in jail he ends up in solitary for serial raping everyone on the cell block. The warden arranges for a sex change for Steve and pimps him out to the other inmates.

Robin's baby was born with 1 eye, no nose, and a forked tongue. She got a job in a gypsy carnival. The baby was sold to a 3rd world "organ vendor" for "replacement parts".

Everyone lived happily ever after. (<:

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's a brother-sister sexual fantasy that's finally become real for them both. Robin knew what she was doing and wanted and Steve gave her what she wanted and they enjoyed the encounter. In Chapter 2 hopefully, Steve will teach Robin how to love and be loved, gain the sexual experience and she will become so hot and horny; that she'll become very aggressive sexual with him. There are so many possibilities and I hope you explore them. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
9 months later

they had a beautiful baby girl

3 months after that

he knocked her up again...

I love it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUncle Bert@Uncle Bert
I have turned the "Ellen Gets Hers" saga over to another author. You can find the whole story at http://www.readmagic.com/book_details.php?serial=ms0011 -- Uncle Bert