Learning to Love Myself Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only after the fact, but he looked like he covered himself!"

"Yeah, he must have been saving it up!"

We laughed about that, and then I asked, "Okay, how's your back feel."

"Much better, you are such a sweetheart."

"All right I'm going to move on down," I said and slid down her legs a little. "Tell me if I accidentally hurt you or do anything that you don't like."

We had slept together for months and showered together fairly frequently, not to mention masturbated each other on several occasions, so I had touched Angel's ass before. I had not, however, just massaged it for fun. On one hand I wanted help her by massaging out the soreness; on the other hand I just wanted to grope her.

Moderation and restraint won out as I gently kneaded and massaged each cheek of her tight backside. Occasionally perhaps I would inadvertently brush her pussy lips in the process, but I did actually concentrate on working out her soreness. We also kept talking.

"Robert wanted a blowjob from me," I said.

"Yeah, you told me."

"Well granted he asked in a completely tactless way and I didn't want to go that far with him anyway, but I also don't know how to do it. Is it hard?"

"If it isn't when you start, it gets that way as soon as you lick it!"

"Not the cock you doofus!" I said. "I mean is it hard to do?"

"I know what you meant," Angel giggled. "I'm just playing. Ooohh, that feels good Elain."

"Glad you like it," I said as I continued massaging her. "Now answer the damn question!"

"Can I open my legs a little?"

"Not with me sitting on them," I said. "If you want I can sit beside you or turn around and straddle your lower back."

"Do that," Angel said. "You could probably sit on me that way and still use both hands."

So I got off her legs, turned so I was facing her feet, and straddled her lower back. I knew she would feel my excitement as soon as I settled on her, and she said so.

"Wow, you're really wet!"

"I'm having fun," I said and resumed massaging her. I used my hands to gently separate her legs so that her knees were about twelve inches apart. It gave me better access to her ass and let me more easily glide my fingers down to her pussy. "You don't mind that I'm wet do you?"

"No," Angel sighed. "I'm pretty hot right now myself."

I slid a finger down between her lips and felt her hot wetness for myself. "Yes you are. I'm not squishing you too much by sitting on you am I?"

"Nope -- mmmmmmm -- you can keep doing anything you want."

"Good, I will," I said and gently humped my pussy on the small of her back a couple of times, leaving a slick trail of my arousal on her warm soft skin. Angel cooed an affirmation as I did and kept stroking her ass.

"So, were you going to answer my question seriously?"

"Remind me what the question was again."

"Is it hard to give a blowjob?"

"Oh, well it depends on the size of the guy and your own gag reflex. I had a hard time with Jimmy sometimes because he was so big, but Carlos was easy to fit in my mouth. The key is to not push yourself to the point where you choke or can't breathe."

"What do you do, just suck on it? I've seen a little bit of porn, and it looks more involved than that."

"You suck on it, lick it, stroke it with your hand, anything that comes to mind. Use your imagination and just do what you think would feel good. The two guys I've done it with have been so excited that I would even go down on them that it really didn't matter what I did. As long as I didn't hurt them, I couldn't lose.

"So if you get the chance to try it, just be gentle, don't use your teeth, and don't take more in your mouth than you can handle. One way to look at it is to pretend like your mouth is a more articulate form of your pussy. Lick the head. Lick up and down the shaft. Play with his balls. Tease him. He'll like anything. Then when you want to make him cum, wrap him up as well as you can and fuck him with your mouth."

"I don't have to let him cum in my mouth do I?" I asked seriously.

"Of course not, but I think most guys probably want that. I've done it, and it's not too bad if it doesn't surprise you and make you choke. Carlos liked to cum in my mouth, but Jimmy liked to cum on my tits most of the time. Just experiment and don't take it too seriously. Remember that just by putting a guy's cock in your mouth, you're already the queen of the universe to him. Do whatever you feel like doing and set your own limits."

"Is it fun?" I asked and glided my fingers over her swollen pussy lips. She was really wet and the heat between her legs was getting intense. I was also gently grinding my own pussy against her back.

"Mmmmm…" she purred. "Oh Elain your making me burn. Talking about blowjobs while you're playing with my pussy is just torture."

"Maybe," I said wickedly, "but if you're this horny you'll tell me what I want to know. I have you in my power you see? So is it fun to suck a cock?"

"Ooohhhh, you nasty girl," Angel moaned without malice. "Yes, it is fun most of the time... unless they get too pushy. It's a very powerful feeling to have that much control over a guy. Uhnnnn… Jimmy used to feel good on my tongue and the way he filled my mouth. Uhhnn, uhn, uhn, yesssss… touch me like that."

I slid two fingers into her and flexed them around slowly in her hot box. "What else?"

"Mmmmm… Carlos liked to fuck my pussy, and then have me suck him until he came."

"You'd suck his cock after it had been inside you?" I asked and added a third finger to her hot depths. "I thought you and Carlos always used a condom."

"I… uhnn… I made exceptions if he would just fuck me a little then let me suck him."

"So you'd really suck his cock after it had been in your wet pussy?"

"Uh - huh," Angel groaned. "Why not? I -- uhnn -- like the way I taste. I taste my fingers when I fuck myself, so there's nothing wrong with tasting myself on a hard cock is there? Oh god Elain, that feels soooo good! Take your fingers out and rise up on your knees for a second."

I withdrew my sticky fingers and lifted myself off her back by coming up onto my knees. Angel spun beneath me to lie face up and spread her thighs open.

"Please keep touching me Elain. I'm so hot right now. I need it."

I couldn't sit back down on her without hurting her, so I leaned forward between her legs and slid my fingers back into her dripping pussy. Simultaneously I felt her hands caress lightly over my ass and then one of them slid between my legs to cup my pussy. We'd masturbated each other several times before, but this was somehow more intense than it had ever been. We rarely did it simultaneously, and then only really in the shower standing up. Maybe we were just more worked up than usual.

"This is little more than we usually do Angel," I remarked, trying to be the voice of reason in a fog of lust. I didn't slow my probing fingers though.

"I don't care," she said. "Doesn't it feel good? Don't you want me to finger fuck you?" she panted, and wiggled a finger into my pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm… yes. I just wanted to ask, since you're the one who's not bisexual," I joked.

"I am with you Elain, and you know it. I think we've crossed all those boundaries haven't we?" Angel said mischievously between heavy breaths.

Almost all the boundaries, I thought, but it did give me an idea. "Angel?"

"Uhnn.. yes Elain."

"Can I taste you on my fingers?"

"Uh-huh…" She was way too far gone to question anything I said.

I brought my wet digits to my lips, tentatively licked them, and tasted her mixture of spicy sweetness. I hungrily sucked the pussy slicked fingers into my mouth then and drank in her taste. There I had done it; I had just tasted my best friend's pussy and loved it. Wow! she was intoxicating.

"Good?" groaned Angel behind me. I could only nod dumbly over my shoulder through the haze of hormones and pussy.

"Now me," she said and brought her fingers from my pussy to her mouth, even as I picked up rubbing her clit.

"Mmmm…" Angel moaned around her fingers, and I looked back to see her greedily sucking my wetness from her hand.

"Good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Angel said and returned her fingers to my pussy, causing me to moan aloud.

"We… uhnnn… hadn't… ooo… crossed that boundary yet," I said.

"No… mmmore… boundaries… any more," Angel said.

"Please forgive me Angel," I said softly and withdrew my fingers from her. "I've got to do this."

Angel responded "What? – OOOOHHH!" as I pushed myself backwards onto her probing fingers and lowered my face to her pussy. My senses were overwhelmed by the heat and scent of her as I wetly kissed her swollen clit. I was completely ignorant of technique, but instinct took over as I dragged my tongue down the length of her -- parting her sticky lips and savoring her honey.

This was it, we had moved beyond masturbating by any definition. We had slithered semantically around it for months, but now I was truly -- actually -- undeniably having sex with her, and through the pounding of my blood in my ears I imagined my reflection staring back at me from a hundred orgasms in front of the mirror and saying, "Don't fuck this up Elain. This is what you said you wanted."

I was essentially standing on my head between her legs at this point, supporting myself on my hands, and craning my neck downward. Acting again on instinct, I lowered my upper body onto my elbows causing my hard nipples to settle onto the soft skin of her lower belly. This also put my elbows next to her hips, so naturally my forearms slid beneath her thighs, and I was able to hold her legs open around my face. I continued to lick her from top to bottom very slowly and softly, running the tip of my tongue between her glistening petals and over her swollen outer lips. Her pubic hair was soft and fine, and it felt wonderful to my lips. I tried to press my tongue into her opening, but the angle was awkward, so I returned to the slow up and down bathing of her entire pussy.

Obviously I made it up as I went along, but a woman has a natural advantage in intuiting what will feel good to another woman. I just did what I thought would feel good to me.

Throughout that first tentative minute, Angel was perfectly silent and perfectly still -- almost rigid. I was so caught up in what I was doing that I didn't realize she was holding her breath until she exhaled forcefully up the backs of my legs, took a quick gasping breath, and went rigid again. I knew enough about her body to know that these were signs that she was right on the edge of cumming.

I took a gamble and began to swirl my tongue around her clit. It made her gasp more frequently and her hips started to jerk rapidly in response. Sensing her need, I pushed her clitoral hood up with my tongue, gently closed my lips on her clit, and sucked on it while flicking it with the tip of my tongue. It turned out to be the combination I needed to send her over the edge. Angel's thighs gently but irresistibly closed on my head, and she humped her pussy on my tongue as she came loudly and forcefully on my face.

I gently pulled her legs back apart and planted tiny kisses on the insides of her thighs. Each one caused a little post-orgasmic whimper to come from Angel. With one final kiss just above her clit, I swung my body off hers and lay down next to her. Angel's eyes were squeezed shut, and her face was contorted with concentration. I didn't know if she was angry, sad, disappointed, hurt, or anything - but the look on her face was not one of orgasmic bliss.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly, afraid of her reaction.

"One second," she said in a small voice, then continued after a deep breath, "room still spinning."

I was quiet until her breathing returned to normal, which only took about fifteen seconds. It seemed a lot longer as I dreaded what she might say. As it turned out, I would never have guessed what it was she did say when her eyes slowly came open, and she turned her head to face me a couple of inches away.

"I love you little sister."

I was too shocked to speak.

"That was the hardest I've cum in a very long time."

"You're not upset that I did that?"

"No, baby. I'm not. I never intended to go all the way with you, but that… that was fucking intense!"

"I was afraid that I pushed you past where you were comfortable."

"You did, but it was incredible. I never would have had the guts to take that last step, but I'm happy that you did. That was simply amazing."

"I just really wanted to taste you and make you feel good," I said. "I couldn't stop myself. You looked so sexy and… and I just had to try."

"Come here," Angel said and pulled me into an embrace. "Darling Elain, I don'twant to be bisexual. I want to be with a man and eventually a husband. I don't want to hurt you by leading you on; but whatever it is that we have is just incredible. I can't explain why, but I just can't say no to you. I'm not attracted to women at all, but I find you irresistible. I -- I love you."

My brain was still recovering from shock so I wasn't quite on the ball, "So it was okay?"

"Yes," Angel said and softly kissed me on the lips.

I melted completely at that moment. My body molded to hers as my mouth embraced hers. Our huge breasts cushioned each other and our legs intertwined in our familiar embrace as her tongue pushed gently into my mouth. I shuddered deep in my spine and left hot wetness on her upper thigh as she pressed it against my pussy. Likewise I pressed my own thigh against her drenched sex. My tongue found hers and danced with it, and her hand caressed the side of my face. She took my breath away.

"Oh god," was all I could say when we came up for air.

"More?" Angel asked and her eyes gleamed.

"Oh god yes," I responded and sought her mouth again. I had only recently been kissed for the first time, but this was the farthest thing from what Robert and I were doing in the back seat of Stephen's car. I felt Angel's soul in the way that she kissed me, and my body ached for her. I squeezed my pussy against her leg and felt her respond in kind.

Angel gently pushed me over and lay on top of me. Our legs were still interlaced and our pussies were slicking each other's thighs. I arched my hips up to her, and she slid up my body until our pubic hair touched. I squeezed her leg with my own to press my clit against her smooth skin and Angel once again responded in kind. My hands caressed her back and gently traced the sides of her breasts as they bulged against me. Through it all our tongues caressed each other.

Angel broke the kiss and raised herself up on stiff arms to look down at me. I opened my legs and felt her settle more fully between them almost, but not quite, pussy to pussy. Due our height difference, this also hung her breasts over my throat.

"You want to try something else?" she asked breathlessly. He eyes were shining in the tunnel of artificial darkness created by the curtain of her dark hair between our faces.

"Anything," I agreed, and lifted my head to stroke my tongue over one of her engorged nipples.

Angel jumped at the initial contact, but then slid her body a little further up and lowered her breast toward my face. I gently licked and sucked on her nipple for a few moments, and then she proffered the other breast to me for similar adoration.

"Ohhhh, you're spoiling me rotten," she purred. "That - mmmm - wasn't what I meant, but it's really, really good."

I paused from licking the underside of her right breast and asked, "I want to do anything, everything, to make you feel good. What do you want?"

"I want to feel your pussy on my pussy," she said and slowly eased her self up and over so that our legs split each other's and our pussies were pressed together. "You're leg felt so good that I had to try this."

It was a completely surreal moment to see my best friend, who I spent every day with and who I'd fantasized about for months, gripping my leg and sliding her hot pussy over my own. I hugged her leg to me and worked my pussy against hers like it was the last thing I'd ever do. It felt indescribable, but it was too intense to keep up for long. We were both gasping for breath as I broke our pussy lock, and crawled my body up Angel's to lick the deep valley between her breasts.

My hand slid up her thigh and caressed her pussy. I slid a couple fingers into her body as I sucked on her nipples, and shortly she came again, embracing me in the warm curves of her enormous cleavage. This second orgasm was smaller and quieter, and Angel exhaled a quiet, breathy, "Love my tits…" at the end of it before going limp.

"Elain," she said several minutes later as I lay beside her and stroked her taut belly, "what can I do for you?"

"Anything you want Angel," I said. "I'm yours."

"No baby, you're a best friend and a sister and a lover, but you belong to yourself. You are your own woman. Tell me whatyou want, and you'll have it."

"I want… I want to feel you go down on me. No wait --" I said, catching my own vocabulary and hoping it would make her hotter. "I want you to lick my pussy."

"Is that all?" Angel said and caressed my left breast, stopping to gently pull the stiff nipple that crowned it.

"Oohhh, and I want you to play with my tits. I want you to suck them."

"My pleasure," she said and rolled over on top of me. She kissed me once more, long and deep. "You still taste like my pussy," she said after breaking it. She kissed my cheek and my right earlobe, and then whispered in my ear, "Soon I'll taste like yours."

Angel kissed her way down my neck and across my throat. She paused there a moment and gathered one of my breasts in each hand to squeeze them together. Starting at my belly, she ran her tongue up the tight space between my mounds and flicked it briefly across my chin and lips.

"If I had a cock, I'd tit fuck you," she purred. "Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck your big beautiful tits?"

The girl was wicked, just plain wicked when she got hot. It was intimidating, but I took her face in my hands and gently steered her to my left nipple.

"Don't overdo it dirty girl… I want you to love them with your tongue. Love them with your hands. Love them like a woman," I said. "Love them the way only a woman would know how."

Her eyes gleamed, and she feathered her tongue over the nipple as she lightly scratched her nails along both sides of my breasts. The right nipple was treated to the same wet caress, and then Angel released my breasts to softly lick the deep valley between them.

Holding my left breast in her hands, she alternated short licks and tiny little sucking kisses from the outside curve near my arm all the way around to the soft skin under the globe. My left breast received the same oral caresses in mirrored fashion, and Angel returned up the side to flutter her tongue on a particularly sensitive spot on the outside curve of my right breast. She nipped it very gently and made me gasp. Above all, she took her time.

Ah yes, a girl would know to do this. You male readers take notes -- it's not just about the nipples. There's a lot to our breasts, so make love to all of them.

I was cradling her face in my hands as she squeezed her tongue between my sensitive orbs and began to meander it down my stomach. I loved the way she kissed my hips so softly and her hair fanned across my thighs. I was seriously starting to burn for her, and my hips arched up to receive her as she positioned herself for pleasing me.

Angel spread my legs and looked up past my well loved breasts to say, "I can't believe, I'm about to do this."

I reached down and took her face in my hands again. "You don't have to. If you want to stop now, I'll understand."

"I want to do this," she said. "I've never felt so sexy in my life, and I want to go through with it. I -- I'm just nervous."