Learning to Love Showers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you suggesting they are involved in a 3-way," John was impressed that his 18 year old son, who had given no indication he could even talk to a girl could now possibly have two of them on a string.

"I'm not sure what to think. Up until tonight when they strolled into the restaurant together, she couldn't be bothered with giving Jason the right time of day. At our party downstairs they seemed to be getting along like when they were young and played together.

"Well Jason and I have also had the talk, only it was cocks and cunts as I recall, and I told him to be sure to always use protection. So your right in that regard. We're anything but prudes, if you haven't noticed. They're old enough to have sex if that's what your worried about," he questioned? He quickly disrobed and moved to embrace her.

As she cuddled in his arms, she continued, "Well I'm a little worried about Jason. I like Jenna, but she seems far more worldly than him and I don't want him getting hurt. Although I have to say, that he seems to have matured remarkably in the last 24 hours. I'm not sure how I feel about consensual sex between brother and sister. I know they aren't blood related, but still...", Vera's voice trailed off.

"Well the way I look at it, if they're going to do it, they're going to do it. As you said, you like Jenna even though she isn't exactly the "girl next door" type despite the fact that she is the girl next door. He chuckled at his own joke as he nuzzled Vera's soft, sweet sensuous neck. Her scent always intoxicated him. It reminded him of the first time she came into the office looking for a job.

He never thought he could love another woman like he had loved Margo, whom had tragically died soon after Jason was born. He was feeling somewhat sorry for himself. Wife dead, infant baby to take care of, something of which he knew almost nothing, and a fledgling business to run that was struggling and demanded much of his time.

Then one day Vera breezed into his office and despite the recent loss of her husband she seemed to be in complete control of her life. Although, he would later find out it was a bit of false bravado. She needed a job desperately and she felt she had to act like she was Miss Efficiency to impress a prospective employer. It turned out she was Miss Efficiency and took on the burden of the office's administrative needs like she had done it for years.

This allowed John to devote almost all his time at work to selling and in just a couple of months that struggling business had grown to the point he could hire additional staff and the business was on its way

But, beside her beauty, which had left him speechless. Him speechless! He couldn't remember when that had ever happened to him before. It was her wonderful scent that always announced her arrival. It seemed to fill the air. It wasn't overpowering, but heady. It was uniquely Vera. No other woman ever smelled as wonderfully clean, refreshing, invigorating and sexy to him as she did.

Each day he had looked forward to her arrival at the office just to get a whiff of her fragrance. It seemed to energize him in a way he never felt before and he would soon find out it took on a more musky scent when she was sexually aroused. It made him feel glad to be a man in the presence of this most desirable woman and she still has that impact on him to this day.

He knew almost immediately that he had to make her his own, but he also knew that in view of the recent loss of her husband that he had to be careful how he approached the situation. The wrong move could offend her and he might lose her forever.

Then one evening when they stayed a little late, at her suggestion, to catch up on some paperwork. Vera had climbed up on a chair to put something on the top shelf. As soon as he looked up to see what she was doing he realized she was on a precarious perch. Just as he rushed over to hold the chair to keep it from toppling over, it tipped and Vera plopped into his outstretched arms.

"Well thank you kind sir..." she started to say when John impulsively covered her mouth with his hungry lips. Vera responded in kind and before they knew it they were ripping each others clothes off in their haste to get naked. Then ensued the most wonderful session of love-making John had ever enjoyed up to that point in his life and it has been a literal smorgasbord of sexual delight with Vera ever since.

It turned out that John had made the same initial impact on Vera at their first meeting and she had the same hesitation in making any overt move. But the fall off the chair wasn't exactly the accident it first appeared to be. It turned out that she had actually practiced that several times so that if John didn't catch her she wouldn't break her neck.

They both delight in telling that story to this day, Although they rarely relate the part about ripping off their clothes and fucking like bunnies unless they know their audience is open minded to that kind of first encounter. (Like you readers for example.)

"What do you mean," Vera broke his reverie and it took a few moments for John to remember where their conversation had left off.

"Well if you haven't noticed both Jenna and Lisa are two of the sexiest young women I have ever seen. I have to keep reminding myself that Lisa is our daughter every time I see her parading around the house in in some of those skimpy outfits she has. And last month when Jenna was here for a sleepover I ran into them both downstairs in their almost see-through baby dolls or whatever you call them."

"Was that the night you came racing back into the bedrooms with the most beautiful boner only minutes after you had dropped one of your jumbo size loads in my mouth and all over my boobs," Vera enthused at the memory? "And we had just finished making love for a couple of hours." Her pussy was almost dripping now in her remembrance.

"Well yeah! They were the ones that brought it on, but you were the beneficiary of it, because if I recall correctly, we went another couple of hours."

"I was surprised, that was a quick recovery even for you," she laughed as she continued to recall that night. John had raced into the room, literally tore off her nightie that she had just put back on and retied and then literally drilled his engorged cock into her pussy.

"Good thing I was still soaking wet or that could have been painful. I thought you must have taken a Viagra or something. I suppose I should thank the girls for their aphrodisiac impact on that beautiful big tool you wield so magnificently.

"Love the man love his dick inside you! That's the motto I live by," she kidded as she reached out for John's fully aroused penis and slowly circled the meatus lovingly with her thumb. A stimulation that achieved the last full measure of his erection. "So what have you got in mind for me tonight? I'm already plenty wet just thinking about it."

"Your always wet when I need you to be," John lovingly sighed. "That's one of the main reasons I married you. Gotta keep having me some of that juicy tail I told myself after that first night," he joked. "Fat chance of hurting you no matter how hard I bore into you.

"And, Viagra? Is that really what you thought?

"First of all, lets get something straight. You have a body, that a twenty year old would die for and a face to go with it I might add. Do I need to enumerate your physical charms that make Viagra unnecessary?"

"Oh, please do. I love it when you talk dirty to me," Vera began to breathe hard as her sexual excitement was mounting. She abruptly stopped the manipulation with her thumb and began to lightly rub John's throbbing tool along her hairy wet slit and they both moaned at that stimulation.

"I don't know if I can concentrate enough to remember what we're talking about while you keep driving me crazy with your wonderful hands and now your pussy on my dick," John groaned in agony.

"Oh, you mean this cute thing," she joked as she brandished his throbbing member back and forth? "Should I stop or should I give you a blow-job to clear your mind?" Vera's eyes twinkled with delight over the sexual discomfort that her husband was experiencing. Then she started to tongue him by licking around the end of his phallus.

"I'll have to enumerate them fast or I wont be able to get through it all," John again tried to pick up the thread of their conversation that Vera kept distracting him from with her casual, but calculated ministrations to his sex organ. It would take an almost superhuman effort on his part when the woman, whom was the object of all his sexual fantasies, was doing everything she could to make that task all but impossible.

"First of all," John persevered. "Your breasts! They are like exquisite "twin peaks" that are proudly displayed on your chest and which you love to thrust in my face at every opportunity. You encourage me to play with them to my heart's content, to suckle them and to feel your swollen nipples fill my mouth with the delicious taste of your womanhood. And most erotically of all, you enjoy a good tit fuck and revel in it when I cum on you even into your mouth where you play with it before swallowing."

"Oh John," Vera rhapsodized. "That was almost poetic. I love that you love my breasts!"

"Then there's your warm inviting pussy in the midst of your golden brown nest of soft downy pubic hair. I love the pungent scent of your sexual excitement that you exude and permeates our lovemaking and how your sexual readiness and enjoyment to engage in sex is always evident by its well lubricated slickness and tightness that makes your pussy an erotic adventure every time I mount you."

"Oh! Wow! I never knew that mere words could make me cum, but I'm right on the edge," she virtually writhed with pleasure.

"Nor can I ignore that most delightful tight ass of yours with its perfect twin melons that men of all ages are drawn to as they take pleasure when you pass by. They may be blessed by the erotic experience as they watch you flaunt it swinging back and forth in an effortless sensual display of your womanly charm. But, I alone can revel in the delight of knowing that I am the only one who gets the ultimate gift. The gift of your sweet buns to nuzzle, lick, pinch and slap when it is nakedly exposed for my sexual enjoyment.

"Whew," Vera slowly expelled the air from her lungs. "Do you realize you just made me cum with your dirty talk. We have to do this more often," she tittered as she poked her fingers in her pussy and greedily licked her own juices from them.

"I want some of that too! John reached into her pussy, rubbed her g-spot with three fingers while massaging her nub with his thumb. In less than a minute Vera was bucking like she was ridding a wild bronco.

"Sooo, with all this waiting for me here to dive into every night, I haven't had the slightest need for anything like Viagra. Nor for any other woman for that matter. You have given me more than I can handle almost every night since we have been married."

"Thank you kind sir," Vera sweetly acknowledged as she slowly returned to normal breathing. Then once again she took John's shaft into her mouth and returned to her pleasuring.

This went on for several minutes as Vera pondered John's words. The love she had for this man, whom was her knight in shining armor and had come to her rescue at a time when her world seemed to be collapsing, had no limit. Tears of joy started to form in her eyes and a lump came to her throat.

"Well Bubba'" (Vera's pet name for John during their sexual bantering.) "No other man could possibly fulfill me sexually the way you do. You not only meet or exceed my every need for sexual gratification, but you do it in a way that makes me feel loved. No woman could ask for anything more and that is why I desire to fulfill your every sexual fantasy. Although, I am glad we haven't strayed too far into S&M," she giggled like a silly school girl to John's utter delight. It showed him how completely comfortable they were with not only engaging in sex, but also to openly discuss it with each other.

"I will say that I would be even willing to try that if you so desire, because I have absolute trust in you. I know you would never do anything to violate that trust." With that Vera went back to applying herself to the task of sucking John's dick and tickling his balls.

That kind of declaration from his wife did more to build John's self worth than any million dollar sale could do. It made his resolve to continue to show Vera how much he loved her and that he would willingly sacrifice everything, if necessary, to spend the rest of his life with her. She not only rescued him from the deep despair he felt he was sinking into when she first arrived in his office 17 plus years ago. She has made every day a joy to be alive and to share it with her ever since. The truth was that they had the good fortune to meet each at a time when both needed someone. The weakness they felt as individuals became a source of combined strength.

Given their love making consistency, their lack of using birth control and medical tests confirming that neither was infertile, it is remarkable that Vera had never gotten pregnant. They would have both loved to have had more children, but were content to let nature take its course. Adoption for some reason never held out much appeal to them. They had discussed it several times over the years, but always decided to just continue trying on their own.

They didn't regret their decision. Lisa and Jason had their little quirks, who doesn't, but basically they were good kids that hadn't gotten into any serious trouble. However, with both of them entering college next year it would have been nice to have some younger children that would still be around the house for a few years. They seemed a little young to become empty-nesters so soon.

With those thoughts in mind John tried to ignore the wonderful sensations that Vera's well versed mouth and tongue were causing in his genital region and resolved to finish the statement he had set out to make.

"Second, I want to eat your sweet pussy. If it hadn't been Jason's birthday, I would have done it as soon as we got home from the office. That's why I couldn't keep my hands off you in the restaurant."

"You don't hear me complaining about your fooling around in the restaurant," Vera informed him. "I would have gone into the restroom and fucked you if you asked me to. In a polite manner, of course," she added with a little decorum and a little twinkle in her eye.

John soldiered on. "Then I want to ravish the rest of your body. Fuck you from the rear doggie style while I grab hold of and hang to those fabulous hooters that hang down when you are on all fours. Next I want to watch you bounce up and down cowgirl style while your boobies drive me wild as they jiggle, bounce and swing wildly and then finally I want to squirt my cum deep into your always receptive pussy."

"Oh, John! You say the sweetest things, Vera batted her eyes, lay back in the bed and pulled up her nightgown. "Go to it tiger! Grrr!"

"I was thinking," John informed her as he swung his leg over her body and strategically positioned his anxious swollen tool over her face, "that you might want to keep that talented mouth of yours busy with your expert ministrations, while I service your twat."

"Um, um," Vera answered as she had already taken his nice fat penis into her mouth and continued sucking the member she had enjoyed giving oral pleasure to ever since that night at the office.

An hour and a half later they were still at it. Vera had lost count of how many times John had made her cum. John for his part was working on his third boner. It looked and sounded like they were going to pull another one of their periodic all-nighters.

"John, lets take a shower together," Vera gasped as yet another orgasm subsided. "I'd like to clean up a bit and its always a good excuse for us to put our hands all over each others' body."

"That works for me," John enthusiastically replied and despite their marathon sex-capade bounded out of the bed and helped Vera up from her prone position. A surprise awaited them as they entered the bathroom.

"What is all this water on the floor," Vera questioned? "Those towels appear to be soaking wet that can't still be from this morning and the shower soaps and loofahs are out of place! It's like "Goldilocks and the Three Bears revisited"! Who's been using our shower?"

"I have a pretty good idea, but lets not worry about it now," John reasoned. "We have more important things to do." With that he scooped up Vera in his arms enjoying the feeling her soft skin and especially her generous boobs pressing into his chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck while he stepped into the shower.

He tossed her repeatedly a few inches into the air, because he loved how each time she landed back in his arms her tits rubbed erotically against him. Obviously it aroused Vera also as her nipples became more erect. Then he could no longer ignore them so he bent down to suckle her them.

It this point Vera's body was humming with sexual excitement and it took very little stimulation for another orgasm to "bubble" to the surface. So John's action soon had Vera bucking with yet another wild swing.

When the spasms subsided, he swung her up to sit on his shoulders while facing him and began to lap voraciously at the almost constant flow of her feminine nectar. Which produced yet another series of spasms.

"Oh, John I love what you do to me, but I do need a little respite. Otherwise I might become a sex addict and you would have to serve as my sex slave 24/7," she giggled as she thought about it.

"Okay! I'm ready to sign up for that. Do we need to sign formal papers or is an oral agreement sufficient?" (Readers can groan here if you must!) John then gently nuzzled Vera's swollen pussy and licked her sweetness around the perimeter being careful not to arouse her yet again. While he understood the need for her to come down a little from her sexual peak, he couldn't completely resist that beautiful repository of womanhood that was positioned strategically mere inches from his mouth.

"I'll tell you what," he propositioned her. "Lets get cleaned up a bit and then get back in bed. Give me one of your mind-blowing blow-jobs and then we can catch a few hours of sleep.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Vera agreed hardily especially to the blow-job part because she wanted John to have another organism after all the magic he had performed on her tonight, She felt so relaxed, must be from those endorphins, that she could care less if her kids were having sex with each other. After all look at all the enjoyment she and John were having tonight. Just so they avoid pregnancy STD's and hurt feelings that's all. That's all! Who was she kidding, They definitely needed to have a serious talk in the morning.

John allowed her to slide down his body to the floor. An erotic experience in itself. Then he turned on the water before she could warn him with the same results the kids had experienced earlier. Ice cold water streamed out not just from above, but also from the body jets on the sides and even though she tried to steel herself the initial impact was too much and she let out a loud scream that would have woken every one in the house.

If there had been someone in the house that was sleeping.

12