Learning to Please Maitresse

Story Info
You are trained by your French Mistress.
2.9k words
4.41
61.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will come to me dressed in suit and tie, very formal--that way you will feel deeply exposed as the pieces come off, which they will.

I tell you which ones to take off and in which order. I start slowly (shoes, socks, tie) so that the excitement builds and all you are waiting for is the moment I let you take off your underwear and expose you cock and ass to me.

Perhaps I will have you strip naked from the waist down and just lie there with you shirt and jacket and tie on, because that might make you feel more naked in some strange way. Then I would tell you to stroke yourself. I would be fully clothed of course, and watch you from across the room, drinking a glass of champagne. I would have you continue like this until you were really hard, then tell you to come to me, get down on your knees, and kiss my shoes and feet. Then I would have you lay flat on the floor in front of me and I would stroke your cock with my foot, bringing you almost to the point of climax. Then I'd have you go back to where you were and continue stripping for me.

In any case, once I had you naked--except perhaps your hat--I'd tell you to come to me again.

I'm sitting, fully clothed, a pair of black sandals, five inch stilettos, red toes. I cross my legs. You know what to do, don't you? You slowly start licking my white feet. I hear you breathe heavily. You move your mouth up the heel slowly, and press your lips on my ankles. So, you can be a good boy after all? Well, let me push you a bit.

"Turn around. Now bend over so I can see you ass. Spread your cheeks. Do it."

You turn, bend, spread. I see your balls hanging, your asshole exposed. Your large beautiful cock is hard, of course. It had better be.

"Now put your hands and arms out in front of you, on the floor. Lift your ass in the air. This is what I call "position," and when I say that word, you are to assume it. Do you understand?"

"Oui Maitresse."

I get up and walk towards you. I take my foot and rub it lightly up the crack of your ass. I take the stiletto heel and press it lightly into your cheeks.

"Whose ass is this?"

"Yours Maitresse."

I walk around to the front. You are still leaned forward. I grab you by the hair.

"I didn't hear you, slut."

"Yours Maitresse," you scream.

"Don't shout at me. I'm not deaf."

"Lay flat out, face up. Put the hat over your eyes and face."

You are fully exposed to my view. Now I can inspect you as I like. I walk around you, several times. You hear me. You hear my heels clicking on the floor around you, but you cannot see me. You are afraid. You know I get impatient if you don't follow instructions. I suddenly take my foot and put it between your legs, spreading them, so I can see you better. I better like what I see.

"I told you to keep your hat on. Don't you speak English. What do you speak? Can't you follow simple instructions? Why am I wasting my time with you?"

You fumble around, trying to put it back on. In the process your hand grazes my pussy. Now you are in trouble. You never touch Maitresse unless she gives you permission.

"Get up. Go lean over the couch so that you are more or less in the "position" but with your feet on the ground and your arms over the arm of the couch. Keep your head down. You do as I say."

You are scared. You know you are going to be punished. No use in resisting. It will only make things worse.

I stand behind you.

"Are you a bad boy?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Oui, Maitresse."

"Say that you are."

"I am a bad boy."

"And what happens to bad boys?"

"I don't know."

I take out my crop and slap you once across your ass, hard enough that you know I mean business.

"Excuse me. You don't know?"

"I'm a bad boy and Maitresse is going to be generous enough to give me what I deserve."

Stay still.

I take the crop and run it up the back of your legs, slide it between them, gently stroking your balls with it. I run it up the crack of your ass. "Spread your cheeks wider. Don't you know what position is?"

You comply.

I keep stroking your ass, between your legs. I take my hand and from behind grab your cock. "Whose cock is this?"

"Yours Maitresse."

I stroke it until I feel you can't take much more. Then I stop.

I walk around the room so you can hear my heels on the floor. I come back and slap you lightly with the crop. You don't know--won't know--what I will do to you next.

Suddenly I hit you three times across the ass, hard. You wince, but don't dare say anything.

Then, just to prime you for what might be coming, I take the end of the crop, lube it up, and slide it about one inch up your ass.

I grab you by your hair, whisper in your ear:

"Are you ready to please Maitresse?"

"Oui, Maitresse."

"Whose ass is this?"

"Yours Maitresse."

"Good. Keep it in good shape, because when Maitresse wants it, you better be ready."

"Oui Maitresse."

I put the crop on the ground.

"Get up. Get down on all fours."

I walk back to where I was sitting.

"Now pick up the crop with your mouth and crawl toward me, slowly."

You do as I say, grasping the crop with your lips, putting it in your mouth, feeling the taste of the leather on your tongue. Get used to it.

You crawl slowly toward me. You hesitate a bit, but then continue until you are naked, with the crop in your mouth, on all fours before Maitresse. "This is your natural position. You feel it deep inside you, don't you slut?"

"Oui Maitresse. Merci."

"Good boy."

I take my hand and stroke you lightly on the head, giving you my approval. I open my legs and tell you to come further toward me. With your head between my legs, I slowly close them around you. You feel the softness and warmth of my thighs. You smell the sweetness of my scent.

"To whom do you belong?"

"To you Maitresse."

"Are you going to behave now?"

"Oui Maitresse."

I open my legs again. I can feel you trying to put your face up against my pussy. Don't you dare. Have you earned that right? I take out a blindfold and put it around your eyes. I leave you like that before me for several minutes. You are frightened, but strangely turned on. You feel something being wrapped around your neck. It smells like leather. That makes you hot. I pull it, not too tight, but tight enough so you know not to play games with me.

"When you have this on, you are completely open to Maitresse. Do you understand?"

"Oui Maitresse."

"Maitresse owns you."

"Oui Maitresse."

I pull on the collar, and, with you still naked on all four before me, hit you several times on the ass with my bare hand. Then I stroke your cock, rewarding you. You hear me sliding off my shoes. I'm putting on my boots. You are silently thinking: What will Maitresse do with me next?

You hear me zip up my boots. Suddenly I get up.

"Stay put."

"Oui Maitresse."

"Position."

"Oui Maitresse."

You hear my heels clicking on the floor. You don't dare look up. You feel me attach something.

"Lay flat on the floor, face up."

You feel me attach something to you collar. You are blindfolded. I take my boot and run my foot along the inside of your thighs. I see your cock getting hard. I straddle you and sit on top of you, my pussy just on top of your cock. I pull gently on the collar.

"Whose cock is this?"

"Yours Maitresse."

"And I do with it what I please, correct?"

"Oui Maitresse."

I rub myself on your cock, not taking it inside, just getting it hard and wet. I take my finger, slide it inside me, then put it under your nose. I slide it in your mouth. You suck on it greedily.

"You like the sweet taste of Maitresse, don't you, slut?"

"Oui Maitresse. Merci Maitresse."

I fold my legs inward, rubbing the tops of my boots across the inside of your thighs. Suddenly, without warning, I take your cock quickly inside me, so fast that you aren't sure what has happened. I just want to mark it as mine.

"Get up. I want you on all fours."

"Oui Maitresse."

With you like that, I straddle you from the top. I am light, but you are afraid you will stumble. That will only create trouble for you, n'est-ce pas?

I tap you lightly on the ass with my crop. Start moving. You move forward on your hands and knees. You feel my warm pussy on your back, you hear my voice as I encourage you.

"My little pony."

Suddenly you stumble. I fall.

"Mon Dieu!" Can't you even take Maitresse for a little ride?"

I'm furious at you.

"Get up."

I take off the blindfold.

"Go stand in the doorway, your ass facing me."

You know what that means, and I can see you wince in anticipation.

I hear "non."

I stop in my tracks. Am I hearing things?

"Excusez moi? "Avez vous dit, "non"? C'est pas possible. (Did you say 'no'? That's not possible.)

I look you in the eyes. I am glaring at you, dark eyes penetrate to your very core.

Person dit "non" a Maitresse (No one says no to Maitresse).

I grab you hard by the collar. I stand you in the door. I take the leash and smack you six times hard on your ass. I feel myself almost losing control, hitting you harder and harder. Then I stop. I put the leash down and walk away. Maitresse never loses control of her temper.

I see you standing in the doorway. You are shaking. Suddenly I am overcome with sympathy. You have tried hard to please Maitresse. You make mistakes. You don't yet understand that I demand your complete submission. I can forgive you.

I sit down on a chair.

"Come to Maitresse."

"Unzip my boots."

Your hands shake as you try to find the zipper, afraid that you will do something wrong or touch me without permission. You find it and slowly pull it down. As you do, you see the red leather inside and my white flesh showing through the black stocking. You are overcome with desire. You want to kiss this leg, but you don't dare. You slide the boot off, then the same with the next.

"Have you worshipped Maitresse's legs today?"

"Non, Maitresse. Puis je? (may I?)"

"Oui."

You put yourself down on the ground in front of me, placing your mouth over my foot, slowly moving it across my toes, licking them through my stockings, fondling each one. Finally you please Maitresse. "You may continue."

You kiss my ankles, slowly around with your tongue, trying not to be too greedy with your mouth. "Continue."

You move your mouth up my leg, slowly, gently. You look up at my leg as you do this and see where my stocking meets my pale flesh. That is where you want to go, isn't it? Not yet.

"Position."

You quickly obey.

"Isabelle."

"Oui Maitresse. J'arrive. (I'm coming)"

"Depeche toi. (Hurry up.)"

In a second she is there, kneeling before me, beautiful.

"J'ai un cadeau pour toi (I have a gift for you)."

Isabelle looks at you in position. She is overcome with desire. I tell her to stroke your ass, gently. She runs her hand over you, you start to melt. It is an extension of my hand, commanded by my will. Isabelle will do only what I allow, as will you.

I tell Isabelle to be good to you.

She stands in front of you, long legs, dressed in black stockings and five inch heels. She tries to look like Maitresse. I let her have her fun now and then.

I tell you to look up at her. "Do you like what you see, slut?"

"Oui Maitresse."

"She is yours. Treat her legs with respect."

"Oui Maitresse."

You take your mouth and start to kiss her shoes, around her ankles. I can see that she turns you on. That is good.

"You may continue."

I look at Isabelle. She understands and spreads her legs.

You continue up her legs. I can see that you have learned how to do this well. She starts to moan. It pleases me to see you pleasure her. Perhaps you will be good enough for Maitresse someday.

"Continue."

You work your way up her thighs, first the outside, then licking inside, taking your hands and rubbing the back of her ass gently as you do. You take your hand and slide it under the garter, touching her silky skin. I know you want her. Who wouldn't?

I look at Isabelle. She guides you by the hand, sits herself down in a chair and parts her legs. You bury your face in her wetness, taking in her scent. You take your hand and move her panties aside. She is soaked. She had better be.

You stroke her lightly with your fingers, inserting one inside her, then licking it.

Isabelle has been a good girl. I want to reward her. I look in her eyes and she understands. She stands up and turns around, her ass in your face. You understand too. You press your face into her soft white flesh, licking her and kissing her. You take your finger and keep rubbing her pussy. I can see from the way that her back is arched that she wants to give herself to you, like this.

"You may have her."

I get up. I walk toward you. I take your cock in my hand.

"Whose is it?"

"Yours Maitresse."

I slowly insert it into Isabelle's pussy. She starts to moan louder. I put my hand on your ass and gently push you deeper into her.

"Are you my slut? Do you fuck for Maitresse?"

"Oui Maitresse. Merci Maitresse."

Well fuck her harder. She wants it.

I go and sit down. You are to continue while I watch. You move your hips and thrust your cock into Isabelle. She is hot for you. When I see that you are ready to cum, I tell you to stop. You look baffled. You move forward one or two times more, unable to control yourself. But then you see the look in my eyes.

"Come to Maitresse."

You walk towards me, your cock fully erect.

"Get on your knees."

"Oui Maitresse."

I leave you like that a few moments so that you may regain your composure.

I take my hand and gently stroke your cock, once, twice. I sit back in my chair.

"Stroke yourself."

You look at me, both puzzled and pleased.

I tell Isabelle to come sit on my lap while we watch you.

I see your eyes close, your mouth open. You want something more.

I lift my foot to your mouth. Looking you deep in the eyes, I give you permission. As you continue to stroke yourself you begin to kiss my foot, licking it gently, then my heels, around to my ankles, toes and back. I tell Isabelle to get up. I stand up and walk toward you.

"Continue stroking yourself."

With you stroking yourself I come straight at you, standing just in front of you, so that the fabric of my my skirt grazes your face. I put my hand around the back of your head and pull it toward me, burying it in my skirt. You can smell me, feel my heat. At first you don't breathe at all, frightened. With my hand I caress your head to let you know that you may relax. You breathe deeply, a sign of relief. Your hand keeps stroking your cock while I press your face into my skirt and you feel the warmth and force of my body.

Quickly, without saying anything, I lift my skirt, pull you underneath, and then put it down again. You are surrounded by me, my scent, my warmth. It is dark. You are a bit afraid. What would Maitresse have me do? You don't dare move. You just keep stroking yourself as I've ordered. The feel of my panties against your face, the softness of my thighs--that makes you even harder for Maitresse.

I rub your head with my hand, encouraging you.

"You may kiss my thighs."

I feel your tongue as it slowly and carefully moves up the front of my thighs, kissing my stockings, then moving up to the flesh above them. You please Maitresse. There may be hope for you yet.

I stand back. Stop. Your hand falls to your side.

"Isabelle, mon sac (my bag)."

"Oui Maitresse."

I take out the blindfold and hand it to her. She binds it around your eyes.

You hear me come at you, something hard against your nipples, which stand quickly erect. You are paralyzed with fear, but your cock is rock hard.

"Do not fear my dear slut. Maitresse knows what you really want."