All Comments on 'Learning to Please Maitresse'

by unefemme

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
KnowsHisPlace

This tall leggy goddess knows how to train her shorter, poorly endowed and slightly built boy. She uses her statuesque beauty to tease, humiliate and deny him until he is totally obsessed with her. Allowing him to marry her and turn over all his considerable assets delivers him from any control or power. He surrenders himself to his gorgeous erotic tease and delights in the sensual rollercoaster that she takes him on. Humiliating little hubby becomes a form of amusement for well endowed and long legged beauty, her girlfiends and her very dominant lover/s. Training hubby and helping him to develop a fetish for his bride and her sexy lingerie is a labor of love. Making her little man into a wife watching voyeur who is aroused by her continual teasing and denial. This sexy wife finds herself being submissive to dominant men, while becoming very dominant to her little hubby. Eventually she slips into a "mother" role who treats him like her "little boy." Little boys need to move down the hall when a real man is in the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous