Learning to Ride a Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy leaned back against the truck as her hands came up to squeezed and caress her breasts. His eyes followed her hands, which made Lucy whimper. "I love you looking at me this way," she whispered a moment later.

"I love looking at you this way."

Lucy shivered and lowered her hands. Chuck leaned forward and planted a kiss on her right nipple and then planted one on her left nipple. Lucy moaned softly at both kisses.

Chuck took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I think I'll save what else I want to do to those for later."

Lucy giggled. "How will you lick and suck those while I give you the blowjob that was to be saved for later also."

Chuck grinned. "An interesting question that will take a lot of research to answer."

Lucy blushed and whispered, "A lot of research sounds like fun." The next thing she knew, she was back in Chuck's arms and they were kissing passionately.

Chuck's hands roamed her back and then down to her butt. Lucy squirmed and rubbed her breasts against his chest. She whimpered and moaned as a finger traced the cleft of her ass. The finger moved deeper between her rear cheeks. It tickled her anus and then moved up and down easily.

Lucy shivered as she wondered how much of the moister between her cheeks was sweat and how much natural lube. Kissing Chuck out here in the open in broad daylight, nude to the waist had her head spinning. The finger just added to the excitement. She flexed her hips as the finger teased her anus again. The slippery finger pierced her asshole.

With a jerk, her hips moved forward and she froze solid. Chuck's hot member was pressed to her lower belly and mound. They were skin-to-skin, part of her mind yelled. Where was her dress? Another part of her mind asked. The fingertip teased her anus and she moaned loudly into Chuck's mouth.

The finger probed her ass gently as her hips fluttered and quivered. The kiss, the openness, the daylight, being nude with a finger in her asshole and a hot dick against her belly had Lucy on serious overload. Her legs were shaking; she was on the ragged edge of an orgasm. "No!" her mind yelled but her body wasn't listening.

One moment, Chuck was kiss his best friend and teasing her asshole and the next she was jerking and shaking as she made deep moaning sounds in his mouth. A few seconds later, it dawned on him that she was coming. His mind froze, as did his body. This was totally out of his realm of experience. What now? He wasn't sure.

Then there was an even bigger problem. A truck was slowly coming in the entrance road. His first thought was to get Lucy in the truck. Uh... was the door locked? Where were his keys? Where were his shorts? Lucy was pretty much quivering dead weight with a finger in her ass and her dress pooled on the ground around her feet.

The truck reached the parking lot and then made a u-turn and headed back out the road. Chuck groaned softly as it made the turn and then sighed as it went back the way it had come. The truck had actually been a white SUV with yellow and brown strips down the side and Willow County Sheriff's Department written below them.

"That was close," Chuck whispered under his breath. That jerked his mind back to Lucy. He had been kissing her. Now her head was on his shoulder.

Lucy sighed as she rubbed her belly back and forth over his dick. His finger followed along in the crack of her ass. Her asshole had a death grip on it. Lucy mumbled what sounded like the question, "Did you nearly come?"

"Uh... no dear, I'm fine." Chuck replied as he wondered if he should tell her about the Sheriff's SUV. "How are you doing?"

She sighed deeply and nodded her head against his shoulder. "I'm... I'm wonderful. A little shaky in the knees but.... Uh, speaking of butts, you have a finger in mine."

"Uh... yes, I do. Maybe I should take it out."

Lucy giggled. "I keep feeling my ass grabbing a hold of it."

"I feel that too."

Lucy shivered hard and asked, "Where did my dress go?"

"I... uh... kind of pushed it down while we were kissing," Chuck explained.

Lucy shivered even harder, her ass moving back and then forward. "Outside naked," she whispered. "With a finger in my ass." She lifted her head and looked into Chuck's eyes. "I... I came."

Chuck smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you did, big time."

Lucy blushed lightly and dropped her eyes. Chuck kissed her on the forehead. "And I hope it is the first in a very long line of times that you do."

With a giggle, Lucy looked up at him. "I'm surprised I'm not laid out on the ground."

"I think it was the finger," Chuck said. "You would start to sag and the finger would go deeper in your ass and then you would straighten up quickly only to sag again."

Lucy moaned softly as she wiggled her hips and flexed her knees. The finger moved in her ass and then went deeper, only to come back out a little as she straightened her knees. Lucy shivered and hugged Chuck tightly as she laid her head back against his shoulder. "I... I... I knew I was sensitive back there but...."

Chuck gave a little chuckle. "Remember when I tried to lick you back there?"

Lucy moaned softly and shivered. "I didn't let you."

Live and learn," Chuck whispered as he moved the finger out and then back in.

Lucy shivered hard as the finger moved and then whimpered. "I'll end up on the ground dead if you keep doing that."

Chuck laughed and slowly eased his finger out of her ass. "I don't think so but...."

Lucy giggled as she stepped back and leaned against the door of the truck. Her gaze went to his dick and then on down to her dress. Her eyes returned to his dick. "Would you come if I sucked on it?"

"Uh... probably." Chuck replied with lifted eyebrows. "It's kind of sensitive with you doing what you did and rubbing on it."

Lucy put her hands on his hips and slowly squatted down. Her knees were spread wide by his calves and the head of his dick was right in front of her face. Her knees being open like they were made her whimper. Her tongue shot out and flicked against the head of his dick. Chuck gave a little jerk and then groaned as she gave his shaft a lick from the base to the head.

The head of his dick looked slick and shiny. She had never noticed that before. Did he get wet like she did? It made sense that he would. With her hands still on his hips, she leaned forward and sucked the head into her mouth. Chuck's loud moan made her look up. He moaned again looking into her eyes. Him looking at her with his dick in her mouth made Lucy moan.

The head of his dick had a spicier flavor than she remembered and it got stronger as she ran her tongue over and around the spongy head. Her eyes never left Chuck's the whole time she sucked his dick, which wasn't long. His orgasm snuck up on both of them. He didn't even have time to warn her before he was coming long and hard.

Lucy felt the shaft between her lips swell up slightly and then a jet hit the roof of her mouth. She sucked harder and swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. The second jet hit her tongue as well as the roof of her mouth. That's when it dawned on her what was going on.

With a loud groaning moan, she sucked half his shaft into her mouth and bobbed her head as her tongue went wild. Somewhere about then she realized she was coming right along with him and that she had swallowed. The second part made her come even harder.

*****

Lucy opened her eyes and saw Chuck looking down at her with a wide grin on his face. She tried to grin back at him but his dick was still in her mouth. She lifted her head until the head popped out of her mouth. It bounced against her chin and then went out of sight. She looked down at it. For the first time since their first lap around the park it wasn't pointing straight up.

She look up at Chuck and grinned. "I think I took the stuffing out of it."

Chuck nodded. "And swallowed it all."

Lucy felt herself blush. She had pondered that question several times with no real answer. "Yeah, I did." She replied and then licked her lips.

Chuck took a half step back and looked down between her thighs. "Maybe it went straight through."

Lucy got a confused look and then looked down. There were several small wet spots on the pavement below her sex. "I... I... I..." she stammered and then groaned. "I came when you did," she admitted with a blush.

Chuck held his hands down to help her to her feet. As she stood up, he stepped forward and took her in his arms. The kiss was soft and sweet. Lucy whimpered and then sighed as he broke the kiss. "Today a lot of things have changed."

Lucy grinned. "Tell me about it."

"So... are you ready for another lap around the campgrounds?"

Lucy shivered as he stepped away from her. With his arms around her she hadn't felt so exposed. She looked over her shoulder at the entrance road. She hadn't even thought about it for a while now. She leaned back on the door and sighed.

Chuck handed her a water bottle. She took it and downed half the content in one long pull. She sighed and recapped the bottle. With a smile, she handed the bottle back to him. He returned her smile, opened the bottle, and drained it. He crushed the bottle, put the cap on it, and tossed it in the back of the truck.

Still smiling, he walked over to his bike and untied the t-shirt and shorts. He hung them on the rearview mirror on the side of the truck. Lucy watched him and then shivered as she squatted down and retrieved her dress. She turned and looked at the entrance road. With a soft groan, she turned and hung the dress over his clothes.

"We can ride from here this time," she said with a grin.

Lucy shivered hard and nodded. "I'm... game if you are."

"Oh yeah, things have definitely changed," he whispered as his eyes ran up and down her naked body.

Lucy blushed lightly and walked over to her bike. She stepped through the opening and raised the kickstand. Her eyes went to his semi hard dick. "When your dick is hard again, I'm going to fuck your brains out on a picnic table."

"Promises. Promises." Chuck replied with a grin as he moved to his bike.

Lucy laughed and pushed down on the right pedal. Her ass came up off the seat and she stood up as she rode out from behind the truck and turned into the campground road. She hadn't even checked the entrance road before she did. As she rounded the first turn, she sat down on the seat. The seat felt cool against her hot sex as it settled into her slit.

Chuck rode up beside her, his dick once again sticking straight up in the air. Lucy grinned and then laughed. "That didn't take long."

"With you riding naked in front of me, it didn't take long at all."

"We'll make this lap and then find a place to make love," she said as she stood up again. She continued to pedal slowly but in this position her ass was stuck out and her breasts hung down. She could feel the slipperiness between her thighs and her breasts swaying from side to side.

Looking over at Chuck, she grinned and said, "I love riding a bike. We'll have to get bikes of our own."

Chuck fell back a little, checked out the view, and then pulled up beside Lucy. "Dad said we could have these if we wanted them. He and mom don't ride anymore."

Lucy giggled as she pictured Chuck's mother riding naked. "Maybe they've never ridden this way."

Chuck grinned. "You don't know my parents very well. The way they tell it, they met at a nudist resort."

Lucy shivered and sat down on the seat. "I'd never considered a nudist resort."

Chuck laughed. "All those naked people looking at you."

Lucy groaned softly. "And you looking at all those naked people. You're dick would never go down."

"You're one to talk. You'd stay wet to your knees."

Lucy laughed. "Don't forget I make puddles."

"That's why nudists always carry towels with them."

Lucy gave him a funny look. Chuck grinned. "It's polite and a courtesy to sit on your own towel instead of on the bare furniture."

"Oh yeah, I can see that," Lucy said as she grinned and made a right turn into a campsite driveway.

Chuck made a wide turn and followed her. She came to a stop and looked around. There was a concrete picnic table with benches, a fire pit, and a large square with sand. The table had pieces of pinecone and leaves on it.

"Maybe we should have brought a towel with us," she said grinning at Chuck.

"That and a broom." Chuck replied with a laugh.

"Next time," Lucy said with a big shiver. "And yes, there will be a next time."

"I was hoping there would be."

Lucy put the kickstand down on her bike and got off it. She walked around the picnic table and then brushes some of the leaves and tree trash off one end. Chuck was grinning as he got off his bike and then laughed as Lucy leaned over and blew on the clean spot.

"I have an old blanket behind the seat of the truck."

Lucy looked at him and laughed. "Now you tell me."

"We could ride back to the truck and then bring it back here."

Lucy walked over to where Chuck stood. She came up on her toes and kissed him on the lips. Dropping down off her toes, her hands came up to caress her breasts. "Sounds like a plan to me."

He reached out and lightly pinched her right nipple. Lucy whimpered softly. He pinched the other nipple with the same reaction. She was now just holding her breasts so he leaned forward and sucked on her right nipple. This brought a moan to her lips. The same happened when he sucked on the other nipple.

Straightening up, he smiled. "I'm going to suck on those some more when we get back and then I'm going to lick your pussy until you're right on the ragged edge of coming. Then I'm going to fuck you long, hard, and deep," he whispered.

Lucy let out a long drawn out moaning groan. A moment later, she fanned her face and whispered, "Promises, promises."

Chuck laughed and turned to his bike. "I'll race you to the truck."

Lucy gave him a leering grin. "Lets ride slow and save our energy for when we get back here."

Chuck grinned and dropped a bombshell. "That's why I love you so much. You're always thinking and planning ahead."

Lucy's mouth dropped open.

Chuck looked at her with a funny look. "What?"

"You... you... said the "L" word."

Chuck smiled and nodded. "I've been thinking it for months now so...."

Lucy groaned softly and shut her eyes. She had been thinking the same exact thing for about the same length of time. She opened her eyes and whispered, "Me too."

"You too, what?" Chuck asked softly.

"I... I... love you," Lucy said slowly.

Chuck grinned. "Now that we have that settled...."

Lucy shivered hard and shook her head. "Yeah, lots of changes today."

"Only that we finally got up the nerve to say it."

"Yeah, we did," she said softly, a smile coming to her face.

Chuck smiled back at her and winked before he turned to his bike and walked it around in a circle. Lucy was still smiling as she got her bike and followed him. Once she was beside him, he looked at her and asked, "Ready?"

She nodded and rolled the bike until the right pedal was just past the top. She stepped through the frame and watched as he through his leg over his bike.

*****

They held hands as they rode on around the campground road. Neither one paid the least attention to the entrance road as they reached the parking lot. They rode over beside the truck and got off the bikes. Chuck loaded them into the back of the truck and joined Lucy by the cab. He fished the keys out of the pocket of his shorts.

Lucy gathered up their clothes and paused to kiss him softly on the lips. They were both grinning as he opened the door and she got in. He kept looking at her as he walked around the truck and got in.

"Drive to the first campsite," she said a moment later.

"Why the first one?"

With a grin, she winked at him. "If we start with that one, we can use the next one the next time we're here."

Chuck laughed and started the truck. "What happens when we get to the last one?"

"We get married and have our honeymoon back at the first one."

"Now there is a plan I can live with," Chuck said with a grin.

"In your apartment or mine?" Lucy asked as she slid over closer to him and wrapped her fingers around his hard dick.

"Does it really matter as long as we are together?"

"Not in the least," Lucy whispered as she ran her hand up and down his shaft. "Not in the least."