Learning to Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed into my mouth and I felt him hit the entrance to my throat, causing me to gag. I quickly pulled him back into my mouth, sucked my cheeks in and ran my tongue around his hard shaft. He stopped eating me and pulled his head out of my cheeks and looked down at me.

"Ohhh yeah sweetheart. Suck my fucking cock." He encouraged.

I swear I could feel my dick get harder when he said that. I was sucking his cock! I moaned and moved my head up and down, actively giving another man pleasure.

He let go of my head, arm and shoulder completely, coming up in front of me in a kneeling position. I was still laying down where he left me, his dick in my mouth. He took my head into his hands and fed me his cock, gingerly fucking into my face.

"Oh, ya. I knew you'd be a good cock sucker." He whispered to me, feeding me more of his manhood.

I felt it hit the entrance of my throat again and I gagged.

"Shhh baby, it's ok." He said and just placed the head of his dick at the entrance of my throat.

I sucked him into me over and over but our position made it difficult. Most times he would hit my cheek or the side of my gums.

He pulled up on my head as he slowly re-positioned his body, moving higher and higher, getting us in a more suitable position for me to service his manhood. My body moved with his, seemingly on autopilot. I didn't let him out of my mouth and actually continued my up and down motion as we rearranged our bodies.

Once he was standing completely, I was kneeling before him with his warm hard meat in my mouth. I was in a position just like any other cock sucker, kneeling before his man. The thought of that humiliated and excited me.

He pushed into me, placing the head of his erection at the entrance to my throat again, holding my head.

"You can do it sweetheart. Pull your man's cock into your tight little throat." He coached, releasing my head.

He reached down and took my hands in his. He pulled on my hands and pushed my palms up to his ass. This position seemed more natural, more comfortable. I felt his warm ass in my hands and used the leverage to pull him closer.

"Show me how much you love that cock." He whispered to me.

I pulled my head towards him in a trance, pulling his ass towards me. The head of his dick entered my throat. I gagged violently and pulled my head back. The motion put his dick in the open air for the first time in a long time. It bounced several times causing spit to come off it onto my forehead and face.

"Oh, you sweet little cock sucker!" He crooned to me and rubbed his dick all over my face, spreading the spit all over.

I shut my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of him taking his pleasure from me.

"I'm going to cum in your cock-hungry mouth so many times you'll never have to eat another thing!" He said to me putting his dick back into my open mouth.

I closed my mouth around him and felt the head hit into the entrance of my throat again. I wanted it into my throat. I wanted to feel his pubic hairs in my face and nose.

I pulled and felt him enter into my throat again. I gagged and instinctively pulled back but didn't let him out of my mouth this time.

"Come on honey. Let me in..." He said as I pulled him into my throat.

"Oh baby! That's it!" He said with pride in his voice.

I felt the head of his dick enter my throat but I controlled my gag this time. I didn't move him. I just left him about an inch into me. I felt his hands in my hair, encouraging me but not pulling me deeper. It felt so weird to have something in my throat. I liked the feel of it and knowing it was another man's pulsing cock was blowing my mind. I couldn't believe I was doing this!

I slowly opened my eyes and felt my control growing stronger. I felt like I knew how to stop the gagging now. I saw how far away his pubes were and marveled at the work ahead of me. I pulled him back into my mouth and out of my throat, taking a breath and swirling my tongue around his manhood.

Sucking in my cheeks, I went back and forth on the first few inches. I used my hands to stroke the rest of his length. He sighed deeply and put his hands on my head.

A sudden, sharp pain nearly caused me to bite down. I saw white blobs of light and a felt searing pain on my right cheek.

"Don't you fucking put your teeth on me!" He said pulling my hair and pulling his dick out of my mouth.

The warmth leaving my mouth had a profound effect on me. I wanted it back desperately. He pulled my hair back again, forcing my face to tilt up towards him. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"No fucking teeth." He growled in a low voice.

"Got it? You fucking faggot cocksucker." He asked, pulling my hair.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes in submission to him. He grabbed my face in both hands and fed his warmth back into me. I moaned as he did but this time I was very conscious of where my teeth were.

I sucked my cheeks in and tongued his meat. He pushed into me, breaking the suction in my mouth, causing a loud slurping noise to echo in the open gym.

"Ahh yea, you fucking hot little cocksucking slut. If I'd known all I had to do was eat your pussy, I would have done it a long time ago." He sighed and fucked into my mouth.

I couldn't believe he was saying these things to me but they seemed to be right. What was I doing? I quickly put it out of my mind, giving in to whatever this was.

I tried to keep the pressure of my tongue and the suction of my cheeks on him the entire time. He kept breaking the seal, causing the sound of sucking to fill the gym over and over.

The sound must have been getting him off because he started to really fuck into me. I grabbed one of his hard ass cheeks in each hand and sank my head, hard into him.

The head of his dick penetrated my throat. I nearly gagged but controlled it. I pulled into him, gaining a couple inches.

"Oh my god that's nice." He groaned but didn't push.

I pulled him in farther, gaining another inch. I stayed there for a second, getting used to the fullness in my mouth and throat. It was very erotic to have a man inside me like this, knowing that I was pleasuring him.

"Ahhh ya, I can't wait to tell the guys about this!" He moaned, grabbed my head and forced another inch into me.

Holy fuck! I hadn't thought about that! The thought almost made me physically ill. I choked and gagged up his dick, thinking about the entire wrestling team hearing about this.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out and sank down to the mat, releasing my hold on him.

"They say cumming before a match is good for your game. I guess it relaxes you and helps you concentrate." He said in a conversational tone.

"I bet with an eager cocksucking mouth like yours, we could all cum for you at least once before each match." He taunted me, walking around behind me.

"Oh god..." I sighed in a low moan.

I was ruined. If this got around...

I felt his hands pulling my ass cheeks apart and then felt his face mashed up into me. I felt his tongue lick the length of my crack and his teeth bite and nibble my flesh. I forgot what I was concerned about.

"Don't worry honey. I'm sure some of the guys are going to want to fuck this sweet little pussy too." He said and buried his tongue up my ass.

The pleasure of it made me cry out. God I loved it when he ate my a.. my a.. my, my.. pussy. I couldn't help it, I moaned from that thought.

"You like that baby?" He crooned, reaching up and rubbing my nipples.

The double sensation nearly made me cum.

"Yeah, eat my..." I whispered into the mat.

He stopped, and pulled his head up, looking at me.

"What was that honey?" He asked.

I looked back at him and we made eye contact.

"What did you say?" He prompted.

"Eat me." I said, looking away from him embarrassed.

I couldn't call it 'my pussy' to him even though I knew that would make him happy.

"You like it when I eat your pussy?" He asked me.

I looked back at him and nodded. He reached up to his mouth and put a big gob of spit in his hand. He brought it down and I watched him stroked it into the head of his dick.

He sat up and walked on his knees closer to me and rubbed his wet dick up and down my crack.

"I'm done eating baby. I'm going to fuck your hot little box now." He said and pushed the head of his cock into my ass.

"Yeooow!" I squeaked out.

It happened so quickly I didn't have time to react. The pain was intense. My head shot forward and my instinct was to get away from the burning sensation.

I tried to fall forward but he held me tight. I dropped my head to the mat and spread my arms out wide, looking for something to help me get away from the pain.

"Holy fuck!" I hollered.

The cool vinyl on the mat felt good on my face. I dropped my chest to the mat as well, feeling the coldness, helping me focus on something besides the torment coming from my ass.

He didn't move. He held me in that position for what felt like a long time. I could feel my ass muscles tightening convulsively, trying to dislodge the intruder. The feeling of it was completely alien to me. I wasn't even trying to get away anymore. I just knelt there with his cock in my ass, feeling like his bitch.

"Mmm yeah, I can feel your pussy lips kissing my cock. Your pussy is fluttering like a little fairy princess, Sam. Is that what you are, Sammy, my princess?" He whispered down me, stroking my ass.

"Are you my fairy fuck princess, Samantha?" He laughed, bent down and took my nipples in his hands.

He gently rubbed them in unison. The feeling was very arousing. I moaned my agreement.

"Did I just take your cherry my lovely, little fuck princess?" He whispered down at me, rubbing my nipples.

I nodded my head and whimpered from the stimulation.

"Oh no!" He said sarcastically. "I bet you were saving that for your husband on your honeymoon, weren't you, Samantha?" He pushed his hard cock a couple inches up my virgin ass.

"Oh gaawwdd!" I wailed into the mat.

This was the first time he had moved since he had surprisingly put it in me. I had adjusted to him rather well, apparently. The blinding pain wasn't there anymore, just a remnant of a burn, a discomforting, hot feeling and a new feeling I hadn't identified yet.

Spittle had apparently been coming out of my mouth for some time now and was coating the mat around my face. It took me a bit to figure out where it had all come from. I must have been drooling for a while. The side of my face was covered in it and slid on the vinyl as he pushed into me.

He pushed another inch or two of his hardness into me.

"Ahhhhhhgggawwhhd!" I moaned and put my hands out flat.

I didn't pull away from him but I didn't push back into him either. My ass or, as he would call it, pussy, muscles convulsed and my cock jumped in the open air. He continued to rub and pull on my nipples.

"You have such a nice little pussy my love! It was made to take cocks, wasn't it?" He said and pushed some more into me.

"Oh god that's so nice and fucking tight! I am going to fuck you sooo fucking hard!" He murmured and pulled on my nipples a little harder than he had been.

My muscles gripped him over and over. I didn't know how to control them, how to relax them and stop the convulsions. He stayed still for a bit just rubbing my nipples, humming softly and kissing my back.

I started to experiment with my "pussy" muscles. I had never used them like this before so I didn't know what to do with them. I was able to stop the seemingly uncontrollable spasms that were happening back there. I pulled in on him and then relaxed.

Pulled in and relaxed. I did it several times, over and over. I tried something different, I push out with my muscles, it felt different, not like I was pushing him out but somehow as if I was inviting him in. It was a strange sensation.

"Here we go honey." He said and pushed more into me.

My face slid on the spit and I pushed out with my "pussy" muscles, feeling him enter into me more and more. I could feel the veins and bumps on his dick. I cried out with pleasure.

Oh god that felt fucking good! That felt great! He pushed until I felt his pubic bone resting against my ass.

"Oh fuck lover! You've got my entire cock buried up your virgin cunt!" He said to me with pride.

He pulled and rubbed my nipples vigorously, kissing my back.

I moaned and drooled into the mat. He didn't move inside me. I felt him release my right nipple and reach down to my dick. He hadn't touched me there since we started. As his hand circled me, I could tell I was very hard.

"Oh shit you're all wet! Look at this!" He said pulling down on my dick.

I whimpered and felt like I was going to cum.

"The shit is coming out of you like milk!" He said pulling on me.

I must have been leaking pre-cum this entire time.

"Oh yea, just like milk! You ever seen a cow's teat? That must be what this thing is!" He said, pulling my dick.

"It's your fucking milk teat." He continued pulling it and laughing.

"Here, taste it." He said bringing his hand up to my mouth.

He rubbed it onto my lips and gums. I opened my mouth and he stuck his fingers inside a few times.

"Does it taste like milk?" He asked me.

I just moaned and he laughed.

I felt his hands on my hips as he straightened up. He pushed on me, pulling himself out of me. He pulled out and out and out. It felt like he was pulling the life out of me. I wanted him back inside.

He put his hands higher on my hips and pushed into me hard, slamming his entire length in me with one shot.

"AHhhggghhuffff" I croaked out as the new sensation of getting fucked filled my being.

He pulled slowly out of me and slammed back in.

"Hoo.." I grunted as he pulled out and slammed back in.

"Llyy.." I moaned as his meat filled me and my face slid in my own saliva.

"Fuuuuuck!" I howled and lifted my face and arms as he drilled into me again.

He readjusted his hands on my hips and pulled out and pushed in faster and faster, really fucking into me for the first time.

"Oh.. My.. God.." I said shaking as he fucked me.

The new sensations were overwhelming me. I couldn't stop from shaking.

"Oh my god! You're fucking me! I can't believe you're fucking me!" I cried out.

The feelings were amazing. I wasn't gay but this felt awesome. I didn't ever want him to stop.

"I know, Samantha, baby!" He said as he fucked me. "It's your fucking fantasy come true! I can't wait to watch the rest of the team fucking you."

The thought of a line of guys waiting to fuck me put me over the edge.

"Oh god! Oh! oh! oh! Ahhhhh god! Ohhhhhh fuck!" I mewed out, cumming with my first anal orgasm.

"Oh, ya lover. I can feel your pussy milking my cock. That's it baby, cum for me!" He whispered, reached down and stroked my dick.

When his hand made contact with me, my breath caught in my lungs. The feelings were quite literally breath-taking. My orgasm was more intense than anything I could ever remember. Balls of light filled my vision. I came over and over while he continued fucking my ass until I thought it wouldn't end.

He slowed his motion into me. My muscles gripped him over and over. I shook and my breathing slowly returned in fits and gasps. I lower my head to the mat and took in big gasps of air.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I repeated over and over, shaking and continuing my orgasm.

I couldn't believe I had just experienced such a forceful sensation. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body. I felt him hugging my back, kissing my neck and playing with my right nipple. I didn't know when that had started.

I felt his manhood sliding in and out of me. It felt oddly reassuring. I took a big gasp of air and got up on my elbows.

"Your teat spewed a bunch of milk baby. Let's back up so we can see it." He whispered down to me and knelt back up, pulling back on my hips.

We walked back together on our knees, still connected. He fucked into me slowly as we waddled back together. His hardness sawing in and out inside of me.

"Oh yeah, look at that!" He said, patting my backside with his hand.

I looked down at my pool of jism. It was big.

"Lick up some of that milk, sweetheart." He said, putting his hand on my neck and pushing me down.

He starting fucking into me again, pushing my face towards the pool of liquid. The in and out motion felt great. When my face finally touched the pool, my milky cum was still warm. It smelled musky and erotic.

"That's it baby, drink it up." He said, putting his hands on my hips and slowing pushing in and out of me.

I stuck out my tongue and obediently tasted it.

I could taste the rubbery tinge of the vinyl mat first. Then the salty, slippery, musk of man assaulted my taste buds. The taste and the act of doing it was very erotic.

I licked it again and again, drinking up my own cum as if I could drive this erotic encounter deeper into a chasm of pleasure. I licked and licked until it was completely gone and the mat was clean. Joey laughed while he fucked me.

"You little cum eating whore." He said in a low voice.

Watching me must have excited him. I started pushing back into him. I wanted him to make me feel that pleasure again.

"Fuck my ass!" I snarled back at him, driving onto his thrusting hips with renewed energy.

My exhaustion was gone and my hunger had turned into something new, something primal. I looked back at him with cum and saliva on my lips and face.

"Oh yeah! That's a good girl!" He said lunging into me and pulling out, using his entire length with each stroke.

I turned my face and put my cheek on the warm mat I had licked clean. I shut my eyes and felt his length assailing my virgin ass, or cunt. He would like it if I thought of it as my cunt, wouldn't he?

I experimented with my pussy muscles again, pushing and then pulling, squeezing him. He would groan when I squeezed hard enough. He pounded in and out of me for a good long time. The pleasure was awesome.

His speed and stamina were phenomenal. It felt amazing. I helped him by arching my back and bumping back into him without interrupting his rhythm.

"You are such a good fuck!" He said, slowing down. "Makes me want to fuck you like a proper lady!"

He stopped and slowly pulled his manhood out of me. I whimpered as the emptiness took me.

He smiled at me as he turned me over onto my back. He crawled between my legs and rubbed his dick up and down my stiff "teat". He bent his dick down and placed the head at the entrance of my "pussy".

He bent his head down and kissed my left nipple and then my right one. He sucked it into his mouth and licked it over and over, making my "teat" jump into his belly. He released my nipple, looked down at it then up at me. He smiled and then sucked my other nipple into his mouth.

"You have pretty little boobies." He said looking me in the eyes and moving his head up to me.

He was only a few inches from me and his eyes were just above mine. I couldn't ever remember being this close to a man's face before. I could feel his breath on my lips. The closeness was terrifying to me but I didn't move away.

"I'm going to buy you a pretty pink bra and matching panties to go with them. Would you like that?" He whispered down at me.

We stared into each other's eyes. His eyes were restless and searched mine, back and forth. I didn't want anything to do with a bra and panties but I knew he wanted me to be happy with them so I smiled and nodded my head quickly.

He smiled broadly and said "Oh good princess, good!"

He bent and kissed me on the lips, gently. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me. His lips were soft, full and wet.

I felt his warm tongue part my lips and I moaned, realizing all at once that I was his, that I had accepted him at that moment as my lover. He entered my mouth and played with my tongue. It was a slow and deliberate kiss. We just layed there with his manhood at the entrance of my "pussy" and made out for a while.