Learning to Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hand come up and play with my right tit. He massaged it and circled the nipple with his fingers. I moaned when he finally rubbed and pinched my nipple, kissing me deeply.

He continued his assault on my nipple and lifted his head up a bit. His tongue left my mouth, he gently sucked on my lower lip and nibbled it lightly.

He released my lip and lowered his head to take my left nipple into his mouth. He continued pulling and rubbing my right nipple with his hand while licking and gently biting my left nipple. I groaned and pushed my hard "teat" into his stomach.

"God that feels good!" I whispered to him.

Something was missing though. I wanted to feel him inside me again. I wanted to feel his hardness pumping in and out of me. I could feel the tip of his manhood teasing my "pussy" as he worked my nipples.

My thoughts were on his cock and the way it bumped into my entrance over and over. I felt it teasing me again and again. The sensation around my nipples drove me to want him inside me even more.

"Push it inside me, please!" I groaned and tried to push into him.

He looked up at me with my nipple in his mouth and smiled, releasing it.

"That's my girl." He said coming up to kiss me again, deeply. This kiss was much more urgent.

He moved his hand off my nipple and I felt him pull up on my right leg, lifting it up onto his lower back. He did the same thing on the left side, lifting my foot onto him. I felt him scoot forward, getting onto his knees between my legs.

He reached up and touched my face. He kissed me passionately, using his hands to pull my head into him.

He moved his hand down my arm and found mine. He lifted it and guided it between our bodies. He put my hand onto his stiff manhood and then brought his hand back up to my head, continuing to make out with me.

He wanted me to be the one to line him up. He wanted my commitment to him fucking me. He was asking me to do it.

His stiff cock felt nice in my hand. It was ridged and hot to my touch. I could feel his pre-cum on the end as I stroked it back and forth. I grabbed him about mid-shaft and rubbed him up and down my wet slit. I scooted my feet up higher on his back and locked them together, pulling him towards me.

We both moaned into each other's mouths as the head of his cock entered my "pussy".

I opened my eyes and saw he was looking at me. He stopped kissing me but watched my eyes as he sank the rest of his cock into me. My eyes rolled up into my head. We both groaned again and I shut my eyes with the new sensations taking me to places I'd only just begun to explore.

My heart stopped as he pulled out and pushed into me. I opened my eyes again to see him still looking at me. He drove into me hard and pulled back out over and over. I smiled at him dreamily, pulling him into me with my legs, trying to force him into me harder.

He didn't need much encouragement, he picked up the pace and the force of his thrusts, drilling into me. I groaned and squeezed his manhood with my pussy muscles, eyes rolling back, arching my neck, getting lost in the euphoric feeling of this man taking his pleasure from my body and giving me a multitude of new and exciting sensations.

I sensed him bend and then felt his lips on my neck. He didn't slow down his exertions into me but licked and sucked my neck as he went. I pulled him with my legs, trying to help him without disturbing his tempo. He sucked my neck, moaning against me.

I dropped my head and initiated the kiss with him for the first time. I put my hands on his head and pulled my lover closer, feeling his tongue and mine dance in our mouths. He hammered into my cunt over and over. I pulled him into me feeling my release coming.

I tightened my pussy muscles down on his cock and spread my legs out wide in a V, releasing his back. I felt his hands go under my body and pull at my midsection. I arched my neck and spewed cum between us in gushes of orgasmic passion.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as I came with his cock pounding my tight hole.

It seemed to go on and on as I came. My teat emptying my milk between us. My body shook and my breath came in gasps. I could feel him fucking into me harder with more urgency. I knew he was close.

I bent and started kissing him hard as my orgasm continued. I wrapped my legs around him and urged him into me, pumping my juices between us, my pussy convulsing on his pounding rod. I put my hands on his back and pulled him into me, fucking myself with his body, knowing he was close to release.

"Hmmm Hmm Hmmm mmm mmm" He moaned into my mouth, fucking me with his cock and tongue at the same time.

I felt his sweat dripping onto my body.

"Ahh gahhh ahh gahh! I'm gunna... oh yea! I'm gunna! Oh, Oh! Fuck, I'm gunna fucking cum!" He said, breaking our kiss and arching his head away from me.

His toned athletic body fucked into me as hard and as fast as possible. I squeezed my pussy for him, milking his cock as my own orgasm started to fade. I felt him expand inside me and start to cum.

I cried out in joy as my man emptied his seed into my no longer virgin pussy.

He humped into me as he came, spurting his juices deep inside me. I grabbed his head and pulled him towards me.

We kissed hard as he came. He jammed his tongue into me and whimpered into my mouth. I put my hands on his head, pulling him to me and smiling as we kissed.

He slowly came to rest with all his weight on my body and his manhood still deep inside my pussy. We made out, each trying to keep him inside me as long as possible. He played with my tits as we kissed.

I started to laugh at the absurdity of what just happened. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He started to laugh and then kissed me gently, over and over as I laughed.

"I can't believe you just fucked me." I said in a low whisper.

"Are you upset that I did?" He asked me, looking into my eyes.

"Are you kidding me? That was the best thing I've ever felt in my life!" I smiled at him and kissed him deeply, pulling his head into mine.

I felt his dick softening and pouted in disappointment. He laughed and looked at me.

"Don't worry. It'll get hard again soon enough." He said smiling at me.

"I can't believe we just did that!" I exclaimed again. "Have you ever been with a guy before?"

He shook his head.

"No, technically you're my first but, well, really you're my princess, not really a guy." He smiled down at me.

He slowly pulled away from me and stood up.

"Come here and clean your girl juices off me." He said.

I looked up at him and then down at his half-hard dick. I grabbed my leotard and kneeled in front of him. I gently wiped away anything that would make me sick and then looked up at him with his manhood in my hands.

He nodded at me and I took him in my mouth. I pulled his softening cock with my cheeks and was rewarded with a glob of cum on my tongue. He tasted good. I lifted my hand up and felt his big ball sac, encouraging him to give me more of his juices.

I sucked him into my mouth, pulling him and tonguing his slit. He put his hands on the side of my head and pumped into me half-heartedly.

"That's enough." He said lifting my head up.

I looked up at him and then released my hold on his manhood. I left it on my tongue in my open mouth. He smiled down at me, lifted his cock up and slapped it down on my tongue a few times.

"That's my good girl. Let's go shower all your milk off us." He said, helping me stand up.

I was kind of surprised he was still talking to me like that but I accepted it. We picked up our uniforms and headed into the locker room. We got about halfway to the showers when coach appeared.

"Thompson, did you teach this little punk how to score some points or what?" He asked my captain.

"Yeah, coach. I did." He nodded and walked by the coach.

I hurriedly followed him, not wanting to get screamed at by the coach again.

"Jesus, is that sweat all over you two? What the hell are you doing naked walking around for?" He asked us.

"Yeah, I worked him pretty hard coach. We're going to shower if that's alright. Is there anyone else left in here?" Joey stopped and asked him.

"Yeah, that's fine, get cleaned up. Nah, I haven't seen anyone in over an hour. You two must have been out there practicing for awhile. I'm going to insist you guys do that after practice every day until the next tournament. OK?" He asked us.

"Yeah coach. I'm going to keep drilling him until he learns." Joey said, turned and headed towards the showers.

I followed right behind him. We stopped at our lockers but mine was way down the aisle from his. I wasn't sure if I should wait for him at his or go right to mine. I looked at him for direction but he was working the lock. I felt like a lost puppy. I just stood next to him waiting for him.

"Go get your stuff." He said to me without looking up.

I walked down to my locker but kept looking back to him. I got my towel, soap, washcloth and hung up my leotard. I finished just as he got to me. I straightened up and looked at him. He just kept walking towards the showers.

I felt so odd. I didn't know how to describe it, but the feeling was strong. I'd never felt like this after being with a girl. This was much different. I felt different.

I followed him to the open shower room and picked a shower next to his. He looked up at me and shook his head.

"No baby, I want you to wash me." He said in a calm, almost tired voice.

I turned off my shower and moved over to his. The water was already warm as it washed over both of us. I soaped up the washcloth and turned to face him.

Then I did as I was told, and I washed my man.