Learning to Serve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,184 Followers

"But, I don't want to leave you. Do I have too?" I asked confused.

"We won't make you leave, but we are smart enough to know that someday you will want kids of your own. We can't give that to you, Harry's fixed. You would have to go find someone else to get you pregnant. We don't allow cheating, and that would be cheating to Harry. It would also be unfair." We would have continued the conversation, but Harry knocked on the door yelling.

"You guys done yet? The Pizza is getting cold and we're not waiting." We giggled as my stomach growled. I realized I was famished.

After a fun dinner, everyone started the bedtime routine. To my surprise, they made no attempt in putting me in the spare room. They just put my stuff in their room. They didn't make a big deal about it, but it made me feel special.

I felt even more special when they showed me that they had made room for my stuff in their closet. "Does this mean I can move in?" I asked pleased.

"We'll talk more about that later." Crystal told me. "This is for the stuff we will get you that you wouldn't want to take home. Stuff that you can keep here and we share. She opened the top drawer and showed me some of the outfits she had me try on the last time I was with her. I also saw the nipple rings I wore and some other interesting stuff.

"We're taking the boat out tomorrow. Harry didn't know if you brought a suit. So we will keep some here for you. That and things you wouldn't have to explain to your mom."

"WOW, Thank you guys. I don't know what..." I started to tear up as Crystal came behind me and gave me a big hug.

"Let's go to bed, we have a big day tomorrow." Crystal said leading me to her side of the bed.

"Tonight, Crystal sleeps in the middle." Harry said as he got out of his clothes and climbed in.

That night we made slow love to Crystal. She was the focus of all the attention as Harry and I pleased her. There was no mad rush of sex, but slow constant lovemaking. We took turns pleasing her nipples and pussy. It was a night of truly sensual delights. This was about the love we felt for each other, not sexual gymnastics. It was mostly me kissing them as they made love together.

When Crystal tumbled over the edge, she brought both of us with her. It is hard to describe, but it was a deeper, more meaningful orgasm as we all snuggled and loved each other. Soon after, we all drifted to sleep in a tangle of legs and arms.

The next morning, I was woken up by a playful slap on my bare ass. Crystal was already up and making breakfast and it was left up to Harry to wake me up. He was dressed in summer shorts and opening my eyes I noticed that he had nothing on under them as I saw the pink head peeking out.

"Get up lazy bones. We've got to get going or we'll have to park a ways from the boat launch." Harry said as he tweaked my ass and ribs making me squirm.

"What time is it?" I moaned half asleep not bothering to cover up even though the door was open.

"Eight, now get up. He said patting and rubbing my ass again.

"Hhmmmmm, you like that don't you?" I asked as I started feeling tingles where his hands were roaming.

"It looks like you do too, but its time to get up." He said with another firm slap on my ass. I got up and started heading toward the spare bathroom. Harry grabbed me at the door and redirected me.

"Wrong way sweetheart. Beside I don't think you want to give the boys a show. They're already up packing the boat. You sleep in here, you can use the bath in here. Just don't make a mess." He said as he gave me a lingering kiss.

"Crystal has set out your clothes, so hurry. Daylight is burning." Harry said as he left.

After I got out of the shower and was finally awake enough to see what was set out, I was even more surprised.

Crystal had a two inch leather collar with my name in studs on it, set out beside a crimson bikini. I put the top on and it fit perfectly. It had just enough material in the cups to cover my full breasts and leave a deep plunge. There was an inch wide bone shaped clasp that held it closed in the front.

The bottoms fit snugly and were high cut, but with enough material so it wouldn't ride up my ass. They narrowed to a thin strip, just enough to cover the bare essentials in the middle and then flared back out to cover my pussy lips. It was the sexiest suit I'd ever seen.

Looking in the mirror and with the material stretched, I saw the outline of the skull and crossbones in black that fit right over each nipple and crowing my pubic mound. I don't know how much they spent on this outfit, but I knew it was expensive.

The leather collar was silk lined and fit me perfectly. It had a place for a chain to clasp in between the middle letters of my name. Then I saw the T-shirt and what I thought were shorts. The T-shirt molded to me like a second skin. It was black and had a picture of a sexy bound woman with the word "OWNED" under her as she knelt looking up with big innocent eyes, biting her gloss red lower lip in anticipation. I knew if I was wearing pants, it would show a hint of midriff.

I opened the shorts to find out it was a long clingy wrap that matched the suit. Once I figured out the ties, and moved it so the split was over my hip, it looked like I was nude under it. It was just fucking hot.

Then I slipped into the inch and a half lifted toe black sandals that had matching studs to the collar. The lifted heel made my legs look longer and my ass push out more, but were still comfortable to walk in.

I don't know how she did it, but this outfit was completely feminine, superbly Goth and totally hot. I was going to turn some heads today. All I needed was my make-up. I turned to get my bag, but noticed a note. All it said was, 'yours is the middle section.'

Looking at the big mirrored medicine cabinet, I tried the middle door and it opened with all the make-up I'd ever use. It was in the right colors and brands. It had all the stuff I wished I had the money to buy. On the middle-shelf was a post-it note, reminding me. 'Remember we are going out in the sun and swimming.' In Crystal's neat script.

I walked out fifteen minutes later. I went into the kitchen when I heard Crystal's voice directing traffic.

"There she is." She said as she saw me. "I hope everything fit. I know it's always better to try things on, but well we know why... You do look good though." She said as she came over and gave me a soft loving kiss.

"Now, go help finish getting the boat and truck ready. We're leaving in a few minutes." She said hustling me out of the way so she could finish packing the big cooler with what looked like enough food to feed an army.

I walked out just as Harry was pulling the boat out. It was huge. Well a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It was like twenty five feet long and looked almost ten feet wide. I knew enough to know it was a pontoon boat with a big black engine on the back. It had a cover, a table and places to sit or lay out. It also had two seats set up for fishing.

"Come on, let's go." Harry urged as he lowered a ladder and climbed on. I followed, looking amazed.

"Wow, this is fucking cool." I said taking in all the cool things on the boat.

"And you're hot." Harry said as he gave me a quick hard kiss. "Put the poles under the long bench. The cushion is the lid." He added as the boys started handing stuff up to us.

I lifted the lid to the other bench and saw new life vests. I'd even seen one that was dark pink with crossbones all over it, knowing that one was mine. I was going to say something about it, but the boys handed up a big raft thing and Harry had me help him tie it down.

Once everything was stored, we all climbed into the truck. Harry and Crystal in the front seat with me and the boys in the back. You could feel the excitement as we pulled out of the driveway.

"It's the first time we're taking her out." Allan said excitedly. "I wanted to go out last week, but mom and dad said we had to wait for you. Then there was that boring party..." He babbled at me as I felt a hard thump in my chest.

It took me only an instant to figure out they had spent well over a thousand dollars on me, and they waited for me to take out the boat. I felt so special. It wasn't about the money, but that they picked things they knew I would love and waited for me to do something special as a family. I misted up as Cris looked back and smiled at me.

It took over an hour to launch the boat. There was already a line and we had to wait our turn. The only interesting thing that happed as we prepped the boat was there was this one guy. You know the type. At least he thought he was good looking. He was all oiled up and launching a smaller boat that had speakers on a bar over the back of it.

He constantly stared at my tits as I helped get everything ready. As I jumped off the boat to get the last bag of towels and whatnot, he finally came up to me and asked.

"So are you really?" I didn't like the look, the smell of booze or the fact that he was talking to my tits not my face.

"Am I really what?" I asked peeved. Not remembering what was on my shirt.

"Owned? Your shirt..." He got out before I understood and answered.

I pushed out my tits more and told him. "Yes... Totally." Was all I said as I spun around and headed in between Crystal and Harry.

It was so great. The look on his face with his eyes all bugged out as Harry sat me on his lap and let me back the boat off the trailer. We tied it off so he could park the truck and trailer as Crystal and I settled everything in its place while the boy ran around being boys.

We laughed as looser boy headed off with his speakers blaring crap music and at full speed. We laughed harder when within a minute; he was stopped by the harbor patrol.

We found a good spot and launched the big raft. Crystal and I lay on the raft while Harry and the boys fished off the front of the boat. What was cool was the raft was big enough that we could move around and not tumble into the water. When it started warming up, Crystal suggested we oil ourselves up so we wouldn't burn.

We took turns rubbing the oil on lovingly. That was when I found out a secret about my suit. It had two hidden clasps that held the gusset together. As Crystal was rubbing oil on my thighs, she reached up and in one deft move opened it.

She rubbed me as she said. "We're going to have to trim you again. Remember to keep your sarong on if you tease Harry today. No sense in giving the boys a show, but Harry said you like a bit of exhibitionism. Just remember they are still boys. There're not adults yet and we have to be careful."

She covered my ass cheeks with the slippery oil. I'm sure we would have ended up making love if we didn't hear another boat approach. It took her a second, but she snapped me back together. To the casual observer it just looked like two girls sunning and oiling each other until Harry called us in for lunch.

All through lunch I thought of ways to tease Harry. Having the instant open swimming gear helped. But I had to be devious to not alert the boys. Not that it was hard. They were so into their fishing, it was almost pathetic. I knew in a couple of years, they would be fishing for bigger fish and if they took after their father, they would land them too.

After lunch, we decided to move to a more secluded spot. Harry was never one for crowds and on the river if there were two boats in visual distance that was too close for him.

He let me help him steer as we pulled away. I could feel his hard-on against my ass as we bumped over the waves. I lifted up for a second and moved my sarong so it was open in the back. I reached between my legs, found the snaps and flicked them open.

My ass was still well lubricated by the oil and I could feel my cheeks slip and slide as the waves moved me against him. Harry waved at a passing boater as I reached behind me and found his open shorts leg. I reached in and grabbed his cock. Pushing the material aside I lifted him until his member could ride in the furrow of my slick ass.

It was great. I could hear the catch in his breath over the sound of the motor. I was so slick there was no resistance and his penis slid between my cheeks. I could feel the head every time it popped out of the top of my cleft then slide back down in. I admit I was grinding myself into him. Then the same idiot passes up creating a big wake.

I was coming down as we hit the wake. The wave shoved Harry up out of sync and the next second I felt him pierce my asshole. I sucked air in, in surprise. Harry tried to stop, but before we could do anything, he was over halfway in.

He clutched me. "Don't move or it will hurt more. Stay still until you can relax. I'm sorry." He said in my ear

"Not your fault." I gasped as we fought the motion of the still moving boat. Harry was trying to hold himself back, but he couldn't move any farther back into the seat. Yeah, it hurt at first and if it wasn't for all the oil it would have really hurt. But, it didn't hurt any more than when I lost my cherry.

I stiffened as a stray thought crossed my mind. I just gave Harry my anal cherry. All of a sudden I felt warm as my muscles relaxed. I was giving my lover something even his wife couldn't. As I relaxed and due to the rocking motion of the boat, He slipped in farther.

"Lift up" He said, trying to hold me off him and control the big boat. The rocking of the boat felt good as my body responded to the natural rhythm of our bodies.

"I'm okay... It's okay..." I whispered back to him. "Just let me get used to it." I whispered staying still as my ass tingled. At my words, I felt him get harder. Knowing I had him in me. I felt emboldened.

"That's right baby. I've just given you my ass cherry. Want to see if you can make me cum big boy?" I said as I felt another ripple and him sink in a little further.

Another boat passed and Harry waved, telling me to wave too. As I lifted my hand to wave, I lost the support of my arms and as Harry relaxed his hips I felt him bottom out in my ass. It was intense knowing I had my lovers cock buried in my ass as I waved to the smiling people.

We stayed that way, softly rocking with the waves, until we rounded the corner to a secluded cove. My ass was tingling sending pleasant bursts of energy up my spine and my pussy throbbed in time with the motor. We sat still as the boat coasted to a stop. Crystal and the boys set the anchor and the boys scrambled onto the raft so they could slash around in the water.

I know I was breathing hard as his fat dick throbbed in virgin territory. My nipples were hard and my legs trembled as we just sat there. There was no other motion other than the rocking boat as it bobbed in the water. I could hear the soft splashes against the bottom as we sat there locked together. Crystal shook me out of my stupor as she walked up and asked.

"So what are you two doing?" She had a raised eyebrow, knowing we were up to something. "I bet if I was to feel your pussy, it would be full." She said with a smile.

"Nope," Harry gasped.

"Uh huh," she said as she ran her hand under my sarong. I jumped as her hand found my drenched pussy, when she hit my clit...

"Oh shit! Ohh, ohh mmmmnnnnn uggggggg." I gurgled as I gushed on her hand. I started cumming, I felt Harry get really big in my ass, and then he started pumping his cock into me.

Harry just grunted as he filled my ass and started cumming. Cris saw my face, knew I was cumming and shoved two fingers into my clutching pussy. I went totally over the edge, as my lovers held me up between them. I had Crystal's arm trapped between my tits and legs as I rocked back and forth on Harry spurting cock and her wiggling fingers.

When Harry was done cumming, he grabbed my hips and pulled me into his lap. "Don't move... Stay still... Damn that was good." He huffed as he tried to catch his breath. Crystal was smiling as she pulled her fingers out and was slowly stroking my pussy and clit.

"So sis, you like that?" She asked as my breathing started coming back to normal.

"That was fantastic. It was unbelievable... I wasn't going too, but the wave and wow..." I tried to explain.

She laughed as she pulled her hand out and licked her fingers. She went to the cubby that had the towels and got one out. "I think you're going to need this and then a quick swim to clean up." She said holding the towel so no one could see Harry's softening dick come out of my ass.

There was a slight pop and as squishy gurgle as his cum dripped out. "Keep it open and dive in. Once you've rinse, you can snap it back together." She said, giving me some good advice, which I took.

Even after I swam, I could still feel his cum in my ass for hours. It was so erotic. After awhile we pulled closer to the shore so the boys could go explore. I covered Crystal with a light blanket as she was leaning against Harry. Her legs were propped up on the edge of the tanning section and I kneeled between them.

I looked at Harry who was rubbing Cris's neck and breasts as he nodded to me. I headed under the blanket, looking for her honey pot. When I found it, I moved her suit out of my way and started licking her beautiful pussy.

We took our time pleasuring her under the sun until she shuttered and fed me her nectar. I came up and she kissed me, tasting herself on my face. I took Harry's place as he moved between her legs. Taking his cock out, I watched as he slid it into her glistening sex. He slowly rocked back and forth while I kissed her. It was incredible watching them make love, knowing I was a part of it.

I would tweak her nipples every time he would bottom out. In no time she was completely uncovered. She started sucking my nipples as I sucked hers and Harry fucked her. The boat added motion and the sun felt warm as we all made love. She stiffened in a good cum and Harry emptied whatever he had left in her hot pussy.

As soon as he pulled out and before any could spill, I moved down and cleaned her pussy with my tongue. Before Harry could put back on his shorts, I also softly sucked his sensitive cock clean.

We stayed there cuddling until we heard the boys come back saying they were hungry. It was getting late and even though we didn't want too, it was time to go.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,184 Followers
12