Learning to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frozen in place, I leered at the perfection of her form—the bronze skin of her backside and the slight bikini tan lines striping it. Between the round of her buttocks, two flaps of beige flesh parted just enough to grace my eyes with a glance at the pink tissues lining her entrance to ecstasy.

My cock stood high as I dropped to my knees behind her—so high I had to push down hard to plant my head in the slick warmth of her welcome. But once clasped in the heavenly heat of her clench, it stayed put. With a hardy groan, I grasped her by the waist and shimmied into place.

"Take me, Sari," she urged in a soft moan. "Come inside me as many times as you like."

I took in a breath and rocked my pelvis, sliding to half depth in her velvet hug. We drew a breath in unison and moaned in harmony on my forward charge into the depths of her intimate hollow. Pressing my thighs tight against hers, I tugged on her hips to pull her buttocks tight against my belly.

I should have come that very moment—heaved my load in wanton spurts of gratification before softening to uselessness, but it didn't happen. Allesandra's wanton coos brought out something in me I never dreamed to have existed. I stuck out my elbows, sucked in my belly and broke into measure, reaming her in long, lustful strokes and bumping my loins off her firm ass.

Self-assured as I was, I didn't expect what happened next. Allesandra let out a guttural cry, dropping her cheek to the cushion and arching her back. Some force of nature made me plunge to full depth as she went rigid. Her slick tissues clamped tight around my buried meat, then relaxed to a firm clutch. Her next undulation washed my balls with a gush of aromatic fluid. She jerked forward, bending her back like an alley cat to purge her passage.

Bounding onto the futon, she rolled on her back, planting her toes on the floor to spread wide—chest heaving and slit still dripping nectar. From the pitch of her bellow, I supposed it surprised her when I lunged between her thighs and wiggled my tongue into her honey pot. A few flicks on her love button brought forth another stream of thanks. Looking down her torso, she groaned as I devoured what I could—the rest shining my cheeks and chin.

"Come inside me, Sari," she pleaded, bucking her pelvis. "Leave your seed in me."

Unsure how else to process her request, I followed it to the letter. Sliding my palms beneath her ass cheeks, I pulled her pelvis off the cushion and held it aloft, then broke into rhythm. Pangs of bliss tingled through my length and into my balls, cheered on by her song-filled coos of delight.

For a moment, I saw the cosmos with the acuity of a genius. Allesandra's every detail fit some equation of perfection formulated by the Supreme Architect at the dawn of time. Reality gave way to elation as my shaft began pulsating too strong to maintain a stroke. Lunging forward, I locked my hips and surrendered my mind to her gaze—the will of my ancestors to the heat of her womb.

Jet after long jet sprayed into the recess of her being with incredulous delight. Her thighs trembled as the succession continued past normal and into the realm of the anomalous. Finally—almost thankfully—my cock relented its euphoric assault and my beats began to fade. Still wrapped tight in her cum-slick walls, I kneaded her waistline, staring at her navel.

Bewildered at my staying power, I resumed a slow stroke, plunging through my own semen. Leaning forward, I kissed her glossy lips and pulled back enough to peer into her eyes in search of approval. In the moment her cheeks broke a smile, her phone buzzed on the table beside the futon.

Allesandra reached and tapped it, dropping her brow and scrunching her cheek. "You need to go," she lamented in such rich inflection it sounded pleasing. "Aldo will be home in half an hour."

With a gratuitous huff, I slid deep into her sloshing haven. "Wouldn't he like to meet the guy who left his seed in you?" I asked in a confident tone.

"You shouldn't have believed that," she relented, sitting up straight. A ribbon of cum oozed from her gaping slit, running through the cleft of her buttocks then dripping onto the cushion as she stood.

"Shit!" I blurted, watching the remaining bead dangle. "You called him weeling—willing—whatever."

"I told you my fantasy," she admitted in a tone above a mumble. Pulling the stained slip cover off the futon, she brushed it over her bush and thighs. "Here," she huffed, holding it out.

"You're...giving it to me?"

"Ugh!" she groaned. "Wipe yourself so I can wash it."

I rubbed it over my crotch in haste—my heart half saddened, half frightened. Still naked, Allesandra followed me into the foyer. Catching up with me, she brushed my cheek and tendered a smile. "You helped me, and I wanted to help you."

"Guess I won the prize," I grumbled. "Every guy at the Y is checking you out, but I got to—" I stopped short as sensibility struck. "I'm not the only one, huh?"

"No," she confessed.

"Anyone swingin' by for sloppy seconds before Aldo gets home?"

Allesandra said nothing, but a tiny tear dropped off her cheek. I would have sworn I heard it hit the floor. "I didn't mean to insult your fantasy," I relented, kicking into my shoes.

"I have never told it to anyone else, but I know your wife is unfaithful. Purhaps she shares it."

"And what if she does?"

She touched her lips to mine and stroked my temple. "You should talk to Cassie."

"About that?"

A smile dimpled her cheeks. "Good luck, Sari."

For a moment, I set my gaze on the flesh of her naked tummy and imagined my millions of sperm striving to swim out of the pool I left in her and find the key to her time machine. "It hurts to think of my wife full of...other men's pleasure," I confessed, taking my keys from her hat.

"It is there whether you eegnore it or not," she answered, opening the door for me. "Find what is hidden and confront it. It could nut be worse than what is happening now."

****

Hailey was getting ready for work when I got home. She stood at the bathroom mirror in crimson undergarments, brushing her apple-red hair in long, slow strokes. I tossed my clothes in the hamper beside her and grunted a hello, leaning in the shower to warm the water. Her bright green eyes followed me in the mirror as I stepped in, but I ignored her and closed the shower curtain.

It seemed a shame to wash off the musky remnants of Allesandra's love juices, but they had dried on my skin and left a sticky residue in my crotch hair. I had just grabbed the bottle of body wash when Hailey thrust the curtain open, twirling my boxers on her finger. "These smell like pussy," she griped. "Pussy and sperm."

"You musta worn 'em by mistake," I huffed, squeezing a gob of gel into my palm.

Still in her bra and panties, she climbed in and grasped my wrist. Her green gaze met mine as the steam brought back the slickness and pungent aroma of carnal gratification. Shower water soaked her full mane flat to her head. Beads channeled together on her alabaster skin and saturated her crimson dainties, but she stood and stared me down. "Who were you with?" she finally asked. "It's that cute little thing at the front desk, isn't it?"

Shaking my head, I slapped the soap onto my chest and began to lather. Hailey grasped my wrist to hold it still as she used her long locks like a mop across my chest. "Not so fast," she insisted, peering down at my rising staff. She grasped it mid-shaft, straightening me to bone hard in an instant. A glint of fascination shone in her eyes as it took on its recently rejuvenated prowess—deep red and chiseled strong. "Cassie," she proclaimed, dropping to her knees for a closer inspection. "That's her name. How was—"

"It wasn't her," I interrupted, unsure if I was angry or just being defensive.

Resting my throbbing head on her upper lip, she closed her eyes and took a long sniff, then raised her gaze to meet mine. "No matter," she whispered—lips brushing my knob. With her eyes still locked on mine, she opened wide and wrapped my head tight in her mouth.

My groan reverberated over the hissing shower as she flicked the base of my bulb with her tongue. I worried the skin of my cock would tear as it tightened and stretched in her mouth. Dangling below it, my balls rocked back and forth as she began bobbing over half my length. "You've been fucking one of your coworkers after hours," I moaned out, running my fingers through her well-soaked hair.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed with a nod, toggling my raging cock up and down with her lips.

"Are you in love?"

She shook her head. "Mmp-mmp."

"Just one?"

Again she shook.

"Then how many?"

Looking up, she sucked in her cheeks and gave a quick shrug.

"What's the matter? You haven't got enough fingers?"

Hailey pulled back off my shaft and pressed it to my belly. "I can't suck your cock and answer questions at the same time," she complained. "Pick one."

Clutching her wet red mop, I groaned as she lashed my jewels and stroked. She sucked one nut, then the other—a task she had always done with gentle perfection and one I figured she had been showing off as of late. My cock stood tall and throbbed as she pulled back. "That taste is delightful," she purred. "It's got me oozing."

"I wanna get inside you," I groaned as she flicked back up to my crown.

"I'm running late already," she replied as if addressing my hard-on. "Tell me who she is."

"You're right," I quipped, dabbing my meat onto her lower lip. "You can't do both at the same time."

Lunging forward, she looked up and squinted through the steam, darting her tongue and sending blissful tingles through the length of my cock. They coalesced into pangs of euphoria, then pulsations of unabated rapture as a bevy of hardy spurts salted her gullet. Skillful in her swallowing technique as ever, she let a tiny bead of cum escape the corner of her mouth, only to be washed aside before it dripped off her jaw line.

My nuts ached from the workout, but my shaft never faltered. It re-stiffened, still dribbling from the tip as she stood and unsnapped her bra. "Your uncle's been giving you his stiffie pills again," she declared, hanging the lacy crimson garment on my meat like a hook.

"N-No. It's just...that was...was—"

"I know," she answered, peeling off her wet panties. "Let's talk soon."

By the time I finished showering, she was dressed—damn nicely at that. She wore a tight knit top and skirt hemmed just above the knee. Black stockings graced her legs, and shiny black flats with bows hugged her feet. Her still-damp hair was pulled into a smart ponytail with a frilly white tie. Glossing her lips, she puckered into the mirror and reached in the drawer, producing a pair of glasses with big lenses and tortoise rims.

"You don't wear glasses," I said in confused wonder.

"I do now," she offered, turning toward me.

My heart damn near stopped at her sexy selection of eyewear. After a quick swallow I squawked, "They look good on you."

"I've had them for two weeks, but never saw fit to wear them. With my hair pulled back I figured—"

"I want you to come home full of cum," I blurted.

"What?"

"Y-You heard me," I insisted, my cock thumping back to rigidity. "You're fuckin' guys at the store...so come home full of someone's cum. I wanna slosh around in it and dump my load on top of theirs."

"You're not kidding, are you?"

I shook my head. "Dead serious. I figure I may as well go with the flow...see if I enjoy it. Unless you plan on leaving me."

Hailey closed her eyes and huffed, clasping her hands. "I don't know what I want," she lamented. "Up till a few minutes ago I was...maybe going to. But then you—"

"I what? Was it what I did? What I said?"

"Dammit, Sari!" she cried. "I've always loved you. I was only gonna leave you because...because who I am will hurt you. Now you say it won't."

"I said I'm willing to try," I asserted, wrapping my arms around her.

Tears streamed from her eyes as she took off her glasses and handed them to me. "It may hurt you even more."

"Maybe, but that's my risk. I want to work with it, not against it. At least give it a try."

"I caught you red handed," she blubbered. "And all it did was make me love you more." After sob and a sniffle, she pressed her forehead to my cheek and went on. "Then you said...what you said. Have I been talking in my sleep? I-I've been wanting—I just didn't know how to ask."

"So now you don't need to," I interjected, fitting the glasses back on her. Let's give it a try."

Her cheek scrunched—a sure sign she was considering my request. "Tell you what," she acquiesced. "I'm working till ten with a guy named Cam, then we're meeting up. If you promise...and I mean pro-mise...not to tell him you're my husband, I'll say I just invited someone else to join us. It wouldn't be the first time."

Fighting off the image of Hailey on her hands and knees between a pair of raging cocks, I nodded. "I promise."

"We're meeting at the Vistaview."

"That dump?"

A half smile arced across her lips. "At least I didn't break the bank. Room twelve...way at the end, and your name is Tucker. You have to check in at the front, but don't worry...the clerk knows the drill."

I kissed her forehead and smiled. "Then it's a date."

"It's a fuck and a half," she quipped. "Don't be late, Tucker." Stepping close, she kissed me—her breath still faint with sperm. "I may be screwing everything up," she whispered. "But I owe it to you. And for the record, I wouldn't mind if you tasted...like her again."

For an hour or so, I sat pondering why the hell I had agreed to let other men pump my wife full of their pedigree. But like Allesandra said, it was happening with or without me. My bet was that our marriage wouldn't last long in such a state, but at least I had a chance to go out with my boots on.

My brother ran a pawn shop an hour away and was always offering me work. I knew I could move his way when things went south—maybe manage the place once I finished my degree. I had even put a little fund aside to get started.

Since I was already gambling with my future, I figured I'd take one more risk. A little after eight-thirty, I walked in the front door of the Y and sat next to Cassie at the desk. Her gaze stayed fixed on her computer, but she wiggled in her chair and sat straight. "Pool's closed, Aquaman," she jested. "Wife kick you out?"

"You wish. Can't wait to get your cute little hands on me, huh?"

That got her attention. She stopped clicking her mouse and shot me a sharp look. "You need one of those seminars on workplace etiquette," she quipped. "Seriously...you having issues?"

"I'm meeting her at the Vistaview for a rendezvous."

"Ooh, poor man's play night at the no-tell mo-tel. You two acting out a fantasy?"

"Mm-hmm. Group sex night. You wanna come?"

"Ha! Good one! Whatsa matter? That Allesandra gal couldn't make it?"

"Nope, but only cuz she's married."

Cassie crinkled her nose. "So are you, doofus."

"But I'm the third wheel, so I'm asking you."

The dimples in her smiling cheeks flattened as her dark eyes grew wide and round. "You're really asking," she squawked.

"I never kid around about the Vistaview. Whaddaya say?"

She turned back to her computer screen and put on her cute but serious poker face. "You shouldn't have asked me that."

"Why not?"

"I have a boyfriend."

"That the only reason?"

"You're about to cross a line, Sari."

"Already crossed it. Your boyfriend is a dick who puts you down in front of other people. I'll bet he's a real douche in private. How's that for crossing the line?"

Cassie tended to push her tongue against the inside of her cheek when she was close to conceding something. It was also one hell of a turn on to see her do it, so I went on. "Live a little, Sassy Cassie," I urged. "I'll tell you where I put all that hair I vacuum off the bottom of the pool."

"I already found out," she snipped, holding back a smile. "Look, I'm flattered you thought of me for...for fun, but no thanks."

I tapped the desk and stood. "Room twelve if you change your mind. Check in with the clerk. He knows the drill."

After killing an hour at the sandwich shop, I pulled into the motel parking lot and parked next to Hailey's car. Taking a deep breath, I climbed out just as another set of headlights pulled in and a familiar little bubblegum-colored car pulled in next to me. Out stepped Cassie in tight fitting sportswear that hugged her little frame like it was painted on—all five little compact, curvy feet of her without an unwanted ounce, just a few cute angles. "Get me inside before I realize what I'm doing," she said in a trembling voice.

"Almost forgot," I urged, offering my elbow. "Don't tell the guy she's my wife. Call me Tucker."

"I can't believe I'm doing this, Tucker."

"You will."

Without looking up, the desk clerk asked, "Hourly?"

"Room twelve," I answered.

"Fifty bucks."

"That sounds like the hourly rate."

"It is. You want yer own room?"

Digging into my pocket, I huffed and slapped down three twenties. "I'm guessing you don't make change."

"Nope," he said, stuffing the bills in his shirt.

"There better be champagne," I grumbled, taking Cassie's hand.

We scurried down the hall past laughter and thumping noises. About halfway, she stopped and turned to me. "You should know something about me," she chimed.

"I hope I'm about to learn a lot about you."

"That's just it. I-I want you to know...I've never done this before, so I'm kinda nervous...but I've always wanted to."

"Is that all?" I asked in jest. "I thought you were gonna tell me you had three nipples or something."

"You wish," she snipped, punching my arm. "I'm just...I'm glad you asked me." Tendering a quick smile, she stood on her toes and pressed her lips to mine. I reached around her little frame and pulled her tight against me. As our tongues danced, she hummed into my mouth, then pulled back—eyes twitching side to side. "I just wanted to get that out of the way," she confessed. "Seems we should kiss once before...you know..."

"Yeah," I acknowledged. "But be careful of kisses."

"I know. Making love changes—"

"Ya just paid fer a room," called the desk clerk from fifty feet away. "Use it."

Cassie's grin told of her decision to see things through. She held my hand as I knocked on the door of room twelve. A few moments passed before the chains slid and the door opened to reveal Hailey in a man's white collared shirt. Her new glasses and black stockings completed her attire. "Tucker," she peeped. "You're early. I thought you were Andre."

"Y-you mean Cam," I offered in response.

"No, Cam's here already. He um...asked if he could invite a friend." Bouncing on her toes, she added, "I see you did too! Is this who I think it is?"

"I dunno, Tucker," Cassie murmured, squeezing my hand. "It's sounding a little crowded."

"Oh no you don't," Hailey insisted, tugging on Cassie's arm. "I'll need the help. Now follow me and meet Cam." Her bare ass cheeks showed under the hem of the shirt as she bounded into the room, pulling Cassie along. "Just leave it open, Tucker," she called back.

A few steps ahead of me, Cassie stopped short and stared. When I caught up and the king size bed came into view on my left, I saw why. Leaning against the headboard was slim but solid-ripped black guy without a stitch on. His hefty manhood lay flaccid but full against his left thigh, glistening with what had to be Hailey's nectar.

"Uh...Sari," I offered, extending my hand.

"Sorry for what?" he asked. "You're Tucker, right?"

I tossed my keys on the dresser. "Yeah, Tucker," I answered.

Sitting up straight, he turned his gaze to Cassie. "And who is this little goddess?" he asked—his meat thumping to life in beating increments.