Learning to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie flipped her thick black braid over her shoulder with a nervous giggle. "Cassie," she peeped, leaning against me. "Nice to meet you."

"Andre's here," Hailey cheered, bouncing in behind the burly, dark-haired man-hunk with thick stubble on his broad jaw. She scooted up to Cassie and grasped the hem of her top. "Let's make out for sec," she proposed, peeling it up her torso.

"Mm-make out?" Cassie asked as it came off to reveal her firm globes.

Hailey placed her palms on Cassie's shoulders and squared her stance. "We're not here to chat," she retorted, sliding Cam's shirt off her shoulders. "Just a little show to get the guys' blood flowing to the right places." She pressed her perky breasts just atop Cassie's with a sweet hum.

Cassie offered no argument. She angled her head and lifted her chin as Hailey leaned in and locked lips with her. A chorus of man-moans rang out as their cheeks quivered from their dancing tongues. They pressed tummies in shades of alabaster—hands roaming each other's backside. Hailey dropped her palms down to Cassie's buttocks and squeezed. "Ever do this before?" she asked.

After a quick head shake, Cassie lunged in for another kiss, cooing in encouragement as Hailey undid her braid.

Cam scooted to the side of the bed while Andre and I fumbled out of our clothes—none of us taking our eyes off the girls for a moment. Once finished untying, Hailey stood back and fluffed Cassie's long, jet-black hair out full. It hung front and rear over her fit but dainty shoulders, almost covering her nipples. "That's perfect," Hailey purred. "Now let's fuck 'em till their balls ache."

A bit of Hailey must have rubbed off when they kissed. Cassie's reticence was a thing of the past. She wheeled around and hopped in front of Cam, then dropped to her knees with a playful laugh. Her slim fingers looked tiny trying to clutch his daunting girth at mid-shaft, but steadfast in her effort she opened wide and wrapped her pouty lips just over the rim of his crown. After a quick pause, she let out a peep and dropped a few inches, drawing a deep hum from Cam. A moment later, she was bobbing up and down, cleaning Hailey's sheen from the top end of his shaft.

"Your friend's a doll, Tucker," Hailey quipped, peering through her glasses. "I'm sure you're dying to get inside her, but all night long I've been thinking about you taking me from behind while I suck Andre's cock." Bringing her lips to my ear, she whispered, "And Cam was just topping me off when you knocked."

Tugging Andre's arm, she sat him at the foot of the bed and handed her glasses to me. I set them on the dresser next to my keys. She stood before Andre and bent at the waist to lean over him. Resting back on his hands, he looked down over his bulky chest while she stroked his rock-hard tool with masterful proficiency.

Warmth flushed through me as I peered at the perfection of her long, stocking-clad legs and firm, round ass. A bead of white oozed between the glistening pink tissues of her gaping outlet. It grew to a thick pearly ribbon dangling from her erect clit as she contracted her inner muscles. I dashed behind her and coated my throbbing bulb, then plugged it into her leaking hole.

A gob hit the floor when I shimmed to gain a gooey inch. Hailey bent low and lunged over Andre's lap, humming onto his staff as I grasped the crests of her hips and plunged into her seed-laden vault. Pausing at full depth, I pressed my thighs against the scratch of her stockings and let out a laughing groan.

"Feel his cum in me?" she asked into Andre's lap.

I looked down at my glazed hilt, rearing back for another slippery slide into ecstasy. "Hard to miss," I answered before breaking into rhythm.

Her love channel smacked and smucked as I bumped my belly off her ass and slapped my wet balls off her slit. Squeals and moans filled the air in a chaotic symphony of carnal chaos accompanied by the pungent aroma of lustful indulgence. Watching Hailey's full red mane shake over Andre's lap, I searched my conscience for whatever animosity I was harboring, but I came up empty. She popped up for air and looked over at Cassie. "Can you taste me on that cock?" she asked.

Cassie answered with a drawn out hum, stroking the portion she couldn't get in her mouth.

"Tucker's all slickened up. Are you ready for him?"

Cooing onto Cam's meat, Cassie rose to her feet and kicked off her sneakers. I reared back out of Hailey's sloppy clasp and gave her a pat on the ass before scooting to the side of the bed.

It dawned on me that I'd never once touched Cassie's body excepting accidental brushes, but that was about to change. Slipping my fingers under both her waistbands, I tugged her stretchy pants and panties down to her ankles, dropping to my knees to help her kick out of them. Kneeling behind her, I couldn't resist digging my nose between her fit buttocks for a quick taste of her honey pot.

She stood on her toes and squealed as I popped up and planted my bulb in the tight hug of her welcoming slot. A moment later I was balls-deep in her enveloping sheath, reaming her intimate passage with a concoction of mixed genealogy.

Hailey climbed over Andre's lap and impaled herself with his stout offering. With her fiery bush meshed against his, she rocked her dewdrop pelvis fore and aft. "I wish my husband could see this," she chimed, rubbing her palms over Andre's chest.

"Maybe he'd enjoy it," I answered, maintaining my stroke in Cassie's warm little frame.

"Hear that, Andre?" she asked, rubbing her left hand over her tummy. "You're doing him a favor."

He grasped her waist as she began bouncing—her firm tits jiggling in rhythm. Moments later, he grunted and held her down over his hips. "Yes!" she wailed, grinding her pelvis atop him. "Pump your cum into me!"

Andre tucked his chin to his chest and kneaded her tummy with his thumbs. His elated moan let us all know he was fulfilling her request. The corners of her mouth dropped as he levied his load into the depths beneath her navel. She peered at me—eyes glossed over in licentious satisfaction. It was clear at that moment that she could never be faithful to any one man, not sexually at least. Allesandra's fantasy suddenly didn't seem so far-fetched.

But I had more on my mind than fidelity. Cassie began bucking her pelvis in quick jolts. Her legs trembled as she let out an urgent squeal onto the meat in her mouth. Grasping tight around her waist, I pulled on her hips and buried my cock deep. She kicked and writhed a bit more, then went stiff as her insides clamped tight around my girth. A prolonged squirt of delightful reward tickled my nuts and splashed my thighs before splattering on the floor. I pulled back enough to let her purge, then resumed a measured stroke in her tight but sloppy channel.

Another stream of cum dribbled from Hailey's slit as she climbed off Andre. She scampered up and sat beside Cam, leaning against his right side. I knew her green gaze well, but it took on an element of pure curiosity as she studied my elated expression. "Glad you came, Tucker?" she asked, beaming a cheery smile.

I nodded, pausing to catch my breath and let Cassie spray again.

"Plant your seed in her," Hailey urged, spreading to show the pearly stream flowing from her cleft. "But stay hard. Look what I have waiting for you."

To our mutual surprise, Cassie dropped to her knees and lunged between Hailey's thighs, still stroking Cam with long strokes. With a playful laugh, Hailey gathered Cassie's full hair and pulled it back as I dropped to my knees and replanted my staff. Cassie turned her head just enough to give me a view of her tongue dashing Hailey's erect clit. The sight sent pangs of euphoria tingling through my length and into my busy balls.

Hailey fell back onto her hands and raised her chin to let out a lustful groan, but Andre stood on the bed and dropped his half-hard mast onto her lips, muffling her. She sucked it back to stiff in what seemed a few seconds, then abandoned it to gaze at me when I took in a breath and surrendered to ecstasy.

Lucidity gave way to nirvana as I levied my opening volley into the depths of Cassie's intimate haven. A bevy of blissful salvoes followed, irrigating her darling chassis with bountiful bursts of the best my balls had to offer. My jewels tingled till they ached, but still my cock thumped in the squeeze of her living sheath. Lost between realities, I heard Cam cry out.

His hilt was already twitching as Cassie bounced up from Hailey's spread and lunged over his bulb. A hardy spurt decorated her round cheek and disappeared into her hair before she could conquer his girth, but she slipped her lips over half his length and stayed put until his balls sagged and his shaft stopped pulsing.

Exhausted, I sat on the floor and leaned against the wall to catch my breath, but Cassie was just getting started. She scampered onto the bed and pushed Andre onto his back like a pint-size linebacker. From my vantage point, I watched his feet kick as she straddled him and began bouncing up and down.

"She's a little pip," Hailey offered, sliding off the bed and nestling close to my side. "How are you with all this, Sar—Tucker."

"No need to keep pretending," Cam interjected. "You handed him your glasses for safe keeping, and you want him in you each time you get your tank topped off. Hell, your wedding bands even match."

"I'm sorry," I confessed.

"That's friggin' confusing, by the way."

"Are you mad at me?" Hailey asked.

"Why the hell would I be mad? If he can take it, I got no problem."

"How about you, Andre?"

Andre let go of Cassie's bouncing waist long enough to stick up his thumb for a moment before grasping her again.

"Hey, little sprite," Hailey called. "Think you can handle Cam and Andre for a few minutes while I make love to my husband? I have a fantasy to fulfill."

"Gotcha covered," she squeaked, pumping her pelvis up and down.

I turned to Hailey and pressed my lips to hers in the most passionate kiss we'd ever shared. She leaned back, and I climbed atop her—never breaking our lip-lock as I shimmied between the soft warmth of her firm, fit thighs and into the slippery heat of her pelvic paradise. Still our tongues danced—her erect nipples poking on my chest and the warmth of her tummy beckoning me to drown the seed swimming in her intimate vessel with torrents of my own.

Her eyes gleamed with renewed promise—not of some false pledge of carnal fidelity, but of unlimited significance. She didn't want other men for their mind or spirit. Nor did she want to walk on the beach or share a glass of wine and have witty conversations with them. She needed a constant exchange of new genealogy competing inside her—the varying architecture of manhood and diverse lineage quelling the white-hot furnace of timeless need within her.

Without it, she would wither, but without me she would never find true love. That was her deepest fear—not the aspect of solitude, but of not being understood. She didn't care what derogatory terms society might stamp on her. She just wanted to know someone could see past it. Her gaze told me I had been missing a deeper meaning—one I had to decipher.

For the next quarter hour, Hailey and I made true, passionate love for perhaps the first time—albeit with Cassie shrieking in the background. Hailey's skin smelled of carnal pleasure, but the ooze in her love passage took on a new meaning—ironically, one of trust.

She was on her hands and knees when I let out a warning gasp from behind her. "I wanna look in your eyes," she insisted, rolling onto her back and spreading wide. "Show them I'm yours. Drown their seed with your own."

From out of nowhere, Cassie hopped into view. "Drown it in a minute," she sassed, straddling Hailey's cheeks. "I have something for you."

I could see Hailey's chin between the cleft of Cassie's buttocks. It moved up and down as a pearly cascade flowed over it and down her neck. Cam stepped in from the right and knelt. "Me too," he offered, stroking out two ribbons of white across her tummy.

Andre loomed over me to the left, helping Cassie stand as she dismounted. "Cassie's uh, present," he fumbled. "That's...you know...from-from both of us."

"Bring that little vixen around more often," Hailey jested through glossy lips. "I could eat her all night."

"I know where to find her," I replied, rubbing her thighs.

"I love you, Sari," she confided. "I love you the only way I know how." Planting her feet on the floor, she pushed off and arched, raising her buttocks off the floor. "Now get your seed in me."

Reaching around her hips, I held her by the small of her back and slid into her well-used chamber. Cam's semen dispersed as I started thrusting. One stream trickled between her breasts while the other split and ran across her, dripping off her sides. But a pool stayed put in her navel, even as my thrusts grew strong and hard.

The sights, sounds, and aromas washed over me in a wave of decadent devotion. Her arched form accentuated the preciousness of her pelvic bowl, held aloft in my cupped palms as I slipped them beneath her buttocks. I wasn't sure whether time slowed down or my initial burst lasted five long seconds, but it hosed her insides with power-washing proficiency.

Long, drawn out heaves followed, flooding her vessel to overwhelm the tens of millions of sperm swimming up her divine stream. They never stood a chance. I flooded her so full she back-splattered two globs of spooge, but I was out of control at full throttle.

I heard a man holler in the background. Only when he yelled again did I realize it was me. Hailey looked, if only for an instant, like a stabbing victim—brows raised and a grimace of disbelief dimpling her cheeks. She dropped her ass to the floor and tipped her pelvis as I fell forward onto my hands, still pumping my will into her. I wondered for a split second if it may be dangerous to levy such a huge load with such brazen power, but my irrigating pulses continued.

Lunging onto my elbows, I nestled my chin on her fair shoulder and kissed her ear—my squirts only beginning to ease. She squeezed me and whimpered as another wad purged from her gates with a sloppy burp that splattered over my sagging jewels. I was almost embarrassed by the time my jolts faded to wishful bumps.

The room became deathly quiet. I looked up to see Cassie, Andre, and Cam all staring on. "Wow," Cassie chimed. "Hailey, did that hurt?"

"What the hell was that?" Hailey asked. "I almost called for help!" A big smile arced across her glossy lips, and her neon eyes sparkled with delight. "Butcha' did what I asked ya' to."

"Always at your cervix," I joked.

Hailey hugged up to my side while Cassie lay back to go another round with Cam. Andre got dressed and dug his phone from his pocket. "So, Cassie," he asked. "Can I maybe get your number? Maybe take you out?"

"Play hard to get," Hailey joked, rubbing my chest.

Cassie's little hand poked out from under Cam—fingers gesturing for the phone. Her fit legs bumped back and forth to Cam's pounding loins as she typed in her number and handed it back to Andre.

He smiled, grabbed his keys, and started for the door, but turned back when Cam groaned and locked his hips. We all took in the sight as Cassie's legs kicked out straight and went still.

"She may be a handful," Hailey noted as Andre opened the door.

"Be good to her, Andre," I piped up. "Put a hurtful hand on her and I'll skin you alive."

He nodded before leaving.

"You really like the little pipsqueak, huh?" Hailey asked, handing over my sweatpants.

"She's my bud. She trusted me enough to come to this dump."

"We're weird," Hailey quipped, shoving Cam aside and resting her chin on Cassie's tiny black bush. "Wanna come to our place and talk for a few?" she asked before digging in.

Cassie took her up on the offer, and we set parameters we could all live with. Things were out in the open, so Hailey had no need to slink off to the Vistaview, but we decided it would keep things fresh if she did every once in a while. Likewise, Cassie could come by from time to time while Hailey was at work. Hailey's one stipulation was that we never kiss. She pledged to do the same. I suppose either of us could have broken that promise, but it seemed asinine in light of the open circumstances.

Cassie made it a point to come by most every Friday and wait for Hailey to come home. Sometimes she came with Andre, sometimes with someone else, and other times alone. The three of us developed a corny code name for our escapades. We referred to them as "swim meets" in homage to the tens of millions of sperm that would be wiggling in the various concoctions of genealogy inside Hailey and Cassie.

The tide of societal change turned against the assertive male in the months to come, making it hard to approach a girl for sex. It was never my strong point anyway. I was lucky, because once in a while Hailey or Cassie came across those few special women with similar views toward sexuality and brought them by.

Allesandra never came back to the Y. I never mentioned our rendezvous, probably because I doubted anyone would believe me. But Cassie received a package one Friday at work—a large brimmed woven hat decorated with a thick jet black braided ribbon. She wore it that night when she came over.

Waiting for Hailey to come home, I sat on the sofa watching it bob over my lap. Just after I salted Cassie's tongue, Hailey came strutting in wearing one just like it, but adorned by an apple-red bow that almost matched the brilliance of her hair. Peering through her big, sexy glasses she inspected Cassie's for a moment and asked, "Do you know anything about this, Sari?"

"Would it matter if I did?"

"Guess not," she replied, shimmying out of her skirt.

Within a minute, both hats sat upside down on the lounge chair alongside the girls' clothes. Hailey lay back on the sofa, planted her toes on the floor and spread wide. "Time for a little swim meet," she purred.

Cassie bounded over and straddled her tummy to tummy, stacking their pink slots bush to bush. "It's gonna be a competition," she squeaked. "I invited another coach. Jessie should be here any minute."

My aching balls gave a familiar tingle as my cock throbbed back to rock hard readiness. I dropped to my knees at the edge of the sofa, planted my knob in Hailey's oozing slit, and rested my palms on Cassie's ass cheeks. "He'd better hurry," I offered as I broke into rhythm. "Mine'll be a few laps ahead of his."