Learning with Lou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,239 Followers

I had seen them more than once having dinner together in the restaurant that used to be my own favourite. Each time I had turned my head away as I passed but I don't think they saw me; each engrossed in the other, holding hands across the table. Tears were streaming down my face as I pushed the buggy quickly away.

I had lost. Cindy had won!

Emily and I live with my parents now. They still love me and adore their little granddaughter but I can tell they disapprove badly of what I have done. During one heated argument even my own mother called me both a slut and a whore.

Perhaps she's right. Despite the shame of the whole world knowing I was an unfaithful wife, stupid enough to get myself knocked up; despite the world seeing me as a single mother who doesn't even know her child's father's name, I can't forget what those magical moments with my teenage lover had been like.

For a few short months I had felt young, attractive, athletic and desirable; all those things that a marriage, however loving can stifle. I had enjoyed in huge quantities the best sex I might ever experience in my whole life and was desperate to know again.

As the pain of the break-up was fading, it was those memories that were beginning to dominate my thoughts and my dreams.

In an attempt to ease the pain, I had even started dating online but having a young baby to look after left little time for relationships. The choice of men wasn't great either but to be honest, I wasn't the best prospect as a girlfriend myself.

I had quickly learned not to be picky anymore. My mother might have approved of that.

What she most certainly would not have approved of was the undeniable fact that I wasn't hard to get into bed anymore and was enthusiastic once my clothes were off.

'An easy lay and a good fuck', one of my one-night stands had called me.

As a result, in only a few months I had more than trebled the number of sex partners in my life and was probably acquiring something of a reputation but as yet hadn't come even close to the pleasures Richie had delivered.

Does that make me a slut? Does that make me the whore even my own mother believes me to be?

Perhaps it does! If the cap fits, I'd better wear it!

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,239 Followers