All Comments on 'Leatherman'

by sum12watch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well I liked it

Fuck Jessie and the guys that don't like your story, It's not my favorite here, but better than lots of them.

Wo0od

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
interesting

The question I ask if her husband was such a problem why didn't she just divorce him first then she would be free to take off with the bikers. Which is a dumb move on her part... wait til she is passed around to his friends then hubby may have looked pretty good to her.

WickedEveWickedEveabout 19 years ago
not bad

An unrealistic but fun fantasy. Of course, fantasies don't have to be realistic. The anal part was a bit odd. I think she overreacted. It may help if you point out in the story that she is already upset with her husband and that anything is likely to set her off--like anal. And I suppose, she was open to any knight in shining armor, and that made it easier for her to ride away with this guy. It would be nice if the story had been fleshed out more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Mostly hot

She could have worked it out with the husband, but he sounded like a jerk.

Well written.

DeadlyNyghtshaydeDeadlyNyghtshaydeabout 19 years ago
Unrealistic but amazing...

Okay, so it's not realistic for an intelligent woman to just head out of town with a biker she just met in a bar. Who cares? Part of what I've found erotica to be about is fantasy. It's not meant to be a guideline for life...it's meant to stir feelings in the emotions and in the nether regions. Which your story did. Big time. Jesse was a jerk from what I saw and personally, if she didn't want to do anal, then he should have respected her wishes and quit pressuring her for it. I don't think Jane was overreacting at all. Seriously though...great story. I loved the subject, I loved your leading male (wow, what a hunk!) and let's face it...if it was my fantasy world? I'd have left with him!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Gypsy Davey

In that Ballard, she left material things behind for something else..a msn who cared.

Yea why not. Lousy husband, lousy town, lousy job, go for it. Fuck divorce, clean up the details. Later, or don't bother He is just a ride out of there, or a fling, or a new start. Good story,

Chilley

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Better get to like it and then some

The bikers won't be taking no for an answer. She will get passed around and turned out. A few years in the future when she is a lonely damaged whore, she will look back fondly on the days with her husband. he will have moved on with a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now she can have all the

Anal sex the bikers want.... and all anyone else wants as well... Talk about variety, she'll get it and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hysterical feminist

running off with bikers? she's as naive as a teenager. that's a straight ticket to drug addiction and prostitution. i guess it is a big adventure after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And yet,

Somehow we still missed the curve and that huge oak tree ate the whole Hog and both of us, leaving nothing but cremains and meltec metal, where 2 cheaters met their fait.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That was a.pretty stupid story about a cheating whore who will end up in a street corner after the bikers finish with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All that over a little anal ? Damn what if he’d asked for a blowjob ?

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

awsome I have read most of your stories here on lit. And i must admit the i find your autput amazing

your point of view is diferent. AND your plots are unique I hope more is coming.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous