All Comments on 'Leaving Love for Love Pt. 01'

by drmaddie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IdiotsavantIdiotsavantabout 9 years ago
Great first entry.

Well done for a first time. Am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Didn't like the fact that they both like all the same things, well except for the crocheting. It seemed a little forced that they did. And the sex was far too soon, no real build up. Also please warn us before the chapter if there will be bisexual scenes, does nothing for me and would like some warning so I know not to read it. Not all of us read the tags. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice pleasant romance beginning. Maybe a bit boring and predictable?

And way too erratic. No, I didn't mean erotic. She's coming out of a 4 year relationship that could have been a marriage for all you have told us, but the moment she first sees this guy she wants to fuck him. That's a man's attitude, not a woman's. But then she hasn't even kissed him yet, because they are just friends. But then she agrees to go away for a weekend after knowing him for two weeks? And then she just goes over to his apartment and finally kisses him, then fucks him. But she also wants to fuck her knew lady friend at work. And all the while she is an expert on human psychology, a professional at treating people with psychological problems?

So I gave you an extra point in the ratings just because you are new, but you might want to consider making your character more believable. Also, people who know and appreciate craft brewed beer don't drink Shiner Bock if there is actual beer on tap, and especially if there is any beer from the Swamp Rabbit Brewing Company on tap. And people who are foodies don't just like food, they like interesting and different foods, made with good ingredients. If they make mac and cheese, its with Asiago and cream, diced onions (red or Vadalia) sautéed with fresh minced garlic and maybe some diced jalopeno's, and whole wheat rotini, or equivalent. Actually rotini and brown Basmati rice combined has a really nice flavor and mouth feel. Make plenty, even for one, since it keeps and heats up real well, and lends itself to making other dishes with the leftovers, like a frittata. That's a foodie. And if she let's him fuck her without making her a venison roast, or rabbit and country sausage over mixed wild rice, then she's really a cheap lay, and he will have missed the opportunity to make her his sex slave.

Looking forward to the rest of your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous