Leaving Love for Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind raced. This moment was setting up to be everything my body had been craving. Was I ready for it? Determination settled inside me. I was going to leave the situation open ended and let Ben be the one to back out if he so chose. I could hear Ben walking towards me. He handed the shirt over my shoulder so that I could take it. My wet tank top dropped to the floor with a thud and the dry shirt took its place, just covering my breasts which now featured my erect and aroused nipples. I turned around without actually putting the shirt on. Our bodies were inches away from each other.

"Thank you," I said, looking up at Ben's face. I could read the conflicting thoughts plainly in his eyes. He was struggling to decide what to do next.

I placed my left hand on his side which caused half of the t-shirt to drop. My exposed breast was all he needed. Ben leaned down, grabbed my ass, and lifted me up. My legs snaked around his waist while my arms went around his neck. Our kisses were deep and frantic. He tasted better than I imagined. I hadn't realized we'd moved until I felt Ben laying me down on his bed. The hem of his shirt was within my reach, so I tugged it off over his head. His green eyes bore into mine, and it was plain to see the desire in them.

"I wasn't actually planning on this to happen when I told you to come over," Ben said in a breathy voice.

"Neither was I."

Ben laughed. "That explains why you weren't wearing a bra."

"Oh shut up," I said as I pulled his face to mine for another kiss.

Ben's hands caressed my breasts, and his thumbs drew circles over my nipples. I moaned against his lips and arched my back. His body was right there, and I wanted all of it against me.

"Lay back and relax, baby girl. You'll get it all, just not all at once," he told me.

I tried to relax. His kisses moved to my neck, then down my chest. He gave attention to each breast, using his tongue to lick and tease each nipple. The hot, aching ball of desire churned at my center. I didn't want to have to wait, but I was certain he'd make it worth it. Ben continued his trail of kisses down my stomach and over to each hip. He pulled my shorts off and tossed them on the floor. He kissed the rest of my stomach that the shorts had been hiding but stopped as he reached the top of my slit. I whimpered and squirmed.

Ben laughed. "It's good to see you're enjoying this."

"Are you kidding me?!" I said as I watched him reposition himself between my legs.

He began his sensuous assault again, this time starting at my knee and working his way up the inside of my thigh. His beard did in fact have a delicious tickle. When Ben reached my center, he gingerly used the tip of his tongue to lick the outside lip of my pussy. My body spasmed in response.

"You're killing me!" I moaned.

"Mmm, no I'm not," Ben said between the kisses he was planting on my other thigh. "I guarantee this is the best you've felt in a long time."

He was cocky, but he was right. The pleasure was nearly making my head spin. When Ben reached the top of my right thigh, he nibbled lightly. My desire continued to grow. He completed the same teasing motion with the tip of his tongue on the other side of my wet, waiting pussy. I wasn't sure I could take it any longer when he pushed my legs further apart and licked from the bottom of my hot, wet slit to my throbbing clit. I cried out in response.

Ben slid his hands under my ass so that each one had a firm grip on a cheek. He tongue alternated from darting in and out of my hole to drawing what felt like figure 8s on my clit. My hips lightly pushed back against his mouth. I wished I had known sooner how much talent this man had.

Ben moved his right hand from my ass and carefully inserted his finger into my tight pussy. My climax was getting closer.

"Harder!" I begged him. I was massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples between thumb and forefinger. I looked down to see he was looking back up at me. Seeing his tongue on my clit sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

Ben moved his finger in and out more vigorously. My climax was continuing to build. I needed that final push over the edge.

"Ben, harder, please," I said. The words came out with each breath. "I promise you won't break me."

Ben stopped momentarily to squeeze another finger into my hole. It was a tight fit, and I relished the feeling of fullness. Ben's hand made an audible snap against my ass as he fucked me with his fingers. He suckled my clit, and I felt my pussy tighten around his fingers. I was so close.

"Ben, I'm gonna cum. Fuck, Ben, fuck, fuck, fuck!" The scream tore out of my throat as I reached my sweet release. My hands grabbed his head to keep it between my legs while I rode out every last wave of my orgasm.

I let go of his head, and Ben moved his way up my body. He put the two fingers that had been inside my pussy inside of my mouth. I licked them clean.

"I taste good," I told him as I met his mouth for a kiss. His tongue wrapped around mine, and I knew I wanted him inside of me.

Ben pulled his shorts off, finally freeing his erection. He laid back on the bed, so I wiggled my way between his legs to first return the favor he'd given me. My lips massaged the head of his dick. He moaned my name. It looked to be a challenge, but I slid the entire length of his cock into my mouth until I felt my lips hit the base.

"Maddie, baby, that feels incredible, but I need to be inside of you. Now," Ben demanded.

I looked up at him and pulled the length of his shaft back out of my mouth. "You made me wait," I replied.

With that, Ben sat up, reached down, and pulled me on top of him. I laughed.

"Okay, okay. Inside me you go."

I refused to make it quite that easy for him. Ben had his eyes closed and his head sunk into the pillow. His strong hands were digging their fingers into my thighs. I grabbed his erection and slowly lowered myself onto it, but only just enough to let his head inside my opening. Then I moved myself back up. I repeated this action several times, my eyes never leaving his face. The expression changed to nearly pained.

"Maddie, I swear to God." Ben nearly growled the words.

I relented, moved my hand, and slammed my body down onto his cock. We both let out a moan. The feeling of Ben inside me was nearly my second undoing. He put his hands on my hips to guide my rocking motion. I put my hands on his chest for support and silently wished he had a headboard for me to grab on to. One of Ben's thumbs found its way to my clit and began rubbing it in a slow, circular fashion. I could feel my climax building inside me again. I rode him even harder.

"Ben, I'm gonna cum again."

"Me, too. Keep fucking me."

Ben's hand landed on my ass in a solid smack. The slight sting of his spank sent a shockwave of pleasure down my spine and straight to my clit.

Seconds later my orgasm erupted, and I screamed Ben's name. He used both hands to grab my hips and push his cock as deep as it could go inside me.

"Fuck!" he moaned, and I could feel him cumming deep inside me.

I collapsed on top of his chest, heaving from the workout. I wanted to kiss his mouth, but I wasn't ready to pull myself off of him. I settled for kissing his chest.

"That was incredible," Ben said to me while running his fingers through my damp hair. "How about a shower now?"

I reluctantly crawled off of him. Ben got out of bed, took my hand, and led me to the master bathroom that connected to the bedroom.

The water was hot and felt amazing as it cascaded over us. Ben continued to explore my body, and I willingly let him. He kissed and touched every inch of me. I would definitely be doing the same to him as soon as I got a chance.

The water began to cool off, so we finished cleaning up and got out of the shower. After toweling off, Ben picked up the t-shirt he'd originally gotten out for me and held it out my direction. I just shook my head, smiled at him, and crawled into bed still naked. Ben joined me.

"Think you'll be able to sleep now?" Ben asked.

"Mmmmmmm," was all I could manage. I was so sleepy and his warm body felt perfect against mine.

Ben just laughed and pulled me in closer to him. I had no idea what kind of relationship we were forming or where it would take us, but I knew there'd be plenty of time to figure that out later.

12