All Comments on 'Lee and Diane'

by Phil Aeschio

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hey Phill!!!

You have to be the dumbest husband in the world. This story was dumn dumb too! I'm sorrry I read it. Come on what couple would do suck dumb ass things? None!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another sick story

I gave up after the first 3 or 4 paragraphs, when it became obvious that it was another sick story . Where do they find the perverts that create this stuff? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Got me hard!

And, in the end, that's all this LITerature is for. Screw the rest of the "commentators," especially the last two whiners. As for Conn. Yank, once again he seems to be surfing the stories looking for exactly what he "claims" to abhor. Some people need to get a life outside of fantasy-land, since they're obviously beginning to get the two hopelessly confused.

kydreamrkydreamralmost 19 years ago
Questionable benefits

Prety good story, however I kept wondering just what her husband got out of this arrangement. For that matter, I wonder just how long his wife's going to stick around given that she's obtaining satisfaction being another person's sex slave. Not much here to enhance their marriage, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Cucksters Are In Bloom

How 1)Pitiful 2)Male demeaning 3) Non-erotic 4)Disturbing 5) Depraved 6)Subhuman 7)Below Human Convention or 8) All of the above.

Well Cuckster - you win it's #8 with a special prize of virtual non-respect for your sorid effort at arousal which a few teenagers felt.

Surely, you don't feel this was your best effort possible do you?

You have some talent but try both hands next time - kinda keeps the mind clearer and the scores higher - or move it to FETISH with Pissing which may be more erratic but makes more sense than whoring out your loving partner in life.

Get some help and a new theme please - You disrespect yourself and us with this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done Phil

Please ignore the negative comments, it's apparent that they only like to criticize and be bullies. Not everyone likes the same thing so simply stop reading and move on. I, for one, loved the story. It's definitely a fantasy of mine and I'd love to meet a guy secure enough in himself and his sexuality to allow me to live it out. Great job! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Looks like Carols husband, if you can call him tha

is a wimp . He gave his wife to Lee and his wife ...tha

ey were real control freaks that i positively hate. I wish i could get my hands on Lee. I would not give him a beating for the wimp but for myself...I just hate control freaks and the true pleasure in life I have is to kick a control freaks teeth out, along with breaking every bone in his miserable body Are you Lee Phil..huh...cause i'll love to kick yor ass marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

deadonedeadoneabout 14 years ago
Castrate the husband

He no longer has a and need of his cock or balls. He is nothing more then money source. She would be gone in a few months anyway. Hell put her down like a sick bitch dog.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Written with all the passion

of a sports reporter at a flower show. No character creation or development. A couple play a game without limits with people they just met and break many of the normal, traditional rules of marriage. No anger, no discussion of the implications. Then they do it again and again. He should drill a hole in their front door so she can blow the mailman too. Developing the characters would have me care if she and he were actually people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fair is fair

her man should have got to fuck the dianne all he wanted. as it was his wife being used as a slave

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Sick Shit

The worst. Disgusting and horrible. Not a loving couple. Just sick fetish crap. Fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PURE VOMIT

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slave wife?

I stopped reading this , Well to me its trash. The reason this stories turn me off completely is because. Where is the loving husband? Even though this is a fantasy story. You should try to make it a bit belivable and not just throw things in there that you think make it exciting. I stopped reading when Diane took Carol to the bedroom and convinced her to strip for the strangers there. The husband should have put a stop to it . And told Lee and Diane that it was supposed to be only a game between two couples and not for them to take advantage of the friendship by bringing another couple or two and expecting them to go along with it . But I´m sure he didn´t Therefore I stop here and hopefully won´t come across any more of your writing.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Your wife is supposed to be your best friend you half fucking sissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous