Lee, Emma and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put the toys on the nightstand, grabbed Jack's cock and said it wasn't hard enough so she licked and sucked on his balls and cock and soon said, "That is better".

Then she did the same to me. When she said I was hard enough she had me lay on my back in the middle of the bed and she got on top of me and slid my cock into her pussy. Gee, she sure was wet. She slid it all the way in on the first down-stroke. It sure felt good. She sat on it for a minute, milking my cock with her pussy muscles, then reached under her pillow and pulled out a tube of lubricant.

She asked Jack to spread some around her ass and work some into her asshole. She said she did not want to pass up what might be her only opportunity for both her ass and pussy to be filled at the same time. And since Jack and I had both cum once, she said we should be able to last for a long, long time. Jack started lubing her up. After he had one finger in, she asked him to slowly work a second on in to stretch her some, and maybe even a third one. He had no trouble getting the second one in and finger fucked her ass with two fingers for a few minutes. It sure felt different having my cock in her pussy and having it rubbed by something more than just her muscles. Then she asked him to try a third finger, and it just slipped right in.

She said. "Good, now lube up your cock and ease it in." So he did.

As he was easing his cock into her ass, she had a small orgasm. So with a cock in her pussy and one in her ass, she started moving and then asked us to do the same. It took a few minutes, but soon there was a rhythm going and she was in heaven. Jack and I fucked her this way for almost twenty minutes and she had three more orgasms. Finally she said she was ready for all of us to cum and told us to pick up the pace. I was glad she did because I was ready to burst. Jack and I started fucking as hard and as fast as we could and before long I shot my semen into pussy like there was not tomorrow. This seemed to trigger Jack and he pumped his cum into her ass. About this time Emma told us to keep fucking because she was having the mother of all orgasms. I have never seen her cum so long or with so much intensity. Finally she told us to stop and we did – we were tired!! She had the orgasm of her life and that is what this was all about.

We just lay there for a few minutes, then Emma asked Jack to get off, then she got off me. Jack lay back down on the bed and Emma went into the bathroom. She did her thing and then came back with two warm, wet washcloths and washed my cock and then Jack's cock. She also wiped up all the cum she had dripped on her way to the bathroom.

She then said it was time to get in the pool for a little while. We went out to the pool, got in, and lounged around and smoked a cigarette or two. She said that was the greatest thing she ever experienced, but that she was still turned on and wanted some more sex. She took one of the pool whips (remember them from earlier?) and sat on the edge of the pool and started shooting the water all over her, but mostly on her breasts and nipples. Then she spread her legs and started spraying it around her cunt and clit. What she was doing was having the desired effect because Jack and I started getting hard again. When she noticed that, she had us sit on each side of her and she used the water and her hand on our cocks and balls. After about ten minutes we were both ready to go again.

She asked us to follow her onto the grass and then had Jack lay on his back. She straddled him facing towards his feet and slid her pussy down on his cock. This is a position I love to watch, and she knew it. Soon she was bouncing up and down on Jack's cock and he was thrusting up as she was coming down. Her ass was really slapping on his belly. While she was doing this she was rubbing her clit with one hand and holding a breast up to her mouth and sucking on the nipple. I got down beside her and sucked on the other nipple. Before long she started cumming.

After her orgasm, she just sat there on Jack while he slowly continued to fuck her. Before long she started to pick up the pace and they were going at it again. Then she asked me to tongue her clit. It took a little doing, but I got in a position where I could tongue her clit while Jack continued to pump in and out of her sopping wet cunt. It was quite interesting, to say the least. I had to stop and watch a time or two. It was incredible to see Jack's cock fucking my wife's pussy from such close range. For some reason it was quite a turn-on.

When I stopped to watch the third time, Emma said, "Keep licking and if you can, suck my clit. I am just about there!"

So being one to follow directions, I sucked her clit for all I was worth and soon she was moaning and groaning and cumming again,

Finally she said to stop and Jack and I backed off a little at a time. She wanted to rest for a little, so we did. Jack and I were still sporting very hard cocks and she played with them a little to keep them that way.

Then she said, "What do you two want to do with me?" Jack was first to speak, and he asked if he could fuck her in the bicycle position, as long as it was OK with me. I said that was fine if it was OK with Emma. Emma said she would love a hard cock in her pussy. So Jack and Emma went at it again.

Emma was a little tired by now, so I helped her maintain the "ass in the air with legs spread wide" while Jack fucked her. Before too long, Jack came in her pussy, but Emma did not cum. She said she was close and asked Jack to finish the job by eating her. It looked like he had not eaten in days and Emma had a very powerful orgasm.

Break time – we each lit cigarettes and sat on the steps in the pool. I was still sporting a hard on and after Emma finished her cigarette, she played with my cock and balls and said she wanted to be fucked one more time since I was hard, but she said she wanted to be on the bottom so she didn't have to work so hard. She lay down in the grass and I got between her legs and stroked them and her pussy for a bit.

Then she said "Fuck me, NOW!!"

Slow long strokes at first then I picked up the pace just a little. Jack came over and sat beside us watching, which made both Emma and I a little hotter. Then Emma asked Jack to suck on her tit so he lay beside us and complied with her wishes. Then she held the other one up for me to suck on. So I am now doing two of my favorite things at the same time. My cock and our sucking got to Emma and she had a small orgasm. I continued fucking and sucking and Jack continued sucking and after a few minutes, I could feel Emma's pussy muscles starting to really work my cock. Soon she told me to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could because she felt another orgasm coming and she wanted it to be a big one. I don't think I ever fucked as hard or as fast in my life, but it paid off. Emma had what she later called "the best fucking orgasm ever!" About the same time her orgasm was over I came very hard as well. I guess you could say we were both fucked out.

A few minutes later when we got up, Jack started laughing. As it turned out I had grass stains on my knees and Emma had grass stains on her ass cheeks.

And that about wrapped up the evening. We sat in the lounge chairs on the patio and talked about the evening. We all agreed that we had a great time. Jack and I both asked Emma if she was "satisfied" and if we should have done anything different. She said no, but that she hoped Jack's wife Lucy would get an opportunity like that some time. Jack said he hoped so, too.

Jack dressed and left and Emma and I got in bed. She was in a talkative mood and we chatted some more about the evening. She reflected on some specific thing that really excited her and she made a comment about how hard my cock had been. As she did this, she reached over and gave it a squeeze. Well, the conversation had started to make it grow, and her squeeze did not make it go down.

She asked me if I wanted to come one more time, and that this was to be her night, not mine. She replied that she was very happy and content with the evening and to repay me she would be more that happy to lick and suck me until I came. I was a little tired, but I am not stupid and told her to go ahead, which she did. She started out very slowly and softly but before long I was getting the "sluttiest" blowjob she had ever given me, it lasted for quite a while. When I came I saw stars. It was great.

She kissed me and said "Thank you for an experience I will never forget". We cuddled up together and fell asleep. We both slept well.

In the morning I woke, went to the bathroom, and then took a shower. When I came out of the bathroom, she was laying there with a come-hither smile. So I got back in bed and we cuddled for a while. We just lay together, enjoying the warmth of each other. Conversation turned to the night before and she kept saying how much she enjoyed it and hoped Jack and I got enough satisfaction. I said I did and was very pleased she was so happy.

She went into the bathroom and came back a few minutes later and got back in bed. She said she felt she "owed me" and started to suck my cock again. Now I love it when it is not hard and she used just her mouth and tongue (no hands) to get me hard.

Then she asked me to lie flat out on the bed, spread my legs and pull my knees up some. Being the obedient husband, I did. The next thing I know she had the lubricant from last night and was lubing my asshole. She eased one finger in, and then two, and stared sucking my cock again. Soon her fingers found what she was searching for – my prostate. The feeling was out of this world. Between her lips and her fingers, I had never felt such intense sensation. Before long, I was cumming like there was no tomorrow. And because of last night's activity, neither of us expected me to shoot as much cum as I did. My orgasm was so intense I had to lie there for about 10 minutes before I could even think of getting up.

She snuggled up to me and we just held each other. She said thanks again and mentioned she would like to do it again, if the opportunity ever presented itself, but it would have to be spontaneous and not planned. And she said she hoped I could have a threesome with her and another woman sometime.

12