All Comments on 'Lee's Slave'

by Katie321

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A nice story

Thank you for sharing it with us, and please write more of it! I hadn't come across Aubrey as a girl's name before, but it is, apparently, not uncommon in the US. Well, that's my 'one thing learned' today! Four stars, and thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please!

Hope you continue this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better yet

Lick the men in their balls and run for it. That way this stupidity will be over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong category

This really belongs in Non-con. The whole "relationship" between Aubrey and Lee is based on the fact that she was drugged and kidnapped. There is not a shred of consent in that. I am not trying to discourage your literary endeavor here, rather that you place it in the proper category. Please, by all means, continue with your story, but in the proper category. Best of luck to you.

Lady Heather

Katie321Katie321over 8 years agoAuthor
BDSM instead of Non Consent

Lady Heather,

This story does belong in BDSM. I have a plan for the story and although chapter one reads more like a non consent story, I will explain in further chapters why I chose this category. I hope you do keep reading but I understand that it is not for everyone. This is the first story I have written and as I am reading the comments, I should have explained sooner or written more in chapter one instead of splitting it up so much.

Katie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 8 years ago
curious for more

I've had this category trouble before... try not to let it bother you or keep you from writing. I want to know where this goes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous