Left Bank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" She stammered.

Anne was a bit embarrassed and laughed out loud.

"You bitch, this is all your fault,” Kristin yelled at Anne. “You couldn’t keep your holes to yourself, let alone keep your shit inside. You’ve turned this beautiful suite into a toilet, you slut.”

Anne was silent and started to chuckle.

“You aren’t going to think this is funny when I’m done, my love,” snapped Kristin.

My dick was aching to plug Kris’s waiting cunt, so close, yet so far. That was over for the while. She quickly shoved me to the side, lay herself back down on the bed, stretched out with her head on the pillow and her shitty toes sticking up. She roughly pulled Anne over and positioned her so that Anne’s lovely cunt was over Kristin’s crotch, her face staring at the toes.

“Clean my feet, bitch,” stammered Kristin.

“What?” replied Anne.

“You heard me, you Brown Betty Shit Slut. Eat my toes clean. Now.”

Anne still wasn’t taking this too seriously.

“I think you’re funny Kris, but I love you.”

And she leaned down and put a shitty toe in her delicious mouth and started sucking on it. Her ass stuck up in the air and Kristin rose to grab it, now right in front of her face. She sucked another toe, tasting the fermented mud and swallowing each layer of film off the toes as they mixed with her saliva.

“That’s it, girl-whore. All the toes, I want my feet shining clean.”

Kris began lightly slapping Anne’s upturned ass cheeks, one at a time, as Anne licked each toe, each crack between the toes, and the bottoms of her feet. The slaps became more pronounced and you could hear a sharp slap with each passing moment. Anne started to moan and writhe in a bit of pain; this was beginning to really sting.

“You think you can cheat on me and laugh it off, whore?” said Kris as the slaps became stronger and louder.

Anne was now trying hard to hold back tears and you could see the pain in her face.

“Keep sucking my dirt off, you twat.”

Anne’s bum cheeks were bright red and pulsating. Kris pulled them apart and started striking the hole with her hand, very hard right on the flower.

Anne shreiked. “No. Stop. I wasn’t going to hurt you. It didn’t mean…” and Kris struck again.

The puckered mouth inhaled and returned outward, itself bright red. Kris slapped the cheeks really hard another time and Anne screamed loudly, tears running down her cheeks, somewhat brown and filmy from the rump gravy she was cleaning off, leaking all over her face.

Kristin blindly reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a hairbrush. She quickly returned to spanking Anne’s beautiful ass sharply with the bristles back and forth.

Anne was begging, “Please stop, I can’t bear it,” and was wiggling to get out of the position.

As she began moving away, Kristin shoved the handle of the brush rudely into her brown bud and twisted the brush. Anne gasped suddenly, started crying, and collapsed, head on Kristin’s toes, her movements limp and quivering, having decided to give up the struggle and let Kristin take out her anger. Kristin pumped the hairbrush handle in and out a few times of Anne’s asshole; it didn’t go in past the handle, only up to the bristles and Anne’s rear just shuddered at the violation. Kristin yanked the brush out with a loud pop and tossed it on the floor. I had never seen such a nasty beautiful slutty woman.

“Are you happy, my love,” said Kristin as she move out from under Anne and left her in a collapsed pile at the end of the bed, head down on the covers, ass pointing out, legs tucked under.

Her bright red cheeks seemed as if they burnt red hot. Her anus too was bright red and lay semi-open, you could see the insides of her shit tube shaking as it hadn’t closed yet from the spanking and hairbrush violation.

All of a sudden, as her ass hung still, the hole quivering, let out a whispering gush of gas, not strong, and loosely wet. The hole started leaking globs of whitish jism. Anne’s wonderful gaping anus had released the remainder of my cum from last night and it was shiny in the dim light, beginning to drip thickly out of the hole down the inside of her thigh. Kristin saw this and something in her went wild; she almost leaped to Anne’s asshole and began tonguing my cream from her thighs. She lapped the area like a dog, not possibly getting enough. The sperm was mixed with some shit residue and it looked as if some were milky-brown in color, yet still think in texture. As Kris moved her head away from Anne’s bum, the spunk stretched between her lips and Anne’s asshole like melted cheese. Kris raced to get it all before it fell to be absorbed by the sheets. This really got Kris horny, I began to realize she must have loved sucking cock in her straight days and it had been a really long time since she had had the pleasure.

I lay on the side of all this, marveling at how well my cum had held up, being stored inside Anne’s warm rectum. I was feeling terrible for Anne, but still groveling for Kris, wanting to jam my steak up her twat, or any hole, but worst of all, I had to pee like a demon. All the liquid, champagne, and piss I drank was aching to leave. I was about to just get up and piss all over Kris, right over her beautiful face and hair, when, without a second thought, I moved over to the weeping Anne, trying to recover, and slid my semi-soft dick up her fairly open but very flexible soft asshole. She moaned again, not even turning around to see what had entered her this time.

“Anne, I want to cool you off and make your beautiful butt feel better,” I offered.

I then let out my piss and drained what seemed like gallons into her thirsty rectum. It kept pouring out of me as I felt my bladder shrink. The more I felt relieved, the fuller Anne became, but when she understood what was going on, a smile faintly appeared on her face.

“I hope this helps,” I said.

I finished and as I eased my dick out of her rear with a little fart, some pee leaked out and splashed on Kris, who was watching the action, licking her lips, gathering up the last of my cum. Anne’s bud closed up tight and contained the liquid. Kris now had a really horny smile on her face and some cum was on her chin. She looked down at my cock, now free from its pee and growing stiffer by the second. She needed that thing in her throat, her eyes told me.

Kristin jumped at me and dragged me down on top of her. She French kisses me deeply, letting me taste my own cum on her tongue still. She then pushes me on my back gently, and leans over my now rigid prick and swallows the whole thing into her throat. She tongues and mouths my dick and I’m grinding it into her face with enthusiasm.

“I haven’t felt this feeling for years, ohhh, I remember you pricks so well…. so deep..” she’s going on moaning.

I’m now feeling the orgasm beginning to build in my loins and have to decide whether to shoot into her mouth or hold off. I want this mess to last, I tell myself.

I pull myself out of her mouth and see Anne, now sitting up and facing us, looking a little hurt, probably more because of the spanking scene rather than her lover giving me a blow job, but who knows. Our eyes catch and I find warmth in hers. Kris notices this, and almost, as if competing for who would get my cum shot, quickly drags me down, her on her back now, legs in air, her knees at ears. Instinctively, I plunge her pussy hard and it gushes blood out like a fountain. I feel a squirt of thick substance but can’t see it since I’m concentrating on her eyes. As I begin thrusting that shaved cunt slot, Anne comes up defiantly and sits roughly on Kristin’s face, facing me and grabs my head to kiss me hard. I taste her mouth again, now familiar; she now tastes Kristin’s mouth leftovers in mine. I reach down and wipe some monthly blood jam on my fingers and insert them into our kissing mouths. We both lick my bloody fingers.

I continue pumping, my legs growing weaker as my monster closes in on the climax and my tongue is down Anne’s throat. Anne squirms and carefully dumps her entire ass contents of my warmed piss into Kris’s mouth. It flows in slowly, filling her mouth, but then Kris begins to swallow it and there’s room for more. Anne gives more and soon Kris’s mouth is overflowing; she gags. She drinks more, coughs a little, and it’s gone. Kris is gasping, bewildered, out of breath, but with a smile on her face. Her hips regain their motion and buck back to my cock. Her feet are up and besides Anne’s ears now. Anne is grinding her twat and asshole up and down Kris’s face from chin to nose, back and forth, moaning and writhing in expected ecstacy.

Anne stops her motion, repositions her brown flower over Kris’s mouth, now having stopped any protest whatever, and delivers another gift to her. Her impacted intestinal mud now loosened, she pushes small chunks out onto Kris’s lips, and she is basically forced to swallow it. Kris doesn’t chew, but takes it in, bucks her hips, I’m slowly reaching Nirvana. Anne releases what turns out to be quite a load and it brims over Kris’s chin. Right as I’m about to cum, my mouth still mated with Anne’s, my hands all over both women, their breasts, backs, caked clay in all the nooks and crannies, Kris abruptly pushes Anne completely off her face and grabs my head, pulling me to her, our mouths meeting. As we kiss, my dick pops out of her and I’m left near cumming but without a hole. My dick is thrusting air and my balls are about to burst; the head is dripping with cunt saliva and some twat cum.

We exchange her mouth contents, all the piss and shit, my piss, Anne’s shit, Kris’s saliva, Kris’s cunt blood. The taste is too much, I’m about to cum from the taste sensations alone. It’s almost too sensual to describe. I gently but firmly push Kris back down on the bed, on her back, and lift her legs high above my shoulders, knees touching her ears. I jam my cock deeply into her tight ass with one thrust. It’s wet from all the cunt play and the leaking blood and twat snot are everywhere. With a slow pounding, I go to the hilt. Kris reacts with a shudder of pain and pushes outward with her innards, trying to either get me deeper or push me out. Her cunt erupts with an audible wet pussy fart that explodes with bloody goop mixed with pieces of leftover shit. It gets all over her stomach and my balls, swinging against her ass crack. She cries out in a yelp of pain, winces, and shoves me out, flips me on back, my dick now slightly brown and once again waving in the air, an unexploded missile.

“It’s too tight, you can’t fit, Red.”

She squats over my face, sitting toward my feet. Her raw purple anus, what I now discover was not lubricated enough for my pummeling, meets my mouth and locks on. It’s pink insides push out and I feel the inner folds of her rectum along my gums. She wiggles a little, moans. My tongue darts inside almost immediately and I taste a bitter waxy chocolate piece.

Suddenly, my erect and demanding cock, is enveloped by a warm and wet undulating feeling. I peek out from beneath Kristin’s ass, her butt cheeks covering my eyes now and see Anne lowering herself on my rod slowly. As it fills her cunt, she begins kissing Kristin hard and grabbing her head, carressing her hair. Their arms are all entangled and my cock is hammering my former wife’s clit, plugged to the end. Kristin releases a big sigh and my tongue is pushed back into my mouth with quite a force. A very large and hard tootsie roll emerges from her rectal cave, fresh from her insides, it slides right into my mouth and down my throat, without me chewing. My mouth now is essentially glued to her asshole, no chance for escape, my gullet a simple extension of her intestinal tract. It passes from her insides to mine, through my throat slowly and into my stomach. I don’t retch, I can hardly breathe.

Her poop, her mud, her love clay is so wonderful, hard. I can feel the relief of the delicate braids around it with my tongue, this “analicious” substance fills my every sense. I chew what I can, it’s coming down very fast. Tastes of deep earthy and musty flavor, waxy texture and chewy, slight salt, fishy again, bits of maybe nuts or pieces of undigested food. Dark smell, but not unpleasant, just a deep body smell. It keeps coming, the length is unbelievable. Kristin is being rubbed on her clit by the front of my mouth and she is beginning to climax, probably just from the shitting in me. She heaves her hips on my face as her turds end, nearly choking me. As she yells, Anne tries to swallow her mouth.

My mouth full of shit, my dick still way up Anne’s cunt, I’m so near I can’t stand it. Anne starts murmurring she’s about to come and pulls Kristin off my face, trying to grab her ass. As her holes leave my sated mouth, long strings of gooey saliva and cunt blood keep us attached, it’s like a spider web of thick bodily fluids. Kristin, still heaving, turns around, puts her head above mine and starts kissing me desperately, trying to eat her shit back from my mouth. Her tongue, long and snaking every which way, finds my teeth and attempts to probe my throat. She raises her violated dirty asshole to Anne’s mouth, which meets it. Anne tongues the wonderful flower. The hole is somewhat loosened. Anne is beginning to come with a grind and quiver and puts two fingers deep inside Kris’s asshole, moving them around, searching for a last bit of gold. Kristin writhes her ass, kisses Anne’s fingers with her inner tube, now pink and brown. Kris is moaning herself with the fingers in her asshole.

“No more, love, it’s too tight,” she whispers.

As Anne comes, she yells and moans, alternating tonguing and fingering the beautiful filth in front of her. This is the end for me, my mouth being completely swamped with Kristin’s tongue and our swapping of her shit, there are still huge beads of it between our mouths, it slowly loosening to a slurry brown grime. I’m near an immense explosion when at the last minute, Anne stops pumping and presses the base of my cock, a trick we used to do way back in the old days, a way to prolong our seemingly endless intensity. As my urge calms down and our breathing slows for the moment, she gets her fingers deeper in Kris’s rectum.

As her two slender fingers dig, Kris, though enjoying it before, now resists. Anne pulls out the fingers, filmy brown, glistening. She puts them in her mouth, slobbers over them, as well as a third, kisses the delightful bud in front of her, tongues the hole as deeply as possible and runs the tip of her tongue around the crackled spider rim several times in a very sensuous manner. Kris now is relieved and begins to relax a little. She moans. Anne then abruptly jams all three fingers at once back into her butt, up to the first knuckle.

“No….” protests Kris. “I can’t, it’s too… ugghhh…”

Anne slowly but firmly moves to the second knuckle, three fingers deep. Her other hand is pressing my cock still so excited as I am, I can’t get too hard yet. Kris pushes out her gut in an attempt to expel the violating fingers. The ass mouth just puckers more and creates small lips around Anne’s knuckles.

Anne removes her fingers very slowly and Kris whimpers quietly. The lubrication there is getting mixed with leftover shit and it’s just not slippery enough, it’s hardening to a crust. With Kris’s rump high in the air and the hole a bit larger and breathing with every one of Kris’s heaves, Anne puts her mouth back on the pucker. She spits furiously in and on the hole. She removes her hand from my dick and puts one index finger from each hand in Kris’s bum. Working them in, Kris doesn’t bother to complain, there are only two. Then, Anne starts to pull them apart horizontally, beginning to stretch the holy dark cave.

She pulls the flower and now Kris is yelling, “No, no, no, it hurts, stoppppp, you cunt, don’t…. it’s toooooo…” and the fingers keep moving apart.

The hole now becomes a wide slit, kind of a mouth. Anne is turning her asshole into a smile. Kris is writhing, bordering agony as her ass slit is being split. Some brown slime dribble from within, either her own watery shit, some of her ass cum, or Anne’s saliva, who cares, I’m hoping it drips down to me.

Anne gently pulls out her fingers once again and replaces them with her mouth again, the talented wet tongue working back to its comfort area. Lips pressed to Kris’s hairless asshole, split and spread, holding its openness so you can see the inside all red. The little creases are swollen and strained from the stretching. Bumps and veins are starting to pulse and you can see the skin tension, one can feel her pain. She pours spit into the brown and purple opening. But Kris’s relief shows in her face and the soothing feeling of Anne’s tongue does its magic. Anne lifts her cunt off me and easily lowers Kris onto my coming-back-to-life cock. Kris quickly realizes what’s happening and fear covers her face. My cock is dripping with Anne’s cunt juices and slides easily into the stretched bung hole. The head of my prick is back to life and widening with expectation. Kris knows it won’t go all the way without unbearable pain into her tight little gut.

I push gently trying to gain entrance deep in the cavern. She resists and starts to almost cry out again. Anne shuts her up with a long wet kiss on her lips, grabbing her hair violently and sucking her tongue in her mouth. I push against a lot of stretch, my cock not sliding easily; it feels very dry and firm, and I think, even in my ecstacy, that I’ll split her asshole open. Kris tries to push me out with a shitting motion, but I push harder. Anne continues kissing her and grinds her entire vaginal opening; the lips, the piss hole, the clit, all over my mouth and chin. It’s really wet. She leaks some pee which I just swallow in the action of it all. She’s bumping and grinding my face. She writhes forward and plants her once again beautiful bung hole right on my mouth, it’s loose and gaping, welcoming to my tongue, which has no trouble shooting right up to her cavity. There’s little left, I think, but I wash it in and out.

Suddenly, with a pop, Kris yells and shits out my cock, she’s gasping for breath as she breaks away from Anne’s kisses. She immediately grabs my dick and slams it into her cunt and begins riding me. Up and down, my stick all wet now; the shit on it getting diluted with cunt juice. She pumps me violently and grabs Anne’s head to her breasts and I suddenly feel a warm rush of fluid around my sword. She’s unaware that the cunting has released a mess of blood and cunny snot, her red period slime all over my dick. I look down and the area looks like a battle zone, thick, gooey, steamy.

Anne reacts emotionally to her trying to cunt-fuck me, as if any frontal probing was completely and forever off-limits and to attempt so would be close to absolute betrayal of their mutual love and lust. Ass and mouth, fingers and muff, tongues in holes is ok, but dick-in-cunt is off limits.

She grabs Kris’s buns and hoists her off my dick in one motion; she then slaps her face hard and yells, “Bitch, that’s a prick you’re putting up your slut hole!”

Anne, really mad, or pretending to be, then slaps Kris’s tits across her chest and they jiggle. She slaps them the other way. Kris is in too much shock to do much else but gasp. This may still be payback for the hairbrush incident. Anne then tongue-dives Kris’s mouth to stop her screams and at the same time grabs her right nipple with a free hand and pinches it till Kris cries, muffled by the mouth glues to her wail. Her nipple turns white, then bright red. I scoop a handful of the red muck and lather Kris and Anne’s joined mouths where they meet and tongues come out to lick my hand clean. In between I hear Kris gasping in pain for her tits. Anne hasn’t let go of the nipple which bounces in agony.