Left Bank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if taking my cue, I cover my throbbing tool with the mensie gook and without a care for Kris’s pain, push it back up her asshole. This time, between the heaving of her hips and pelvis, and the slimy lubrication, my sperm shooter snakes way on up with no trouble. My pubic hairs kiss her brown flower flesh. The head is way back meeting very little resistance. She now moans. I quickly grab her other nipple and pinch hard. Her scream is once again stifled by Anne’s mouth.

As my dick finds its place in the folds of her stinking rectum, heaving and breathing over my balls, both Anne and I release her poor nipple. Her wonderful breasts fall loose and Anne kisses them tenderly, grinding her bottom on my mouth.

Beautiful blond and buxom Kris moans, but this time not with pain, more with a fullness and happiness that this is not as agonizing as before. She’s facing me, sitting toward me again. My cock head, now swollen and bulging again feels her insides. It’s tight as a glove, I feel the pulsing of the insides of her body and swear I can feel her breathing and her heartbeat. The cavity is very warm. I push and push against the inner rubbery rings and feel them get smaller and smaller as I push higher into her rectum. They give way and feel slimy and looser than before. She starts heaving her hips up and down. Anne now adjusts herself and sits squarely on my face, her familiar asshole back on my mouth. She grabs Kris and kisses her mouth, her tits, bites her nipples, tongues her nose and mouth, darting everywhere. She is deeply rubbing chocolate mud in Kris’s hair, tangling it up in brown gunk. I tongue fuck Anne’s tasty hole, still stinking from before like heaven, I try to get as deep as possible, searching for edibles to swallow. Anne is building to a big orgasm on my tongue and crags her cunt and asshole back and forth over my mouth.

My balls begin to feel uncontrolled as the white love spurt in them fills; there’s no stopping anyone now. Kris is pumping her well greased ass over my torrid dick, jammed nearly all the way to her stomach. Anne’s asshole begins opening even wider and to my surprise, a long dribble of piss, coming from way up her intestines, which I had filled not too long ago, trickles out her lovely brown bud into my mouth. As I drink the brown tinged pee, my own pee, I start shooting into Kris. I just hammer the hell out of her poopie. I cum and cum. It’s as if it won’t stop. Or can’t stop. There’s a very warm rush from my lower thighs through my balls, up through my dick and the fluid just spurts into her depths. I wish I could kiss her mouth, taste her lovely face. I’m not complaining as I spurt in rhythm with Anne’s asshole on my teeth, lips, and tongue. I keep pumping my spunk into lovely Kris’s bum, filling it to overflowing. Her shit cave sucks me in and meets each thrust. I feel it pistoning into her deeper with each pump. There’s so much spunk, it’s like I’m actually peeing cum into her gorgeous ass, jism just streaming into her with endless pulses. With a final slam, she shudders and screams; I fall back on the pillow. Kris’s motions have actually caused her to experience a small orgasm of her own, the nonstop thrusting against her cunt walls to her clit. She’s out of breath and relaxes, stays where she is and just moans softly. Her asshole, now wide open and very loose just eats up my limp dick, she’s still sitting on me. Anne is moaning but hasn’t cum and is right on the verge and won’t let us quit. She rocks harder, grinding her open asshole on my chin, her clit scraping back and forth against my tongue.

She quickly throws me aside, popping my dick out of Kris’s open ass and we hear a long, rubbery and flabby fart from her lust-violated rump, a deep inner stink which fills our senses, the smell still luscious to us all. Anne firmly pushes Kris down on her knees, face down to the bed and straddles my face again while pushing her own face into Kris’s upturned parts. She tongues the violated and wet asshole of her lover and Kris begins pushing outward, flaring her rectal walls outward. A terrific fart explodes, mostly air, with a little smell; all the pumping I did packed her full of gas. Anne breathes it in deeply, then begins to suck out the strains of my fresh hot cum mixed with shit and blood and starts to drink the slurp down, all while heaving on my mouth.

The sensation is enough to spill her over the edge and she comes mightily in my mouth with a loud and wet pussy fart, spurting her own piss and whatever else into me. It flows all over my lips and continues for a minute, the undulating slowing down. Wet, dripping all over my head and mouth. I taste sweat and girl-cum, and little bits of leftover shit which made their way down at the last moment. She heaves and gasps, her tongue inside Kris, lapping up our goodies, her cunt on my mouth, me lapping her up. Kris is still moving her ass up and down, and her mouth has found my limp dick, all brown and somewhat cruddy, and has begun cleaning it up, her tongue wrapped around it. She whitens my rod, trying to bring it back to life. As Anne winds down, I move from under her, pulling my cock from her gently licking mouth, and join her tongue with mine in Kris’s now completely distended bowel entrance. Both our tongues compete for brown morsels, spurt and slime. They both go in Kris’s asshole and I taste my own cum, mixed with her mensie blood and little residual bits of turd. Anne and I then kiss each other for a long time, sharing the cum and piss and blood back and forth.

Kris turns around, her asshole blazing red and still gaping wet, and kisses us back. A three-way swallow of the most wonderful concoction of bodily treats imaginable. Long strings of cum mixed with globs of cunt mucus, red from Kris, yellow from piss, brown from shit, all hang down from Anne’s chin.

Out of breath, we all collapsed into a heap of entangled flesh, matted shit and piss, cum sticking us together. We all find our hands and join fingers intimately. Our three mouths meet again, all tasting of each other; the mix of everyone’s shit and body fluids wet and gloppy over our faces. Our tongues probe each other’s mouths for several minutes, hands carressing heads gently. We lay down together, holding tight, our breathing slowing down.

“Who will clean up tomorrow?” asks Anne?

“We’ll just tip the maid service,” I reply.

Kris lets out a small squeaky dripping fart, letting us know her asshole is truly empty. We hug again and collapse into a deep slumber.