All Comments on 'Left Behind Ch. 01'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can't wait for more

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed your story. It's very good and I'm looking forward to reading more chapters. Thank you for sharing.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
lucky stumble

H, I'm very pleased at accidentally started reading your story 'Left Behind'. Once into it I want to continue reading Rosa's story.

You have created a wonderful character and you write with sincere warmth and ribald humor that really appeals to me.

I hope you are inspired to write many chapters to come. Myself, I call this genre "Life Stories'. That go on as long as the writer is inspired.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@fanfare: Thanks!

I hope you like ch.02 just as well, or more. My plan was to write this as a 3-part series and then end it and move on to other storylines -- I already have too many series going now and I need to finish some. Inspiration dries up after a few chapters. But LEFT BEHIND is already threatening to get away from me. I *think* I'm 2/3 done with what I *think* is the finale. Of course, if I start getting Red H's for the LEFT BEHIND series, I'll write more. Yeah, I'm a vote whore. Heh heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't get it...

WHy all the secrecy on the escape? The character can just file for divorce and forget about everything else. All the sneaking around in this first chapter makes no sense.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
think about it...

dear anon, what is a story? especially on this site. the author fudges a little bit of reality to create some dramatic storyarcs.

think of it like a rollercoaster. you are really in no danger but you scream anyway when you hit the loopiedyloops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An interesting tale

A good description of a complex journey.

A few too many blow-jobs, I reckon, but they were short!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES