Left Behind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight! Great hot plans! You haven't eaten, I hope. Good. Stay hungry, put on something sexy, and come on up." Serena sounded excited.

"You got it. See you in a few." Rosa was already stripping out of her boots and riding leathers when she clicked off. Something sexy, huh?

Another shower; a little makeup; a sprayed-on-looking mid-thigh Little Black Dress over an orchid thong; a necklace of small chunks of white turquoise; some danceable not-quite-fuck-me pumps; a spun silver clutch; and she was ready. She took a thick iridescent shawl, just warm enough, as a coverup.

"You look great!" Serena hugged her cousin wearing only a tangerine thong and silver ankh earrings. "I'll be ready in a few minutes. Damn, I hope I look as good as you do! Grab a drink if you want."

The younger woman skipped back to her bedroom and emerged in an amazingly short time. She was stunning in white knee-high gladiator sandals, thin amaranth miniskirt (with a Greek white-line maze) that barely covered the thong when she stood, tight deep-scoop white halter top baring lots of flat midriff, and a galactic Zuñi medallion on a silver choker. Rosa whistled.

"Not bad, chica, not bad at all." She pulled her younger cousin in front of a full-length mirror and stood beside her. "Yeah, I think you managed it -- looking good, I mean."

Arms around waists, they regarded their reflections. They saw sisters, not cousins -- big and little sisters, gene-pool faces, individual flairs, and man-killing bodies. Rosa squeezed tight. "You have any victims lined up?"

"Whoever gets in the way," Serena giggled. "First, we'll turn the waiters comatose at this great Peruvian-Polynesian fusion bistro on the Hex in Cotati, and then..."

Rosa interrupted. "The Hex?"

"The Hex. As in, six. Cotati was originally built on a hexagonal pattern, at least for a couple streets around the Plaza -- y'know, where the Accordion Festival is. The Hex is the street scene right at the centro. Got some cool places there. Anyway, after dinner, we're going to a club over by Frisbee U, the best place in this part of the county, really. The crowd's mostly grad students, younger faculty, cool nerds from the data centers, people like that -- smart, fit, horny, and not too broke. Guy says he'll be there, and you'll have your pick of the boys. Me, I am going to DANCE!"

Yes, the waiters hyperventilated; yes, the unlikely fusion food was muy delicioso; yes, the club was crowded, noisy, and hot, like many of the dancers. And yes, Nguyen was there, grinding anyone who could not gracefully escape him. Serena hopped over and snagged him, first thing. Rosa decided to survey the scene first. She slid onto a bar seat and ordered a wine spritzer.

The club occupied a wide, brick-faced storefront in a suburban mini-mall. When the adjacent businesses shut down for the evening, LAS POZAS cranked up the volume. Reverberations were intense. The lights were the standard mix of pure-spectrum spots, flashing strobes, and wandering lasers.

Even this early, the dancers were a surging mass of sweaty frenetic flesh, almost an oscillating amoeba. The writhing mob ejected a lean young blond man in a white linen suit. He glided toward Rosa, gave his hips a samba twist, asked loudly, "Ya wanna?" and spread his hands imploringly.

Rosa laughed. He's cute, she thought; why not? She emptied her glass and pushed it aside, pushed her clutch and shawl to the bartender for safekeeping, and hit the dance floor.

Less than an hour later, Rosa was drenched, exhilarated, and exhausted. She had not danced for much too long, not energetically like this -- that was not appropriate for a woman of her standing in Guadalajara. Here, she could cut loose. Gyrating, grinding, friendly hands-on, sometimes very friendly -- but nobody tried to reach between her thighs. The rest of her received many strokes, and she stroked back. El Blondie's touches were discreet, not intrusive. She spun around and found herself dirty-dancing with a wide assortment of young men and women. Damn, this was fun!

She fell back into a bar seat and yelled for rehydration. El Blondie slid into the seat beside her and yelled for the same. The sound system allowed them a shouted conversation.

"That was kick! Hey, I'm..." "Sure was! And I'm..." "Haven't seen you..." "Just got here; it's my first..." "You want any more of..." "Give me a minute, I'm out of..." "Sure, there's no..." "Okay, now I can..."
They punched back into the throng. Rosa lasted another happy half-hour before she admitted defeat and reclaimed her seat. El Blondie (whose name was Karl) bought them vodka shots and Gatorade chasers. They yelled again.
"Is it always..." "Oh, this is a quiet... you ought to see..." "It feels like a..." "Did you see that.." "Hey, let's out talk outside..." "Yeah, it's too noisy in..."
Both slugged down their electrolytes. Rosa retrieved her things, grabbed Karl's hand, and dragged him through the front door. Wide benches were scattered around the storefronts; they plopped into the nearest. Rosa leaned into Karl's side. She asked herself, how far to take this? We'll see...

"Would you be offended if I said you are absolutely gorgeous?" Karl asked. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Not really. Do I insult you if I say you look pretty good too?"

"I'll try to keep my temper, sure. You said this is your first time here? How'd you find the place?"

"I just moved around here... from Texas," Rosa fibbed. "My cousin brought me. What a wild fox! How about you? You come here a lot?"

"Just nights when I can be irresponsible. I have no classes in the morning, so this is my chance. Umm, I live nearby. You think you might like to...?"

He's a nice kid, she thought. And I'm horny. How far do I want to take this? I know just how far I'll go, she told herself.

Rosa felt no qualms about dancing and partying -- that was just good clean fun. And, with only the slightest stimulus, she didn't hesitate to pounce on Karl, for even more fun. This was the start of her new life; she was not the old Rosa any more.

She put a hand on his thigh. "Karl, I must tell you -- right now, I'm still married. I might be divorced tomorrow; the decree should have come in today, but I have to wait another day. While I'm married, even to that cheating rat-bastard, I still have my vows. I won't fuck you tonight. But there are other ways to have fun..." She squeezed his cock. "You have a car?"

Karl not only had a car; he had a van with a bed in the back. Rosa was soon hunched over Karl's exposed thighs, delivering one of her patented royal blowjobs. She had been The Queen Of BJ's, remember? After a few delightful minutes, he pushed her head away.

"You're great, but Dad always told me that ladies come first."

Rosa eagerly accepted his offer. The Little Black Dress was peeled up; Karl attended to her breasts. A bit fast; a bit rough; and then he slid down her belly, pushed her thong aside, and started licking and gently biting. Not too bad, but not great, Rosa thought, as she twisted her nipples.

"A little slower, okay Karl? Not quite so hard. Oh yeah, that's good..."

She coached him a bit more. He got better. Not great, but... oh yeah, that was acceptable. Her orgasm washed over her like a warm gentle spring tide. Nothing spectacular; nice, better than nothing, but still... worthy of a reward, yes. She returned to vacuuming and massaging his cock, and was rewarded a few brief minutes later with a heavy spurt of bleachy-tasting cum.

Karl passed a microfiber towel; Rosa wiped her face and his groin, then snuggled in and kissed him. He kept his mouth closed. Don't like the taste, huh? This boy needs a lot of training. She guessed he was ten to twelve years her junior, a bit younger than Nguyen -- whose tongue-work was MUCH better, even if Guy was a bit of a jerk.

Back in the club, Karl bought her another spritzer and returned to dancing. Rosa sat, sipped, watched, and fended-off advances from a few guys and a couple women. She rested and waited.

A tall thin blonde with tight Slavic features and a minimal black leotard containing medium breasts and a narrow waist took the bar seat next to Rosa. Oh, so it's blondies tonight, is it? And this one with a French braid? Rosa smiled to herself. The girl got the barkeep's attention, pointed to Rosa's nearly empty glass, and gestured for TWO MORE. The music throbbed at a slightly lower level; talk was possible.

"You're sitting here by yourself a lot. Don't like what you see? Oh, I'm Shari." She stuck out her hand.

Rosa took Shari's hand and, on impulse, rubbed her fingers. "Thanks for the drink. I'm Rosa. I'm just a little tired, and it's fun watching it all." She reached for her glass, and drank; Shari tipped her own glass to her lips.

"You're new here, I can tell. And you're older than most of us, but you're in damn good shape. Think you'll have your energy back anytime soon?"

"Right about now, I think." Rosa drained her glass and pulled Shari onto her feet. She shook her head. "C'mon, let's dance!" Shari slugged down the last of her drink and allowed Rosa to drag her back onto the floor. The music ramped up again into a pulsating roar.

They moved, dancing face-to-face, grinding crotch-to butt, and back and around again. Other dancers pressed them tightly together. Rosa felt Shari behind her, hands moving up her sides, down her hips and thighs, up and circling her belly, up to her breasts, cupping and massaging. Rosa reach down and back and cupped Shari's tight cheeks, pulling her closer. A shorter Asian girl with spiky cropped hair and cutoff overalls moved in front of Rosa and covered Shari's hands on her boobs. She leaned in for a full wet kiss, then spun away into the throng. A tall young black man wearing sneakers and Speedos and nothing else echoed the girl's moves, and vanished.

Rosa turned to Shari, and held her, and kissed her. Their dancing was almost a Brownian motion as impacts of gyrating humans propelled them randomly. Rosa felt Shari's hand rub against her inner thighs. She returned the contact, and more. Each touched the others' vulva, stroked around and into inviting wet softness, and then concentrated on clitoral stimulation. They swayed in the press of throbbing bodies while fingering each other to sweet climaxes.

Ai yi yi, Rosa thought hazily. I haven't done this in public for a LONG time! Way too long. She almost felt a pang of guilt... guilt that quickly washed away in waves of pleasure.

Rosa danced and fondled and was felt and handled for what seemed like endless hours, with occasional brief breaks for liquid I/O. (One only rents drinks; they come and they go.) Yes, she exchanged a few phone numbers. She would decide later who to follow-up.

She was sitting and slugging more Gatorade when Serena and Nguyen came for her around midnight.

"Hey cousin, you having fun? Sure looks like!" Serena almost chortled. "You can do whatever you want but I've got to work tomorrow, so we're splitting now. Do you need a ride home or have you made other arrangements?"

Rosa stood. "No, nowhere to go but home. I'm beat. Happy, though!"

"For sure -- I saw how happy you got. You're, like, a natural here."

Nguyen stroked Serena's sides and belly and boobs while staring at Rosa. "Yeah, let's choogle back to your place. Gotta get my beauty sleep." He winked. "It's gilding the lily, but I'm up for it."

Rosa rolled her eyes. "Okay, let's go." Outside, the night had grown chilly. She wrapped her shawl around her shoulders.

The Toyota Celica is a two-door sports coupe. Nguyen held the passenger door open. "There isn't much room on the back seat there. How about you sit in my lap on the way back?"

Rosa's eyes rolled again. "Thanks, but I can fit in there, no problem." She pushed the seatback forward and scrunched butt-first into the cramped space. Guy's animal magnetism reverses itself at times, she thought.

Serena drove carefully; she had paced herself and was only slightly drunk. Nguyen stuffed his head with earbuds and tekno-rif sounds while one hand wandered along Serena's thigh. He closed his eyes and shook his head rhythmically. With his senses thus obliterated, the cousins could talk.

"Looks like you made a few friends tonight." Serena's eyes captured Rosa's in the rearview mirror. "Some VERY good friends."

Rosa blushed. "That was the best time I've had since about forever. Do you do this most nights?"

"I party when I can. Usually not on weeknights, but this was kind of special -- I mean, I just HAD to get you into the scene. Are you worn out yet?"

"¡Hijole! I'm about dead, but in the best way. You know that you and me, we were about the oldest ones there?"

"Sure, they're all just kids, but that's how to stay young, right? Play with the hot kids."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Passing streetlights reflected off Rosa's eyes. "As long as I have the energy for it."

"Keep at it and you'll last forever. I have, so far." Serena giggled. "And I don't even need coke or speed. Guy says to just keep on chooglin'. Whatever that means."

"He talks funny, doesn't he? But I know what he's saying. Sure, I'm up for more. After I sleep, anyway."

Serena rolled into her parking space and pushed Ngueyn's hand off her thigh. He popped out his earbuds, opened his eyes, and re-emerged into the world. "We're here already? Groovy. Hey Rosa, come on up with us." He scooted from the passenger seat and held the door, gaining an intimate view of Rosa's long legs as she slid to freedom. He offered his hand to help her out.

Rosa's animal-magnetism-detecting compass spun wildly. Nguyen drew her attention and inflamed her glands... somewhat, sometimes. But he was also pretty creepy. And she HAD had a good time already -- several good times, in fact. She did not feel a burning need.

No, she did not feel like more right now, but she also did not want to just shoot him down, not unless Serena insisted.

Rosa took his hand. He pulled her out. She stood, smoothed her dress, and patted his cheek. "Thanks, but I'm really beat. I haven't done this for awhile; I need to build my stamina. I'll see you tomorrow or something." She bent over to retrieve her shawl and clutch from the back seat, deliberately feasting his eyes with her shapely butt.

The cousins hugged good-night. Rosa tiredly walked to her studio, and showered, and slept. Nguyen and Serena went to her condo, and stripped, and screwed, long and loud and filthy. And the night moved on.

NEXT: The fuckers are after her but she has hope

Author's note: Your feedback is appreciated. If you like this, VOTE, dammit! Your votes and feedback are a Literotica author's only payment.