Left Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or at least they tried too. Before Jemma could May grabbed the back of her hair, yanking it roughly and causing her to cry out. Then she took advantage of her mouth being open and shove her cock roughly into it for sucking, while Skye simply gave Bobbi look and the Mockingbird immediately started blowing her.

The irony was that Bobbi was much more used to the rough treatment, and with most likely welcomed it. However it wasn't the first time Jemma had been face fucked. It didn't happen often, but sometimes Skye got a little rough with her. So Jemma knew what to do, and May allowed her to at least control some of it.

The only real problem was giving May the thorough deep throating she clearly wanted. Even then after a few tries, and more than a little force from May, Jemma was just about able to get the full length into her throat. Meanwhile from the sounds of it Bobbi typically had no problem giving Skye a thorough blow job.

"Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, that's it Bobbi, suck my cock! Suck it good! Make it nice and ready for your slutty ass." Skye happily encouraged, stroking Bobbi's rapidly bobbing head while occasionally looking over at where May was fucking Jemma's mouth, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, take it deep down your throat you little slut! Cover it in spit. That's all you need, isn't it? Yeahhhhhhh, all that slutty little ass hole needs is a little spit and it's ready to be fucked good and hard. Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, and tonight it's not just me. No, it's May too. You like that, huh? You like having two dominant women taking it in turns to pound your bitch hole? And making you go ass to mouth as we switch fuck holes? And using Jemma to make you air tight? You like that, don't you? Yeah you do, I can tell by the way that your sucking my cock. Well don't worry Bobbi, because tonight you're going to get thoroughly fucked."

"Speaking of which, shall we get on with it?" May questioned dryly, before pointing out, "That cock of yours is more than ready for her ass by now."

"Yeah it is." Skye grinned, roughly pulling her cock away from Bobbi's mouth, "You heard her. Go and get a cock for Jemma and then go and sit on it. No need to give it a proper blow job. I imagine your whore cunt is more than ready for this."

"Yeah it is." Bobbi grinned proudly, before doing as she was told.

Having got very used to DP'ing the Mockingbird, Jemma quickly got down onto her back in the middle of the Queen size bed, and then lifted her legs and bum up when appropriate so that Bobbi could strap a dick to her. Bobbi then spat on the head of the dildo, rubbed it into the shaft and then gave Jemma a wicked grin before mounting her.

Unsurprisingly Skye was proven right as the head of that strap-on easily slid into Bobbi's wet pussy, the tall blonde moaning happily at the penetration. Bobbi then continued to moan as she slowly lowered herself all the way down Jemma's cock until she was sitting on Jemma's lap with the full length buried inside her pussy.

For a few long seconds Bobbi savoured the moment, as did Jemma, then Bobbi grinned down at her submissive girlfriend and then started slowly bouncing herself up and down. Knowing how much Skye loved watching that kind of show it wasn't surprising that Bobbi was allowed to continue bouncing for quite a while.

She normally did, although with May here it was possible that this would be cut short. Apparently May liked it too though, and Jemma got to enjoy the sight of the Mockingbird's tits bouncing up and down in time with her thrusts, and more importantly the look of pleasure on Bobbi's face. Not to mention the stimulator bashing against Jemma's clit, and again the sheer joy of the mighty Mockingbird riding her.

Of course inevitably May ordered, "That's enough of that. Bobbi, stay still so I can get inside your sweet little ass hole. Jemma, spread your girlfriend's cheeks for me. Give me access to her bitch hole."

"Yes Agent May." Jemma replied nervously, while Bobbi wordlessly did as she was told with a happy smirk on her face.

"Oh yes, please fuck me Agent May!" Bobbi grinned, "Mmmmmm, fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty little ass hole. Pound it Hard! Please? Slam it like the fuck hole it is!"

May smirked as she pressed her dildo in between Bobbi's cheeks and then slid it up and down her ass crack, which just made Bobbi beg more shamelessly to be butt fucked.

She did this for a minute or two, although it felt much longer, then she started pushing forwards as slowly as possible, the fact that Jemma was still spreading those cheeks allowing May, and Skye, get a perfect view of Bobbi's butt hole stretching.

Which of course just made Bobbi whine and complain like a little brat, which in turn led to May stopping in her tracks until Bobbi shut her mouth. Then and only then did she reward her by pushing forward enough to stretch Bobbi's anal ring enough to allow the head of May's cock to slip through it and into the Mockingbird's slutty little bottom.

The shameless bottom then cried out with pleasure, and continued to do so as May slowly began pushing the rest of her cock into it Bobbi's butt. Which wasn't surprising of course, May knew exactly what kind of twisted little anal whore she was dealing with.

Partly because Romanoff trained the best sex slaves, but mostly her past experiences with Bobbi told May that the bigger girl was just a natural submissive bottom who was naturally addicted to anal sex.

Which meant May could have slammed every inch of her strap-on directly into Bobbi's ass hole from the beginning, but the little anal slut would have enjoyed that too much, and it was important to remind her of her place. Something Skye had perhaps forgotten, or never realised to begin with.

Although May hadn't been impressed with Skye much tonight it was a nice surprise that she hadn't been whining along with Bobbi, and when the Mockingbird realised it was in her best interest to shut her mouth Skye didn't take over from her. What was even better was that when May finally pulled her eyes away from where her dick was slowly sliding into Bobbi's back hole so she could look over at Skye's face she saw nothing but gleeful lust, for once Skye very willing to be patient as she was enjoying this as much as May was. Maybe not as much as Bobbi, but again that was hardly surprising given what an ass whore The Mockingbird was.

Of course even though May went very slowly her thighs inevitably came to rest against those spread cheeks, announcing that she had buried every inch of her cock into Bobbi's bowels. Unable and unwilling to resist the urge May then stayed there for about a minute, and delighted in both the moment and the fact that Bobbi and Skye didn't complain.

She was almost tempted to wait longer, but even her patients had its limits, especially as all this reminded her how much fun it was butt fucking Bobbi Morse. And she got yet another reminder when she started pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning Bobbi's first of many ass fuckings for tonight.

Skye was as addicted to butt fucking Bobbi as Bobbi was addicted to getting her butt fucked, and there was definitely part of her which was itching to beg May to hurry up so she could have her turn. However for what felt like an eternity it was completely overtaken by a desire to continue watching someone else anally take her girl for the first time.

Which was weird, because while Skye had like the idea of sharing Bobbi in theory, especially making her airtight, she had been worried about getting overwhelmed by jealousy when it came to sharing her favourite fuck hole. Especially with such an obvious top as Melinda May. Instead she was absolutely loving it.

Part of it was she was able to occasionally walk around to see the look of rapture on Bobbi's face, although she'd seen it plenty of times as Bobbi spread her cheeks for her and pressed her face into the bed sheets at an angle, just about allowing Skye to see it. Another part of it was that she could see Bobbi's ass hole stretching for a strap-on, but that was something she got to enjoy all the time.

No, the main reason she seemed to like this so much was she was getting to share Bobbi with another top, which made Skye wonder if she should make this a regular thing. Ideally with May, although it might be fun to find others too. Maybe even share her with her precious Natasha Romanoff, Skye suddenly liking that idea, especially as she could show off to The Black Widow how a real top should treat Bobbi.

If it hadn't been obvious before Bobbi made it very clear she wanted this to be a regular thing as she went back to begging, "Ohhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd May, mmmmmm, I've missed you. Oooooooh, missed having you in my ass. Ooooooh, it feels so good to have you in my ass again. Oh yeah, my ass has missed your big cock, mmmmmm, but so has my mouth. Yeahhhhh, I wanna suck it like I used to, only with Jemma in my cunt, and Skye in my ass. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, I want to be made air tight by you three beautiful women! Please make me air tight! Fuck all three of my holes until I'm cumming over, and over, and over again like the submissive little lesbo whore I am! Oooooooh fuckkkkkk yesssss, use me however you want, mmmmmm, whenever you want, yeahhhhhhh, just slam fuck my holes hard and make me cum!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." May said dryly, pulling her cock out of Bobbi's butt and then glancing at her protégé, "I assume you're good with taking over."

"Fuck yeah I am." Skye replied gleefully.

Not needing to be told twice Skye eagerly got behind Bobbi as soon as May had pulled out of her butt. Hell, she barely took a second to enjoy the sight of Bobbi's back hole gaping open slightly before ramming half of her cock inside her rectum with one hard thrust.

This predictably earned her a cross look from May, but Skye just gave her a smirk and began slowly pushing the rest of her dildo into Bobbi's butt. The scowl on May's face faded, which in the world of Melinda May was virtually a smile of approval. Skye certainly took it that way as she gave a smile of her own as she returned her attention to Bobbi's butt hole.

That smile was also caused by the breath-taking sight in front of her. The sight which would never get old. That was perhaps the most addictive part of sex with her girlfriends.

The sight of Bobbi Morse's butt cheeks being spread by Jemma Simmons, allowing Skye to get the perfect view of her strap-on cock disappearing into the most private hole of the mighty Mockingbird, and then later pumping in and out of the bigger and stronger woman's shit hole.

It was so captivating that when the time finally came Skye almost couldn't pull her eyes away from it to see the moment that her precious Bobbi finally got her wish and was made air tight. Almost. But then, that was a sight which Skye had been waiting for all night. And longer, if she was honest with herself.

Bobbi had been experiencing the best kind of hell over the past few minutes. She knew that a slow and gentle anal penetration was best for her in the long run, as it made sure her inevitable orgasms would be that much more powerful, but an anal whore of her calibre just didn't need the intense and thorough shitter stretching that May and Skye insisted on giving her.

It didn't help matters that she was increasingly desperate to finally have that third cock in her mouth, especially when it was made clear that when she got it would be covered in her ass cream, which just made it harder not to beg for it. But she had given into that impulse before, embarrassing Skye in the process, and if she did it again she might not get what she wanted. So Bobbi kept her mouth shut and took what she was given.

For a while that was a great hardship. After all she lived for dick in her ass, and even though it was slow and teasing first May and then Skye were giving her a wonderful ass fucking which quickly overwhelmed her with pleasure and painful anticipation of what was to come.

It was a poor substitute for getting exactly what she wanted, and May continued to draw this out by just watching sky sodomise her for quite a while, and then came to kneel in front of her almost but not quite enough for Bobbi to wrap her lips around that cock which had just been up her butt. After failing to reach it Bobbi looked up and bit her lip, trying to guess whether May wanted her to beg again or not, and ultimately deciding just to do it.

"Please, give me your cock. Please? Let me taste my own ass. Please-" Bobbi begged softly, interrupted surprisingly quickly by May shoving her cock into her mouth and pretty much straight down her throat.

"Hey, not so hard!" Skye scolded.

Disappointed by this reaction May frowned, "She can take it."

"I know she can take it." Skye said firmly, unknowingly restoring some of May's faith in her, "But you should give that little ass to mouth whore a chance to savour her favourite flavour."

"Please, we both know what she really wants." May quipped, pulling her cock out of the taller girl's mouth to prove her point, "Isn't that right Bobbi?"

"Yes... please, please fuck me harder, oooooooh I need to cum." Bobbi whimpered shamelessly, barely hesitating to side with May over her girlfriend, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I need to cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Oooooooh, a big dick! Oh I need a big hard dick to pound my big fat ass and make those juicy cheeks of mine jiggle as you wreck my rectum and make me cum like a bitch. No, mmmmmm, make me cum like a whore! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, a DP whore! Slam my pussy and ass and make me cum like a DP whore with two big dicks in my slutty little fuck holes! Fuck all my holes! Oh yes, fuck my ass, pussy and mouth all at the same time! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, fucking use those holes! Just use me, oooooooh, use me for your pleasure. Please? Please, ohhhhhhh please fuck me hard! Please? Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, mmmmmmm, fuck me Skye! Fucking wreck my fuck holes! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee!"

After what felt like an eternity Skye finally increased her pace, slowly at first, but it was enough to make Bobbi cry out with joy and gratefulness as this signifies finally getting what she wanted.

Sure enough Skye didn't slow down again, but continued to increase her pace until the sound of her thighs smacking against Bobbi's butt cheeks were almost loud as the hysterical screams of pleasure coming out of the blonde's mouth, Bobbi once again becoming shameless as her ass was once again hammered by one of the women she loved, impaling her on the cock of the other woman she loved.

Not to be forgotten May reinserted her dick into Bobbi's mouth and started hammering it with every ounce of her strength, using it like she would a cunt, or an ass hole, making this moment perfect.

Shortly after May and Skye achieve their full speed and force Bobbi experienced the kind of powerful climax she'd only ever received while being DP'ed by the women she loved. It had been the only thing better than getting just ass fucked, and in turn been pounded in all three of her holes quickly replaced being pounded into of them.

Especially when Jemma got in on the action, thrusting up into her pussy and making Bobbi cum even harder on her cock. It also made Bobbi love Jemma more. Skye too. Even May, albeit not quite in the same way, which was the last coherent thought Bobbi had before she became a completely mindless slut who was cumming over and over again.

Jemma was taken aback at first by just how brutally May was fucking Bobbi's throat. Not even Skye had been so abusive with Bobbi's mouth, and Jemma had been worried enough when her girlfriend had face fucked her other girlfriend.

However it only seemed to make Bobbi cum harder and more frequently, and in her current position Jemma could even see a blissfully happy smile crossing the mighty Mockingbird's face as her mouth and throat were abused as badly as her ass.

Which perhaps Jemma should have guessed would be the case, but it seemed she was still taken aback by just how twisted Bobbi truly was. And, to her shame, Jemma found it also an incredible turn on.

Wanting to please Bobbi the same way that Skye and May were, well sort of, Jemma started thrusting upwards into Bobbi's cunt. At first randomly, then on every other thrust, and then trying to time her thrusts with Skye's, or thrust in when Skye thrust out and vice versa.

She then repeated this process with May as Skye reluctantly pulled out of Bobbi's butt hole and allowed her trainer to take over, watching for about a minute and then stuffing her cock back into Bobbi's mouth and started fucking it almost as hard as May had. This of course also took Jemma off-guard, but she still tried her best to please Bobbi, even if it felt really awkward.

It always did, but Bobbi had made it very clear how much she loved it, hugging Jemma tightly and thanking her for going the extra mile after almost every session like this. Although the way she came was more than enough for Jemma to reach down and find her inner top to please one of the women she loved. Or at least copy the other woman she loved.

Whatever she had to do to make Bobbi feel good, even if that included inviting a fourth woman into their bed so they could make this slutty little spy air tight. Which Jemma had a few misgivings about at first, but in this wonderful moment it seemed totally worth it to make Bobbi cum this hard.

Of course Bobbi wasn't the only one experiencing multiple orgasms. Oh no, the stimulator constantly bashing her clit and the sheer perverted joy of doing something like this to the much taller and stronger woman was more than enough to make Jemma cum multiple times.

Not as frequent and overwhelming as Bobbi, but still pretty amazing, and she'd seen Skye enjoy the same thing enough times to know that first Skye and then May experienced the same thing. She also recognised when Skye and then May began running out of steam, which actually came as relief to Jemma because she was feeling a little overwhelmed, and even though she was sure Bobbi would love this to continue on longer even The Mockingbird had her limits, and Bobbi very much looked like she was at the end of hers.

All of a sudden May pulled her cock out of Bobbi's butt hole, moved back slightly, and ordered, "Spread your cheeks! Show me, and Skye, our handiwork."

"Oh yeah Bobbi, show us that gape!" Skye quickly added with delight, and then as Bobbi did as she was told Skye happily continued the encouragement, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, spread those bitch cheeks! Show us that fucking gape! Oh fuck yeah, that's it, show off that gaped whore hole like the shameless slut you are! Oh fuck! Hey May, have you ever seen a wider gape?"

"Yes actually." May said dismissively, before admitting, "But it's not bad."

Skye smirked, "You hear that Bobbi? That's practically a five-star rating of my skills as an ass pounder."

"You want a proper review? Let's see how you do with Jemma's ass first." May said dryly.

"Sure, but first why don't we get our dicks cleaned?" Skye suggested cheerfully, "Bobbi, come here and suck May's cock clean. Jemma, you stay where you are. I'll come to you."

Bobbi always loved showing off her gaping butt hole after some deep, hard anal pounding. Obviously she could never see it, but in this case it certainly felt like she was widely stretched, which wasn't surprising after both May and Skye had used her ass hole as their personal fuck hole.

As Agent May unnecessarily pointed out, it wasn't her widest gape, but it was pretty close, and more than satisfying given the incredible orgasms Bobbi had just received. Perhaps more importantly for right now showing off her gape refuelled the exhausted Bobbi with plenty of adrenaline, so while she might have been a little slow by her standards to spread her cheeks she obeyed the next order much more quickly and eagerly.