Left Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Bobbi's love for ass to mouth definitely had something to do with that, the tallest and the strongest woman in the room scrambling to get off of Jemma's cock so she could go kneel in front of May and wrap her lips around her cock. One of the cocks which had just hammered her slutty little ass hole.

The head of the cock had been shoved into the very deepest part of her butt, and Bobbi immediately started sucking it like the greedy ass to mouth whore she was. Further proving what she was Bobbi moaned happily at tasting the very deepest part of her butt, May allowing her to savour the flavour for a few long seconds before encouraging her to continue.

"More!" May growled, "Take it down your throat you little whore!"

If it had been Skye, or Natasha,, or even Jemma, then she would have said a lot more. Not that it was necessary, as that was more than enough encouragement for Bobbi to start bobbing her head up and down on the dildo, taking it into her mouth and then eventually down her throat just like May ordered her too.

The whole time Bobbi sucked noisily and passionately, occasionally glancing up to May who stared back with her typically blank expression, although she could just about pick up on the tell-tale signs of enjoyment thanks to her spy training, and more importantly her years of knowing Melinda May. And it was incredibly fulfilling to make that mask slip, just a bit, although honestly Bobbi missed the more expressive reactions of Jemma and Skye.

Quickly making up for that May grabbed onto the sides of her head with both hands and began thrusting her hips back and forth, beginning to fuck Bobbi's face, which the submissive slut welcomed.

She welcomed it even more when May started putting some effort into it, the top unnecessarily starting slow but then working her way up until she was hammering Bobbi's throat with the same speed and force she had used on her ass hole.

Clearly May had started out slow for her own enjoyment rather than a concern for Bobbi, but Bobbi was impatient to be abused, and very happy when she finally received it, even though it didn't come with the same wonderful commentary that Skye was giving Jemma.

"Yeahhhhhhh Jem, suck my cock! Suck it good. Oh yeah, clean that big dick of every drop of Bobbi's butt cream. Mmmmm fuck, that's so hot! Good girl." Skye gleefully encouraged, "Yeahhhhhh, take it deep down your throat you little cock sucking slut! Oh fuck yeah, suck it! Suck my cock, ohhhhhhh, suck Bobbi's ass juice off of my dick! Ooooooh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhh, get every drop like the submissive little bitch you are! Mmmmm, suck it like Bobbi! Oh yes, Bobbi is taking every inch an her throat like a good girl, and I know you can do it too Jemma, so do it! Come on baby, don't embarrass me in front of May! Yes, yes, yes, that's it, lower, lower, lower, ooooooohhhhhhh fuck yeah!"

Skye not only laughed but clapped gleefully when Jemma finally got the last inch into her throat, something which was still a struggle for the less experienced bottom. Of course it was an unfair comparison given that Bobbi was trained by The Black Widow, but Skye couldn't help it.

It was just automatic, given just how much she had sex with her girlfriends, either together or separately, and Skye just couldn't help but push Jemma to her limit, and then passed it. To her delight this was one of those times when Jemma was really able to push herself past it, making Skye feel that Jemma deserved a reward.

More than words, and triple teaming Jemma didn't count as that was always her plan. Also, she could think of something which would be a reward for them both.

The only reason that Skye was rightly hesitant was May, Skye looking over at the other women for the first time since the cleaning began, partly because she was so focused on Jemma, but mostly because she knew Bobbi could handle whatever was given to her, and even preferred rough treatment.

She was certainly getting it from May, Skye distracted for a few long seconds by watching Bobbi getting brutally throat fucked, and it was only the fact that she knew her so well which kept her from getting worried about her. Then she looked up at May's face to see that, of course, her scary mentor was staring at her, just as Skye had predicted.

It was enough to put her off for a few long seconds, then Skye just grinned at her mentor, and then lowered her head down to the dildo that was still strapped around Jemma's waist. The dildo which was covered in Bobbi's delicious girl cum, Skye only hesitating to lick her lips before taking that fake cock into her mouth.

She then paused to moan and savour the flavour of Bobbi's cum before greedily beginning to bob her head up and down Jemma's dick, meaning that the two girls were now 69'ing like a couple of gay men. Which she kind of found a humorous visual as it was two women 69'ing without any pussy licking involved. Although at least Skye was tasting pussy cream and girl cum while doing it.

Of course she didn't need to look up to know that May wasn't finding this so amusing, as this in no way seemed like the actions of a dominant top. But Skye didn't care. She was rewarding Jemma for being good. And besides, she was confident in her role in her relationship with Bobbi and Jemma, and there was no way those two total bottoms would think any less of her because of it.

Besides, Skye was getting some incredibly tasty cum out of it. So who cares if Melinda May was annoyed? Actually, Skye found it a little thrilling, and it only pushed her to push even more of the dildo into her throat. Like she needed it. In fact, Skye used to be very good at sucking cock, a skill she showed off now by eventually taking every inch of Jemma's strap-on into her mouth and down her throat.

Jemma was a little surprised when Skye initially moved herself downwards so they were in a 69, but she quickly realised she shouldn't be. Skye was always rebellious, and while that could often be a problem, or annoying, it could also be endearing, and in this case even touching.

It was a signed that Skye didn't really care about assigned roles so much that she wanted to do what felt good, and in a way reward Jemma for her actions, which was more than enough to make Jemma smile happily and push herself even further.

Although there wasn't much more she could do at this point, as Skye's cock was thoroughly clean, and all was left for Jemma to do was enthusiastically bob her head up and down before receiving further instructions. Which unsurprisingly soon came from Agent May.

After clearing her throat to make sure she had Skye's attention May questioned, "So what do you think, is Jemma ready for her turn?"

"Good question." Skye grinned after she moved her mouth from Jemma's strap-on, then after slowly getting up asked her girlfriend, "What do ya think Jem? Wanna go in the middle? Be our little air tight whore, just like Bobbi? Huh? Do you want to be as big a slut as The Mockingbird?"

"Yes." Jemma admitted softly with a huge blush on her face.

"Then give Bobbi your cock, and then sit on it." Skye ordered, fairly firmly by her standards.

Both bottoms mumbled a happy agreement and then scrambled to do as they were told, Bobbi laying down in the centre of the bed while Jemma fumbled to get her strap-on off of her and onto Bobbi. Once that was done Jemma aligned herself up with the dildo and began slowly lowering herself downwards.

Thanks to recently receiving a blow job the strap-on was nice and wet, and so was Jemma from, well, really everything that had come before, so Jemma let out a cry of pure joy as she was penetrated and then filled with cock. She only stopped when the full length was inside her, and that was more to savour the moment before she began bouncing up and down.

She didn't wait long as she could feel Agent May's expectant eyes on her, and there was a limit to how much Skye and even Bobbi would allow her to wait. Happily Jemma was then afforded some time to just bounce up and down, enjoying the cock inside the place in her body which was always meant to be filled, before she received some more unnatural additions.

Additions she was of course very much looking forward to, especially as she hadn't really experienced that combination before, but she couldn't help being nervous. Of course as always Skye was so good at relaxing her, both with her filthy words and with her actions.

"Alright, stop. Mmmmm, stay still so I can get that tight little ass of yours ready for my big cock." Skye ordered gleefully as she got behind Jemma, before briefly shooting a glance at May, "And I am going first this time! Got it?"

"Whatever." May shrugged.

"Should I spread her cheeks?" Bobbi offered eagerly.

"Fuck yeah spread those cheeks." Skye agreed gleefully, "Mmmmm yeahhhh, show me that pretty little butt hole!"

Again both bottoms were happy to obey, Jemma coming to rest with the full length of Bobbi's cock in her cunt and Bobbi spreading her cheeks to give Skye all the access she needed to prepare Jemma's arse. Skye wasted no time in doing that, slipping a couple of fingers into her mouth and then pushing one finger straight into Jemma's back door, causing the scientist to cry out in mostly pleasure.

Jemma wasn't ass fucked quite as regularly as Bobbi was, but it was still pretty frequently, so it wasn't long before she was ready for more. At first that just meant another finger, but soon it meant something much bigger, and by the time she got it Jemma was very much ready for it. In fact, she was downright eager.

"So Jemma, are you ready to be DP'ed?" Skye whispered softly into her ear.

"Yes." Jemma moaned happily as Skye continued to pumper fingers in and out of her bottom.

"You can do better than that." Skye whispered softly with an eager grin, "Come on babe, convince me just how badly you want my cock up your ass."

"Oh please Skye, fuck my arse! Mmmmm, fuck it while Bobbi fucks my cunt." Jemma immediately begged, her normal hesitance when it came to this forgotten as she told her girlfriend whatever she wanted to hear to get what she wanted, "DP me! Make me your DP whore! Mmmmm, stuff my bottom full of cock so I can be double fucked. Then triple fucked! Oh yes, triple fuck me, ooooooooh Gooooodddddd, make me air tight, mmmmm, fuck me like Bobbi! Fuck me like you just fucked Bobbi! Please Skye, Agent May, triple stuff me! Please? Ohhhhhh yesssss, I wanna be fucked in all of my fuck holes like a total slut!"

"You got it baby." Skye grinned wickedly, leaning in to kiss Jemma's cheek.

Skye then pulled her fingers out of Jemma's ass and replace them with her strap-on. Normally she might have taken more time stretching out that hole, both when it came to the official penetration and the preparation stage, but she was still tired from making Bobbi air tight, and everything before that, so almost immediately after she pressed the tip of the dildo against Jemma's butt hole she pushed through that anal ring and into her girlfriend's ass.

This caused Jemma to let out a sharp cry, but she offered up no real protest. Still, Skye cooed softly, rubbed Jemma's back and waited a few long seconds before pushing more dick into the other girl's butt hole.

Thankfully when Skye did start stuffing Jemma's ass full of cock the brainy brunette moaned, groaned, gasped, whimpered and cried in mostly pleasure, allowing Skye to just enjoy the sight of her dick disappearing into her girlfriend's back hole. While her other girlfriend continued to spread Jemma's butt cheeks to make this as pleasurable as possible for all involved. Even the usually stern Melinda May seem to enjoy it.

Not that Skye bothered looking away from Jemma's stretched shit hole even for a second, but she just got this feeling that it wasn't just her watching this intently and enjoying it. Although she didn't really care at this moment, because all that mattered was her girls and this nice tight hole taking her strap-on.

Which was still true when inevitably her thighs came to rest against Jemma's butt cheeks, announcing that every inch of her cock was once again buried in Jemma's bowels. Skye took a few long moments to savour that fact, and let Jemma relax, and then she began gently pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning to fuck that tight little butt.

Just like before this got a very positive reaction out of Jemma, so Skye picked up the pace a lot sooner than usual, again mindful that her tired body was running on adrenaline at this point, and it wouldn't be long before May would be demanding her turn with Jemma's butt, and Skye wanted to make sure she had thoroughly loosened Jemma's rectum before giving May her turn with it.

At the same time Skye made sure not to give Jemma too much too soon, as the last thing she wanted to do was hurt one of the women she loved. Besides, unlike Bobbi, Jemma wasn't as shameless ass whore, and needed to be eased more into anal sex.

Then again Skye, and to a lesser extent Bobbi, had been making an active effort to give Jemma's ass more attention, licking, fingering, and in Skye's case strap-on fucking it about half as regularly as Bobbi's slutty ass, which was a lot.

All that work was clearly paying off given Jemma's continuous positive reactions, making Skye feel very pleased with herself as she continued staring lustfully at that pretty little stretched forbidden hole.

May was a lot less proud of Skye. In fact she still thought she was still being way too soft on her subs. At least during the anal penetration. Right now wasn't so bad because they didn't want Jemma to cum too soon. At least not until May had a turn with that ass. And to be fair Jemma was apparently knew it this, and not even the most coldhearted Dom would roughly violate an inexperienced butt.

Or at least not one May would associate with. Still, while Skye was able to keep her mouth shut and just enjoy the wonderful sight for a while inevitably she opened her mouth and embarrassed herself, even more than when she had cooed softly.

"Oh fuck yeah, moan for me Jemma! Moan while I fuck your tight little arse!" Skye encouraged with delight, slipping into her fake English accent which she knew annoyed her English girlfriend, "Ooooooh yeahhhhh, you bloody love it, don't you? Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, you English girls love it up the bum. Ohhhhhh yeesssss, and I love your sexy little bottom. Oh fuck yeah, take it! Take it like a bitch! Mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhh, take it in the bum. Oh fuck! Tell me you love it! Oh yeah, I know you do, but I want to hear it. Mmmmmm, I want my sweet little English muffin to beg me to bang her hot little bitch hole, come on Jem, beg!"

"I, I love it!" Jemma whimpered and blushed, but still did as she was told, "Fuck me! Ohhhhhh fuck my arse. Fuck my tight arse! Make it loose like Bobbi's whore hole! Oh God, just fuck me! Fuck-"

"Stop hogging that ass." May said forcefully, "It's my turn."

For a few seconds Skye just glared at her friend and comrade, then she said mockingly, "Well, since you asked so nicely..."

With that Skye pulled her dick out of Jemma's butt and May replaced Skye, positioning herself behind Jemma and shoving her cock up her ass.

Mostly for her own enjoyment, but also slightly for Jemma's inexperience, May gave one initial hard thrust, taking advantage of Jemma's already slightly gaping ass hole, but the next thrust was long and slow, giving the chance for her to savour the sight of the younger woman's butt hole slowly swallowing her cock.

Proving that she would soon make a fine anal slut Jemma cried out loudly in mostly pleasure at the first thrust. There was a whimper of pain afterwards, quickly drowned out from the moans of pleasure as May proceeded to stuff her ass full of cock.

In a move which actually impressed her Skye dared to glare at her for initially causing Jemma pain, May very nearly glaring back. But she didn't want to discourage such bravery, and to be fair she deserved it for her miscalculation. More importantly May didn't want to pull her gaze away from Jemma's butt hole, especially when stuffing it with dildo.

So she slowly push the rest of it into Jemma's rectum, and then started butt fucking the scientist nice and slowly, much to the hacker's approval, again May wanting to glare at Skye, this time for the wicked smirk that she could sense the other top giving her.

Increasing that desire Skye called out encouragement, "Yeah May, fuck that arse! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, bum my sweet little Jem! Take that tight, tasty little back door and make it your fuck hole."

"Aren't you going to make her air tight?" May interrupted dryly.

Another brief pause, then Skye grinned, "Hell yeah I am! Open up Jem! Mmmmmm, time for you to taste your own ass, and become a little three hole fucked slut! Just like Bobbi! Oh yeah, Bobbi took it in all her holes, and now it's your turn. Oh yes, ooooooh fuckkkkkkk yesssssss, oh God! Oh fuck! Fuck yes, suck it you little three hole whore!"

Finally tearing her gaze away from her strap-on dildo on sliding in and out of Jemma's ass hole May watched as Jemma Simmons officially became air tight. Oh yes, nerdy little Jemma Simmons began taking a cock in her pussy, one in her ass and another in her mouth, the little slut even moaning happily as she tasted her own ass and started taking it in all three of her fuck holes.

It was enough to even bring a smile to May's face, although she quickly wiped it off as she sensed Skye smirking at her again. At least this time instead of annoying her with her words Skye's attention quickly returned to her precious Jemma, who she was only too happy to encourage.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, take it in all three of your hot little holes my pretty little slut! Mmmmmm, fucking take it!" Skye cried out with delight, "Take it down your fucking throat while May taps that ass! And you ride Bobbi's cock! Ohhhhhh yeah, take it in all three of your little fuck holes you sexy little air tight slut! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmm, suck it! Suck it Jem, suck every drop of your arse cream off of my dick, and then when it's clean I'll just go and get you some more yummy cream to clean while May lets you suck it off hers! Ooooooooh hell yeah, me and May are going to take turns with that tight little English bottom of yours Jemma, mmmmmm, make sure that you always have three cocks inside you at all times like a real whore! Because that's what you are right now, our whore! Our little three hole lesbian whore! Oh yeah, take it whore, take it!"

Jemma blushed a little at Skye's words, but mostly she was concentrating on cleaning that cock of her own ass cream.

She might not be as big a ATM whore as Bobbi but thanks to Skye she had developed a taste for her own butt, and Jemma had never been more grateful for that as May and Skye started swapping places over and over again, meaning that Jemma constantly was tasting her own ass.

Then again she had quite the distraction with the other two cocks pumping her pussy and ass, and the sheer thrill of being made airtight for the very first time, although hopefully not the last, as the pleasure was exquisite.

The pleasure was almost too distracting, and whenever Jemma had May invading her mouth the older woman would start thrusting her hips back and forth, fucking the younger woman's mouth like it was a cunt, or ass hole.

Luckily it was another thing Jemma had been trained for by her dominant girlfriend, but while May started out nice and gentle she eventually got rougher, making Jemma choke and gag, and eventually redouble her efforts into sucking those cocks.

Which probably should have been a turn off, but it wasn't. God help her, it only pushed Jemma closer to climax. But of course, she knew she wouldn't receive it without begging for it, and while Jemma tried to hold back to enjoy the moment, let the dominant women have their fun, there was only so long she could wait.