All Comments on 'Legacy: Family'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SN88SN88over 6 years ago

Excellent keep up the good work. Patiently await the next chapter.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Another 10

You did it again . Anyone Reading this should go to the forum and add you name to best writer list .You deserve number 1 ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another five stars, more if I could.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
confused 😕

at first it was going great, then he was fucking the devil in a tub in front of a window, next thing you know he's at Catalan doing a test. of sorts. but the transition between the two seems lost to me. it may just be me but I found it confusing.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 6 years ago
Fuck me!

That was a hell of a cliffhanger. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Previous comment or was right though. There probably could have been a scene break or something in between the hot tub and trial scene. I feel bad for even offering that criticism because your work truly is masterful.

SOB

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Learning my craft

Thank you for you kind words. Always comment and critique, that is the only way for me to grow as a writer. I have posted the next chapter. I hope you enjoy. Take care and keep the comments coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If I was Thomas I would find a new place to live. While the sex seems great, I would think he would do fine anywhere. His family seems to spend what time they are not sleeping with him, hiding things from him, going behind his back or lying to him. While he didn't care about Eleanor sleeping with the cat, she thought he would but didn't care. Reminds me of what his mother did to who him thought was his father.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Fuck me dead , Saili6435 if you think your confused that makes two of us and I’m sure there’s more out there just like us. I’ve had to go back from time to time to re read parts of this story. But I’m sticking with it until the end…

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Great chapter, super cliffhanger. You are a very talented author...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice but a lot of Sci-Fi 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...