All Comments on 'Legacy: Gardener'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Another great piece, I certainly hope you will continue this story

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
now your cooking

this is excellent. ties together the last chapter and this one flows seamlessly, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stay on the path...

Another compelling chapter. I just wish you could have left out the veiled swipes at the current US President. I know that a writer is seasoned by their personal disposition, but please stick to the harem and the evolution of Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you have your way of writing

which is ok. it does not offend me. i dont like giving elanor away. just finish the story before moving on... thanks

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it .

Another great story . 5 Star .More please ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

your story now seems to be jumping all over the place, and appears to have taken a left turn from its original path that you were going with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

From someone who has been involved in politics for a long while you have touched on a bit of the truth, but not entirely.

Our current President inherited much of his corruption from his father with contracts with various leaders in organized crime for safe houses; buildings used to house illegal drugs, black market weapons, work slaves & sex slaves; and money laundering. He angered many of those allies who helped make him and his family quite wealthy in betraying them by joining forces with the moralists and Pollyannas on the extreme political right. This is why he is consistently under attack and will continue to be so throughout the duration of his time as President. It will not surprise me if he receives an assassins bullet or one or more of his family members are murdered due to the level of his betrayal to those who made him wealthy.

The prior President was helped into office due connections with organized crime in Chicago. Because he never crossed his allies and masters, they are actively protecting him and concealing numerous acts of corruption which would surely place him in prison for the rest of his life. He also corrupted or at least allowed to be corrupted even further many of the most powerful federal agencies using them to punish his benefactor's enemies. It is quite likely that his appointees are completely responsible and he never lifted a finger to stop them or to inquire what they were doing, protecting himself in some instances from prosecution.

His predecessor like the current President inherited much of his corruption. Most of this corruption is due to his association with the Skull & Crossbones Organization, which his father and a former Massachusetts Senator/Secretary of State both share. This includes involvement in human trafficking, though his involvement is passive as opposed to that of his father and the former Senator/SoS. He was and is being protected mainly because he did not stand in the way of his allies and masters, letting them do largely what they wanted and removing from power some of their foreign based enemies. These allies and masters included members of the Saudi Royal Family.

Before him the President was helped into power by the Dixie Mafia and the Klu Klux Klan, as was his wife into her Senate seat as well as her failed 2008 & 2016 Presidential campaigns. Among his crimes are murder, extortion, drug proliferation, human trafficking, rape, and child sex trafficking. In many ways he is more of a son of his predecessor than his successor ever was. And his wife has been similarly engaged in these very same activities having brokered deals as a lawyer during her time as Arkansas First Lady. To some degree we really did get the lesser of two evil candidates, who is to some degree turning on his evil allies and benefactors.

His predecessor's sins I have alluded to in discussing both of his successors, however, he helped corrupt his predecessor's administration and was involved in the attempted assassination of his predecessor, which was a message sent to keep that predecessor in line as he had sought to undo much of what the powers that exist wanted to happen, including moving our national currency to be under the control of the Treasury Secretary and away from the privately controlled Federal Reserve. This President also helped his predecessor into office by under cutting the prior President by delaying the release of American hostages. And he is the main reason why America is known by the mullahs in Iran as the Great Satan.

Before his predecessor, my involvement in politics was on a more local and not national level. And even then, my involvement in the federal government was on the periphery until near the end of the second term of the 40th President, so the corruption of prior Presidents is not a subject that I am aware of.

Now, there is much corruption in both the Democrat and Republican Parties and much of it is being hidden by the mainstream and other media, with organized crime contributing to many in both parties. If you wish to seek out who the relatively few good guys are, look at their legislation, particularly look at who is seeking to limit human trafficking and child sex trafficking. There is a lot of drug and sex trafficking money opposing our current President's Wall proposal which will not stop most forms of illegal immigration but will limit the amount of illicit drugs and human slaves coming across the southern border. The current Attorney General is taking apart many of the organized crime families forcing them into less lucrative criminal activities. One hopes the current President will take down his former allies turned enemies as he seeks to protect himself, which is what seems to be happening. Of course, as he does this it will create anarchy and chaos as power vacuums are created and one wonders how good or bad that is.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

I can see where the political aspect was a bad idea. I will remove this from ongoing chapters. Thank you, I got angry and it slipped into my writing, sorry. This is how i get to be a better writer. Any other suggestions are always welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There are a few issues

Not a fan of the politics in the story. I understand not being happy with one politician or another but that kind of thing is what I don’t wish to think about when I’m reading stories here. Obviously you’re free to write whatever you want but it feels like a drag to me.

He’s immune to temperature extremes of hot and cold but the hot shower felt wonderful?? Did you think that out entirely? The Five Kong’s seem an interesting direction but the Rings of Power thing has been done to death here so I hope you have some very interesting twists planned.

I like the idea of an adversary for Thom. Without one he seems to be gaining near God-like powers and influence without any check. He’s a good person now but he’s immortal with that much power how long until it corrupts irrevocably without some form of balance to keep his moral compass. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Sure he wants to give the world weather control technology but what happens if someone voices their opposition on the grounds that it’s inherently dangerous to fool with Mother Nature and blocks his attempts? Does he kill that person for his view of the “greater good”? Is his opinion better because Thom has true power? Thom is swimming in pussy that literally worships him, has nearly unlimited wealth, is one of the premier fighters on Earth and is slowly going god like power. What keeps him in check? What helps maintain his way once he realizes that he doesn’t HAVE to take no as answer? THAT is the essence of corruption. He needs something to pit himself in opposition to so he can anchor his morality to a place for good. He didn’t like sending those corrupt people to a demon but it’s ok because he feels they’re evil and would’ve gone to hell anyway. That is a fantastic way to convince yourself that your opinion is the correct one and start talking yourself into doing minor evils for a greater good because might makes right.

Just my take on things

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Please keep it up. I understand some people being upset. Really dont care if they are or not about the politics. Its a story. If it was about obama the same people bitching would be laughing. Its make believe, write what you feel the story needs. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your work, read them all.............

But you really stepped over the line w/your politics. Can't give you a 5 and high praise like I normally do, in the future I encourage you to give respect to the highest office in the land, even if you don't like the office holder. Only one star for you in this one, and I'm sorry that I have to do it like that.

BTW, why don't you finish up what you have started? I love the fact that the stories interact w/each other, that's great, kinda like of of Alfred Hitchcock's cameos in the movies, but finish them, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did you know?

Thomas Blackstone is the name of the character in David Gilman's Mater of War series. You should do some researched before you name your guys.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Apology

I crossed a line with the political aspect of this chapter. It hit a nerve and upset quite a number of you. For that i am truly sorry. That won't happen again. Also, as for the naming of the protagonist I chose the last name of Blackstone after a stage magician i grew up with as a kid. Thomas just sounded good and rolled off the tongue. I don't feel i should have to google a name before using it. Again, i will leave politics out of my future stories.

wanagethighwanagethighover 6 years ago
lol

people are so winy these days.... The story was great like every other thing u have written and i have read i would say 97-98% of them u truly are one of the best writers on this site as for stories i would like to see finished or continued

1.Possession is 9/10ths the Law

2.Go to Guy

3.Sex Dungeon, Sex in a Bottle, Hello Mr. Robinson, Doll Collar,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You Can't Please Everyone

Do not fall into the trap of letting some disgruntled readers decide what you can and can not put in YOUR story. Yes you want them to be entertained and enjoy it, but ultimately it is your story to tell how you want to do it. I am a Trump supporter, but this is just a fictional story. I find it hard to understand how someone who does support Trump can complain about that part of the story, but they have no problem with you talking about other God's besides the Christian God as being real or about magic being real for that matter.

Keep writing what you want as everything you have done so far falls inline with what you have established the main character as, a healer. His plans to make certain people disappear and the desire to give the people back control of their government is a great idea and you are not wrong in how our system has been corrupted. Specific names are not important, but the overall premise is sound. Keep up the good work.

superquad1968superquad1968about 6 years ago
Snowflakes

Why is it that the very people who call others "snowflakes" are as touchy, if not more so, than the people they claim others to be? I guess they learn from their hero, I suppose.

Lost Boy, it is your story. Don't allow others to tell you what you should write lest you lose your desire to write. Lose the politics; keep the politics. Just choose to do what you choose to do.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 6 years ago
Fun Read

I enjoyed it. Politics shmalitics, I don't care. My skin isn't thin enough for that to matter. Excellent story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked the tip of the hat

Still enjoying this arc quite a bit. I thoroughly liked the Nick Shaw crossover from Iron Rain. Please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great as always!

Another great installment! Wasn’t a huge fan of the politics being brought in but I think you should at least close the metaphorical book on that portion of the story instead of just dropping it entirely, for continuity sake, I think you should bring back the Milf club and let Thomas have his way with them again, that is, if Eleanor comes back, also... drop the villain idea there’s already so much going on that adding an overarching “evil” would offset the story since there would have been no mention of said villain in previous chapters, and confuse readers far more than it would add to the story... with all that said, I love this story!!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please bring back the MILF club

please bring back the MILF club and Sister three. Thom's family is falling apart as I felt in the later stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i am sorry

my comments was out of line

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Try to limit your political leanings. Maybe Hillary is on the demon list too...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very interesting story more of a sci-fi then incest still a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...