Legacy: Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Normally," the reporter on the street said into the camera. "This sort of activity is kept under wraps. The ultrarich manage to keep their finances quiet but since becoming President his life has been under a microscope. The tower he had built and placed his name on is now forfeit since the astounding hack of HSBK Bank. The President was only one of many billionaires robbed by a yet undiscovered group of cyber criminals. Those targeted all had one thing in common, money laundering. It was because of the hack that the illegal activity of these criminals was brought to light. The Bank has admitted guilt in not alerting authorities to the illegal activities and is likely to be shut down despite cries of too big to fail."

Click.

"Mr. Shaw... Mr. Shaw..." the reporter stuck the microphone into the face of the thirty something year old billionaire. "Is an A.I. responsible for these thefts?"

"Well," Shaw said stopping to face the sea of cameras and reporters. "If it was an Artificial Personality, it wasn't one of mine."

"How can you possibly know that," another reporter asked.

"Easy, one of my A.I. leaves certain digital footprints in any system they interact with. This one didn't." Shaw said frowning. "I haven't found a single sign of this A.I. or his hacker buddies. If you are listening to this broadcast and want a job you know where to contact me."

"Mr. Shaw... are you offering these criminals a job?"

"Damn straight, I want to know how the hell they did it. I haven't a clue."

Shaw turned away and entered the Federal Building in the background. It was happening. Those that had skated through life were beginning to feel the heat. The President had been grouped with criminals and it highlighted the legal issues he was facing as impeachment proceedings continued. So much was going on and it was time to drop a dime and watch the thieves lose their freaking minds. I carefully lifted Indigo's head from my lap and decided on a quick shower and a midnight walk on the snow-clad lawn. The hot water felt amazing and I felt the itch to pull the trigger on the second part of my plan. I dried off and dressed lightly since my Osirian physiology granted me an immunity to the extremes of weather. Heat and cold had little effect on me.

The snow crunched under my feet as I strode across the virgin powder. The moon was waning, and the sky overcast. The world was cast into shadows and I sent out a silent call to Bambi, the succubus. She appeared and at first, I didn't recognize her. The once sapphire skinned beauty was now sporting crimson hue from top to bottom.

"Someone has moved up the social ladder." I said, and she grinned. "It is going to take a bit to get used to."

"It is official," Bambi purred. "With Glasya's disappearance I have officially taken her position and rank."

"Congratulations," I said, and her hungry gaze blazed in the shadows. "I am ready to spring my trap, if you are interested."

"You are my dearest friend Thomas, I will always deal with you personally. Where and when my pet?"

"There has been a change of plans Bambi, hold on, do I still call you that? Should I call you Duchess?" I asked, and she waved it off. "Alright, well... I got more than six for you."

"A few more isn't that big a deal... I know that look, how many are we talking about Thomas?"

"Show her Thorn," I directed.

"Yes Master," Thorn said and projected the images of all the targets in my plan.

"Damn Thomas," the demon whistled. "You have been busy. Let me have a look."

She touched each icon, one after the other and I saw her aura spike as she accessed the state of their soul or, so I assumed. I couldn't be sure but that was my take on what transpired. The more of the icons she touched the wider her smile. Finally, the last image was highlighted, and Bambi was practically giddy with hunger.

"Oh, Thomas I could kiss you," she replied as the hologram went dark. "I'll take them off your hands, all of them. What do you want?" She asked as I unzipped my jeans and freed my cocks. "Oh... OH well, how can I possibly refuse?"

She dropped to her knees and stroked one as she made love to the other. To call her enthusiastic was far short of how she went about pleasuring me. She was deepthroating me with ease and our eyes remained on each other as she knelt there. My groans echoed over the snowy grounds and across the neighborhood. I slid my fingers into the demon's hair and thrust my hips forward. As I fucked her throat she touched my thoughts and begged for my cocks into her pussy and ass.

'I want it so bad,' she sent. 'My poor pussy is drenched Thomas.'

"I know demon," I grunted between thrusts. "I want it too. I want to fuck you rotten and make you howl."

'Take me,' she whimpered. 'Fill me up.'

"Let me taste you first," I growled as I stepped back, lifted her off her feet, and inverted her. "You are soaked." I commented before I buried my face between her legs as she took me down her throat even though she was upside-down.

The standing sixty-nine was something I didn't do very often. I enjoyed it so much that my partners usually got dizzy from being upside-down for so long. The demon had no such issues. We could maintain this for as long as I wanted. I got a good grip on her and licked and lapped at her with gusto. She reciprocated and took both of my cocks down her throat leisurely. She alternated until I was ready to blow. While she stroked one cock she trapped the head of the other in her mouth. My cry echoed off the hills and we stood there silently waiting to see if any of the lights came on with the neighbors. None did so we continued, I flipped her right side up and slowly impaled the demon.

"So good," she whispered as her holes were filled. "I missed you Thomas."

"It's funny," I said as I began lifting and dropping her on my cocks. "The first time we did it you practically tortured me with sex. Now here we are fucking like old friends."

"UNNNN... odd isn't it," she purred. "Do you want to hurt me? Do you want to pound me into submission? Want to break me and make me beg?"

A strange dark tree appeared out of nowhere. Its bark seemed to soak up what little light there was as I slammed the demon's back up against it. Bambi let out a grunt as the wind was knocked out of her. I began thrusting into her and she squeezed her internal muscles around me.

"UNNN... UNNNN... UNNNN..." she panted as I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Thomas... Master..." Indigo's voice carried to my ears. "Oh, there you are... oh my... MMMMM... can I join in or is this an exclusive thing?"

"I... oh gods... so close... just a little..." Bambi whimpered just before she cried out as she climaxed.

"Damn demon, that was pretty intense," Indigo chuckled. "I got an idea. Pull out Master and let us take up a proper formation for you."

"Let me see what you got slut," I growled at Indigo.

The shifter whispered into the demon's ear and they both laughed. Bambi stood up, faced the tree, and bent over placing her palms against the trunk. Indigo stood next to the demon, pressed her side against the other, and then rolled so that they were back to back with the demon supporting the shifter. It was an impressive feat of strength and balance. Indigo brought her knees to her chest exposing her naughty bits.

"Come on Master, you have two tight little assholes ready for fucking."

"MMMMM, break us Thomas... if you can." The demoness challenged.

"Well, let's see here," I said as I lined up my lower cock. "One for you." I parked the upper head at Indigo's asshole. "And one for you... okay here... we... go..."

I pushed and watched as the demon took one in her butt and the shifter took the other in her backside. Double anal had become one of my favorites but this was unique. The strength required to support Indigo was quite impressive. I moved slowly and they both cried out as I filled them up. I would remember this little scenario for a long time to come. We were all moaning as I slowly picked up speed and force with each thrust of my hips. I glanced over to my neighbor and imagined the sleeping woman taking a cock up her ass. Thirty seconds later a light came on and I saw movement by the window. She was watching us but how well could she see us.

'...so good... feels so real...' she moaned as I touched my neighbor's thoughts.

'Take it you slut,' I sent silently. 'Beg me for it.'

'Faster... harder...' she gasped. 'Please fuck me.'

"Don't forget the others," Indigo urged. "All those sleeping ladies. I want to hear them moan in their dreams."

"OOH, me too," Bambi agreed. "Come on Thomas, make us 'all' feel it."

"Fine, so greedy," I gasped. "I won't last long... so much pleasure..."

"We don't care," the duo exclaimed as I pounded them harder still.

I did it more and more frequently. I tied into all those sleeping minds in the house. I let the pleasure filter in slowly, so I could keep them asleep. I let them feel what Indigo and Bambi were enjoying. It was a communal dream. They were all lounging around a pool lying on folding cots. They were on their bellies with a psychic clone of me behind them. I let them feel both cocks as I moved my hips. Some of them simply remained prone enjoying themselves while others raised their asses up and thrust back against me. My neighbor was pulled into the dream and fell asleep where she knelt by her window. I savored my time with her. She was a new addition to my dream harem.

"So, how is it?" I asked her.

"Good, so good," she purred. "Is this a dream?"

"Yes, just go with it. Tell me what you want."

"I just want to come. I want to feel you shoot inside of me." She begged.

"You got it... I am so close already..." I warned all of them.

"So are we!" A chorus replied.

I hammered them for all I was worth. The pleasure was overwhelming. I howled as my load hit the insides of the demon and the shifter. I ground against their asses as my load hit their depths. Indigo held me as I caught my breath. I was surprised that Bambi didn't complain or order Indigo off her back. She just stood there clinging to the strange tree. I pulled out slowly and watched Indigo roll off the demon's back.

"That was fucking amazing," I exclaimed. "Thank you, both of you."

"Oh no Master, thank you," Indigo said hugging me tight.

"I will add that one to my repertoire," Bambi declared as she stood up. "Of course, next time I'll be the one on top. I hate to bring it up but uh... back to business? I must return soon. What do you want Thomas?"

"This is going to sound stupid," I said but Bambi remained silent and waited. "I have all of this mystical knowledge in my head, but I don't have the necessary experience. I need a tutor."

"Practical," Bambi said as she leaned back and popped her back. "That's better, I know just the girl for you. She will want her own room, a key to come and go as she needs to, and a decent salary. I'll send her by. That set aside, where and when are you triggering this trap of yours?"

I gave her a quick breakdown of my plan. Bambi approved and vanished a moment later. I turned to Indigo and she flew into my arms. I glanced at the neighbor's house and smiled. Pleasant dreams I thought as I guided Indigo back inside.

Southern India, 19XX

The monsoon was in full force. A curtain of water covered the main entrance of Shiva's temple. I could almost believe the destroyer god was raging outside. A blinding blast of lightning tore the night and the deafening thunder that followed shook the temple's roof. My father was asleep and never stirred even after the apocalyptic shriek of sky fire and god voice. How could he just sleep through all of that?

"Thomas." Ratri whispered from the fire blazing in the middle of the chamber. "Warm yourself, it is not good to stare at the heart of the monsoon."

"Okay," I agreed reluctantly. "I don't know how he does it."

"Your father?" the gorgeous young Indian girl asked.

"Yeah, he can sleep through anything." I said sitting next to her.

"How is your training going?" Ratri asked changing the subject.

"Eh," I said, and she giggled. "My hand to hand goes better than expected. Of course, I spent time in China and learned a lot. My Chakra training, not so much."

"You are afraid to touch," she said giggling. "I think you don't like girls."

"I love the way a girl's skin feels..." I blurted out and we both blushed. "What I mean is..."

"It must just be me then," she said halting me in my tracks. "Am I ugly?"

"NO, no you are so damn beautiful," I admitted. "I am just afraid you'd..."

The kiss halted me and stole away my thoughts. Ratri sat in my lap facing me. I was only wearing a traditional loincloth while she wore a skirt and a pale blue blouse. She placed my hand on her arm. I ran my fingers up and down inspiring goosebumps and a soft moan.

"See, not so bad," she whimpered. "I won't bite. Now, I'm going to turn around. Touch my back and spine. Tell me what you feel."

"Uh huh," I whispered as she turned around and placed her ass on my groin. "Oh boy." She lifted her blouse up and off. "Here goes."

"Slow... take your time," she urged as her hips did leisurely circles.

Her skin was sweaty from the mix of the fire and the humidity. My hands roamed over her back starting at the top and going down slowly. My hands looked pale compared to her dark dusky flesh. My fingers brushed her side and she let out a guttural sound. I had just missed the side of her breast. Further down my fingers roamed even as her hips flared out and I caught sight of something at the base of her spine. I boldly pushed her forward a bit, so the firelight would eliminate the subtle depression in her skin.

"What are these," I asked tugging down the top of her skirt. "They look like, I don't know what they look like."

"Oh god Thomas," Ratri moaned. "So forceful... touch them... show me what you are looking at."

"Get on your hands and knees," I said. "That will make it easier."

"Of course... whatever you want," she purred obediently. "There you are... do you want me to remove my skirt?"

"No, I'll do it," I said oblivious to what I was saying. "That's better... oh god... you are..."

"Naked, yes Thomas I am not wearing anything underneath. Touch me... show me..."

I could smell her musk now. Ratri was soaked and it was all my fault. I touched the two spots and she whimpered. I lowered my mouth to her naked back and kissed those two spots and felt her shake beneath my proximity.

"Venus, those are my Dimples of Venus," she moaned. "Put your hand below there, yes right there... can you feel it? My energy is coiling there, my red chakra..."

"I feel something," I said after placing my hand where she directed.

"Good, now take off your loincloth," she urged. "So hard and ready, good, get behind me and slide it in slowly." Ratri ordered and I eagerly did as she asked. "UNNNNN... big and thick... all the way in and stop... don't move. I am going to shift and then we'll continue." We were both upright now with my cock buried deep inside of her. "Okay, now reach around and place your hand over my lower belly. That is my orange chakra, it is the healing point. Can you feel it?"

"Yes," I said the palm of my hand sweating now. "I can feel a heat."

"Good Thomas," she moaned. "Let's move up shall we. Next is yellow and it is over my belly button. That is my power, the core of transformation, can you feel it?"

"Something is pulsing," I whimpered as she began squeezing my cock with her internal muscles. "It feels bright like a small sun."

"Excellent," she growled. "Now, cup my breasts." She ordered. "MMMMM... green is the heart chakra and the seat of love." Ratri began moving her hips up and down just a little now.

"So firm and they fit my hands perfectly," I said about her breasts but continued. "Yellow and blue make green. It is a blending of power."

"You can pinch my nipples if you want." She said her voice quivering a bit. "You are a quick learner. Let us enjoy this for a bit before we move on."

She continued to squeeze me with her internal muscles even as she rose up and down languidly. I leaned closer and kissed the back and side of her neck. She clenched her pussy tight around me and stopped moving. I thought I had pissed her off, but I was wrong.

"Perfection," she gasped. "You found the blue chakra all on your own. The throat is the home of the voice and spiritual healing. What we say to others and how we say it can inspire, hurt, or even dominate. Focus your energy into your voice and speak to me. Let me feel the power of it."

"One moment," I said as I gathered my thoughts and pondered the right words. "Tell me what you want."

"Excellent, now pitch it down half an octave and mean it. Say it with power."

"Tell me what you want," I demanded with my voice a bit deeper and with more authority.

"I want you to make me cum." She said a moment later. "Dear me, I... you are quick. We have two more and then you can fuck me all you want." Ratri growled impatiently as she took one of my hands off her right breast and placed it on her forehead. "The third eye's color is violet and represent true perception or seeing things as they are. The last is the top of the head. It is called the crown chakra and its color is indigo. It connects us to the universe."

I took my hand from the top of her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair. I sensed that she wanted me to be rough. I placed my other hand on her shoulder and pushed her until she was on her hands and knees. I took over then. I began moving my hips and Ratri raised her hips until her head was pressed against the stone floor. I thrust faster but kept up a gentle amount of force. I could feel her hunger for more and I told her.

"You want more," I said just before swatting her ass cheek.

"Yes, I do," she admitted.

"Show me, show me how to make you happy," I said pitching my voice deep and with as much authority as I could manage.

"Perfect," she declared nearly climaxing. "Place your hand on my lower back. See red fire pulsing from your palm into my womb. Red energy is raw and sexual."

"Like this," I said settling my palm over her dimples of Venus. "Ok, here goes..."

Her body shook as her back arched and she screamed as she came. Her pussy squeezed me so tight I came at the same time. My sperm shot deep into the dusky skinned priestess. I looked around and damned if my dad wasn't still asleep. Ratri took me into her arms and held me tight. She told me I was her best student yet. If I remembered her lessons they would serve me well in life. We cuddled next to each other by the firepit. I lay on my back with my shirt as a pillow. She cuddled close and placed her head on my chest. The monsoon raged outside but despite that I drifted off into a deep dreamless sleep. I woke the next day and while it was brighter outside the storm raged unabated.

"You must be comfortable," dad said. "Not many feel okay sleeping naked under the gaze of Shiva. How do you feel?"

"Great," I said. "Where is she?"

"Where is who?" An elderly priestess of Shiva asked as she entered the main chamber.

"The girl, the priestess," I said covering my groin. "She taught me all about chakras last night. It was a rather intimate encounter."

"Son, did you fuck a priestess of the Destroyer?" Dad asked his posture and voice screaming intense concern.

"Well... you see..."

"No, he couldn't have," the old woman said. "I am the only priestess of Shiva here. What was her name?"

"When I first met her, she called herself Parvati, but later she said I could just call her Ratri." I admitted.

"Describe her," the old woman demanded.

"Well," I said remembering when I first stepped into the temple. "It was close to nightfall when we first got here yesterday." I recalled, and dad nodded. "She was wearing a purple dress and her face was covered. She had the most amazing eyes." I paused and tried to remember what happened next. "Let's see, dad started the fire and we fixed dinner. The storm got worse and after eating dad went to sleep. That is when Ratri returned from the back there. She came from the other entrance."