All Comments on 'Legacy of Faith Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT!

Loved it, keep-em coming! Can't wait for the next installment.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Good to see this story back, it seems to have been so long comming. Thanks & more please

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
It is worth the wait!!

Nicely done chapter. Smooth continuous character development. Thank you!!

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Keep Going

A very loving and warm story. It shows how it could be and should be. Great Characters and great development. As for suggestions, just keep writing. Thanks for sharing.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Loved it but what happened

to Mr. Jackson?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shame about the BDSM

I thought the first two chapters were great and I was really looking forward to the third. Maybe it's just me, but the introduction of BDSM spoiled it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for this story. I always enjoy your writing and hope there is a timely continuation.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinabout 14 years ago
Great chapter.

This was a great addition. It had been a while since I read the original two chapters so I had to go back and read them again first. There were a couple of minor typing mistakes but i forgot to note them and I don't feel like going back and looking for them. I look forward to the next chapter.

zinger6zinger6about 14 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoy all your stories and do hope that you continue with this one. So much more can happen. Thank you again.

db448db448about 14 years ago
Looking forward to more

I love the feeling of unconditional love and family in this story, and am looking forward to more. The only minor disappointment was not hearing more about nicks first time with Erynn, and it would be nice to hear more about the relationships of the mamas.

Duckydan49Duckydan49almost 14 years ago
Family

Scorpio44 & 44a,

I have read several of your stories and will continue to work at reading your library.

I'm always impressed on several levels...

1)The depth of thought that are in your stories.

2)The love of family

3)The diverse story lines. While lots are poly they come in all sizes and shapes. I guess like the real world.

Thanks, for sharing your creative thoughts with us. It certainly improves my life. I'm sure you are asked this question often but I haven't seen the answer so he goes. What is the mixture fact and creativity?

Thanks,

Ducky Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. MORE PLEASE!!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
You have your work cut out for you -

At this rate you will never be allowed to walk away from us - ROFL - someone will track you down.

We need more chapters for some of these stories and of course more stories.

I was a bit unsure about Lee but we need more there too - lol

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Great series

I am looking for and hoping you will grace us with another chapter or 2 here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

This series is so thoughtfully written. I am impressed with your careful consideration of complications arising from this lifestyle, and with the intelligence and wisdom you vest in your characters. This fantasy is one I want to live, though I doubt I'd have the wisdom to address the complications that your characters have.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I agree with Eagle14 and the other comments...

I do hope you will give us at least two more chapters of this interesting family. I could not do it but I admire the man in this story. Yes, I know it is fiction but I like to identify and compare myself with some of the protagonists.

chattykathy8883chattykathy8883about 12 years ago
Can't get enough of this story.

ONE HELL OF A STORY. I FELL IN LOVED WITH THE CHARACTERS OF THIS STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!!!!!! MORE CHAPTERS SOON PLEASE!!!!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Next????

Please continue. I echo previous commentor in that I look forward to what this cast of characters will do next as they explore their love and lives together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what happened to the story

what happened to the rest of the story? I have read this story many times,enjoyed it,many times. I don't understand why this story would be ,in part,deleted.

liketoread099liketoread099over 7 years ago

so what happened to mikes' second wife amy and there baby?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous