Legacy Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she looked down at my now extremely hard cock. I heard her mutter under her breath 'Dio mio, it is so big!' I had supposed that it must be, not because I had ever compared it to other men's, but that I often got the same compliment from other women.

She held it in her hand a marvelled at it for a short time, giving it a few experimental strokes up and down in her hand.

Then, rising on her haunches, high above me, she positioned it's head between her obscured flaps, and descended hard on me, with all her weight. I gritted my teeth at the sensation, no woman had ever been so forceful with me before. All had displayed much apprehension at my size and often would not let the entire length inside of them.

My Lady rode me hard though. Bucking so against me that it was all I could do to hold on, let alone thrust against her as she cam down. After a time she started to sweat. Beads dripped down the curve of her breast and mingled with my own. Her face was a mask of agonized ecstasy as her strong, hard, body pounded against my own.

I held on, not daring to break or orgasm, before she did, even though I felt the excitement well up inside of me. After an exciting age, I felt her contract and squeeze my cock with her pussy and then felt a burst of warm juice follow as her body racked, but did not slow.

I now let myself go. Deep inside of her, I squirted forth my seed. Hot juices mingled with hers and dripped out of her onto my balls. Still she didn't stop. She continued rising and falling on me with great abandon, and an almost animal instinct.

I fought to stay hard in her. It was a tough struggle, but I managed it and only when she let loose another, harder, longer orgasm, did she slow. She sat on me a short time and then leant forward on top of me. I raised my arms to caress her, as she did me, eventually rolling off me. Yet she still held me in her arms, as I did hers. We layed there, naked, on top of the sheets.

'Thank you,' she said. 'Few men have been able to please me to the extent you did tonight.'

'Madam, I did very little.'

'No, you did more than many have. Even my late husband could not do what you have done tonight. You are the man to teach my children. To turn them into adults.'

'M'lady, I would be honoured.'

'Good.'

'Only....'

'What is it?'

'Where would I spend the night.'

'You will go no where yet tonight. Not until I have finished with you.'

And with that, she rose on me again.

Chapter 3

She only pleasured herself with me once more that night and dismissed me, saying to sleep as long as I desired; that I would need my full strength for the next evening.

Rising at ten, I donned my clothes again and went looking for food. I went to the dining room and opened the door to the kitchen. As I did, I was stopped by the young girl who had served me the previous night. Small, blonde, and petit I guessed she must have come from the far north of the continent. Her skin was the colour of polished ivory, and eyes crystal blue. 'My Lord, forgive me, but you should not be here.' She said, breathlessly, blushing pink.

'Forgive me, I merely wanted something to eat...'

'I shall have something brought to you, please, sit down.' With that she turned to leave.

'Wait...' I called after her.

'My Lord?'

It was a short time before I found my tongue. 'What is your name?'

She curtsied. 'Mika-Anna' she replied.

I nodded and she left.

I sat at the dining room table for a short time before she entered again with silverware. We said nothing to each other as she laid my place.

She left again, but presently returned with a platter of eggs with bacon and olives, some hash browned potatoes in olive oil, and orange juice.

I served myself as she stood to my side, against the wall. I ate in silence for a time and then looked at her.

When I did not say anything, she started to become alarmed. 'Forgive me,' I said, 'But I am not used to being waited on. Will you not sit with me?'

Her eyes widened. 'No, my lord,' she exclaimed in dread, 'If I was to be found...'

'Never mind then.' I said quickly. I took a sip of the juice. It was so sweet and tangy, I could only take a little of it at a time. I had been accustomed to warm milk at breakfast times. 'Well, I know your name, so where are you from. Not around here?'

'No my Lord, I was born in Finland but my family moved south when I was young.'

'Quite far south. How old are you?'

'Nineteen.' Several years younger then myself.

'Well, Mika-Anna from Finland, I thank you for my meal. It was delicious.'

She curtsied again and started clearing away the dishes. As she leaned close to me, I could smell that she too was wearing perfume. Hers was more subtler and sweeter than the Countess' however.

'Do all the girls smell as nice as you in Finland?' I asked, as her ear came close to my mouth.

'I know not, my Lord.' 'Perhaps just the pretty ones, then.'

She straightened and I saw her start to blush again as she hurried out of the room with the last of my dishes. She didn't come back.

I rose and went back to my chambers. Iago was there and informed me that my company was expected at dinner that evening. Until then, I was free to explore the grounds, which I did.

The gardens were amazing. There were trees, bushes, and flowers of every type and description. There were large fountains, tiny arbours covered with grape vines, and a labyrinth made out of hedges. The trees bore fruit like lemons, oranges, and plumbs. Every plant was lush and green.

I wandered around in this wonderland until dusk, when I headed back to the mansion. I cleaned myself with the small basin in my room, and waited to be summoned for dinner.

Iago fetched me and led me into a large dining room I hadn't seen before. To my alarm, though I should have expected it, I realized I was not the only person there. The Countess was there, of course, but also present were her four children.

'Ah, Diego, thank you for joining us. Take a seat.' The Countess said as I entered. She motioned me into the at her left.

'Allow me to make introductions. Sitting across from you is my eldest, my daughter Julita.' I nodded a greeting to her, and she me.

'On her right is the second eldest, her sister, Maria. That is my son, Alejandro, at the head of the table. To your left is Lolita, the youngest.' I greeted them all.

'Children, this is your new tutor, Don Diego Martinez.'

'Another one?' the youngest whined.

'Silence. That was not an invitation to respond.'

'With respect,' the son replied, he looked under twenty 'what is he to teach us?'

'That will be revealed soon enough. It should not have to be said, however, that you will give him all the respect due to his position. He is here on my authority and will respond to my wishes. When you encounter him, and he gives you an order, remember that it comes from me, and obey it.'

'Yes, Ma'am.' the children chorused. We ate in silence for the remainder of the meal.

Chapter Four 'You will make love to Julita tonight.' The Countess announced. The children had been dismissed and the table cleared away.

'Yes'm.' I replied.

'She is a virgin, as are they all. She, however, is prone to self-pleasuring and does not know what a man can give her. She will resist you, so I command you to take her roughly. But ply your touch so that you might win her over. Treat her hard, but leave no marks on her, it is unbecoming.

'Iago will lead her to her chambers. Sleep with her the night if she wishes, but leave if you think she desires you to.'

She rose, as did I, thinking to leave, but she bade me stand still. There were no servants left in the room and she proceed to lock both doors before coming to join me on my side of the table.

'I wish you to take me now. Quickly, and roughly.' She announced, and put her arms on the table, supporting her weight. She bent over and I went around behind her.

I heaved her skirt up over her drawers and started to unbutton myself. I kick her legs apart with my feet, violently. She lost her balance so I grabbed her roughly around the hips and pulled her into me. I am not hard yet, so I grab her pussy and start to squeeze it. She sucks a deep breath in through her teeth and I know she's enjoying it. She likes being dealt with roughly in sex as roughly as she deals roughly with others in life.

I stick two fingers in her opening and start to move them in and out. She becomes moist, slick, and I decide to add another, and then a thumb.

'Now! Enter me now!' She yells in a harsh whisper, and I do. I push myself up to the hilt, balls squeezing on her soft flesh. 'Yes,' she groans, 'yes!'

I move in and out violently, grabbing her hips for support, spreading her legs even further, and pushing deeper. She likes the sensation this gives. I stick my hand inside her corset, not being able to unfasten it, and find her nipples, gripping them. Her hand goes down to my balls and she starts squeezing them, rubbing them with her slick juices.

'Come in me,' she urges, 'come in me now!' I place my hands back at her hips and move at double time now. I move up and down her raw pussy. It squeezes me, milking me. I start to come. I feel my warm seed spreading inside of her. With this sensation, she releases her own juice and arches her back. She gives a deep moan, as do I, as her pussy tightens on me.

After slowing, and eventually pulling out of her, she pulls her knickers back up over her wet, dripping, fanny.

'Good, very good. Now, go make love to my daughter.'

I went to my chambers and awaited Iago. He came, after a fashion, and led me down the hallway upon which my room was situated. He led me to a door and left me. I stood for a short while, and then rapped loudly on the door. 'Enter,' came the reply, in a tone similar to that of the Countess'.

The room was similar to mine, except more lived in, more stylish. It was light by several lamps in various corners.

'My mother sent you?' the young countess asked.

'Yes, ma'am.'

'What business do you have at this hour? Lessons are to take place in the mornings.'

'Forgive me, ma'am, but I thought you were aware...'

'Aware of what?' I took her in fully. She was cast of the same mould as the countess, but younger, softer, with more in the bust, and wide, generous hips. Her nightdress did little to hide or obscure these features. Her arms though, were bare, lithe and slender, her waist, tight. She stood as if one used to being obeyed, the tilt of her head defiant.

'Forgive me,' I burbled, 'But I am to teach you... how to love.'

She was slightly fazed by my reply, 'Are you?'

'Yes, ma'am.'

Her faced reddened, through embarrassment or anger, I know not what; her next words gave no indication. 'Well, I shouldn't be surprised. Mother always treats us outrageously. I have no need of you, you may leave.'

With that she made a dismissing gesture with her hand.

I did not budge.

'What did I tell you? Be off!' Her face became darker.

'Beg pardon, ma'am, but I can't,' I replied.

'Can't?' She gesticulated angrily. 'Who are you to refuse me?'

'I am here on your mother's orders.'

'Well you can leave on mine.' With that and a toss of her head, she spun on her heel and went towards her bed.

I saw my moment and knew I had to act quickly. I saw a silk scarf on the dresser and grabbed it. I swooped in from behind her and grabbed her with one arm around her mid-section. Startled, she opened her mouth to cry, but I stuffed the scarf into it, stifling it. She sputtered and flailed her arms uselessly. It was the work of a moment to grab her arms behind her.

I manoeuvered her over to her bed and laid her down on it frontwise. She growled maliciously as my groin pressed into her soft rump. I raised her arms above her head and, holding her two hands in my one, turned her over to face me.

There was no fear in her eyes, only black, animal hatred. Her legs started kicking so I straddled her, sitting down on her belly. This done, and now very short of breath, all she could do was to stare at me in anger, panting in rage.

It is not pleasurable for me to be rough with a woman, and I found no arousal in it now. If I was to continue with her, and begin her lessons, I would have to change my tack.

Still using one hand to bind her wrists together, I employed the other in undoing her nightgown string, that which bound her breasts together. Her chest was heaving as I parted the cloth and saw the two round breasts in full, and brown nipples which were identical to her mothers.

She was breathing deeply through her nose, making her brown breasts roll like the ocean waves. I separated her arms and brought them to her side. This allowed me to slide down and bend over her chest.

I brought my lips to one of the nipples and pressed them there briefly, then removed them. I heard a sharp intake of air through her nostrils, and her breathing stop momentarily. I knew now that she would be mine willingly.

Still I held her though. The art of loving a woman is knowing how to build tension, and this is what I did.

She was breathing shallowly as I kissed her nipple again, then moved on to the other. This one I licked. I could feel it getting hard as I did so. I took it into my mouth and sucked it while working at it with my tongue. She gave a muffled cry and resumed heaving of her chest. I gave her other nipple a good hard suck as well. They were both now hard and puffy.

I drew her arms above her head again and reached my other hand beneath the skirt of her dressing gown. I found her warm softness expertly and started rubbing it. It was naked and hairy and twitched as I stroked it, though she did not struggle much.

I felt it become wet and decided at this point that it was right to release her, and so, using my free, slightly sticky hand, I took the silk cloth from out of her mouth.

She did not cry out or bite at me, but looked at me in fascination, as if I were Jove himself.

I bent forward and took her soft, full, young lips onto mine and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss twice as passionately if only a little inexpertly.

I pulled away and, slowly, released my grip of her arms. She lie there a moment beneath me, her brown flesh warm in the lamp's orange glow, her lips glistening. She lie there a moment, and then clasp her arms around me and plunged onto my lips once more. I had tamed the wild filly.

Her bare arms clasped around me, squeezing her breasts into my chest. I kissed her, and she me for a long time. She drank from my lips as if unquenchably thirsted. She became more bold with her tongue but eventually pulled away from me.

We looked at each other, the look in her eyes telling me she wanted me badly. She was blushing now from excitement, and pushed me back to lie on her bed. I lay there, submissive, as she sat up and straddled me. She placed a forceful hand on my chest to indicate that she would be the one in control now.

I was happy to let her do so, and lay back as she gathered her skirt about her and hitched it up over her legs slowly. I gazed lasciviously at her strong legs as they were revealed to me, then at the pubic mound as she raised the cloth above her belly. Arching her back, she hoisted her nightdress over her head. She was now completely naked.

And still she sat, looking down at me, as if appraising me, not unlike her mother had done. She started undressing me and I let her, moving only to let her peel off my coat and shirt, and to kick off my shoes. Her hands then moved to my trousers, and she started to undo them. She did each fastening slowly and then reached down and brought me out.

I was swollen, but had not yet reached my full length. She looked at it expressionlessly as she moved it around in her hands, rubbing it, massaging it, getting a feel for it. I became bigger now, and harder.

After a short time of playing with me, she rose and swung her legs off the bed. I raised myself on my elbows as she helped me off with my trousers and undergarments. She then gave a sly smile and sat on top of me again, my cock before her once more.

She squeezed me and rubbed me some more. The clear liquid came from the tip and coated it. Once I had become completely hard, she raised herself up to stand on her knees over me. Sensing what was coming, I lay back down. I watched her hands move to her soft mound and start to rub it in circles. She darted her finger in and out a couple times, bringing some of her own juices out as well and rubbing those into her.

Then she took me in hand once more and, guiding me, lowered her pussy lips down to the tip of my cock's head, in the same manner as her mother had done. She looked at me warily and I gave her an encouraging smile, placing my hands on her bare legs. She was panting heavily again as she lowered herself further.

I felt it penetrate between her slick, hot lips. Even with our mingled juices the fit was very tight. She had never had a man before and let out a moan of painful pleasure as I tore her innocence. Rigidly, she rose and fell on me again, and again each time becoming quicker and wilder.

It didn't take her long to reach her peak of excitement. Just as I sensed her orgasm, I came myself. I spewed warm liquid into her, which made her gasp in surprise.

She impaled herself on me once more, shuddering, cumming. Her juices dripped and mingled with mine. She was sore and sensitive from her first time and so rolled over and pulled out of me, sucking air through her teeth. She was hot, but shivering, and so I wrapped her and myself in a blanket. She didn't say a word, but shortly fell asleep in my arms.

I woke before she did, but held her until she opened her eyes.

To Be Continued...

12