All Comments on 'Legal Misunderstanding'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

What a loving and tender tale. Isn't true love wonderful? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was WEIRD!

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 1 year ago

LOL.... Great humour....

Loved it...

5 stars Cagivagurl

ApathyIncApathyIncover 1 year ago

Loved it! Was not expecting that with the numbers. Couldn't figure them out before the reveal. She made her own bed but I still feel kinda sad for her cause that's a shitty future. That poor kid too... Oh well. 5*

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Having a gang bang at a refugee camp and she wonders why hubby doesn't love her anymore. LOL Great writing, Great Story. 5 stars for writer. Thanks for the effort!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh that’s different, a real change but good, I like the way you wrote this in a deadpan way, brilliant.

DreddrasDreddrasover 1 year ago

Really, really enjoyed this exchange at the end:

"Tom?"

"Yes?"

"You know what's weird? Somehow I've always loved you."

"You're right."

"What?"

"That's weird."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Well-written, wry and drily humorous. A great little read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fun story, but not even a little real

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His fifth anniversary so leap years are inconsequential. The story did not ring my bell. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. I know that the wife, took things to the extreme. This is not normal, or even common behavior. However, ALL women, regardless if you are married to them or not, will try to get what they can out of you, and control you. It could be something as harmless as being asked by a stranger, to get something off the top shelf of the supermarket for her. OR, if you are married, maybe once you got in an argument about something she wanted to do, and she withheld sex. And you decided to give in to her to keep the peace, ( or piece) , she noted that, and decided to use it in future confrontations. One of my favorite examples, was my wife’s co- workers. We went out with them, for dinner, and drinks. Once THEY figured out what I did for a living, I was getting requests from my wife, to work on their Heat/AC for free. You would going they were grateful, but to them it was an expectation. I was a man that had a skill, and they had no problem, taking advantage of that. I finally put my foot down, and told my wife I refused to do this. The point I am making is this- Don’t ever allow a woman, to think you are a pushover. Don’t ever allow her, to take advantage of you. You might think, it’s just a minor thing, but trust me, every interaction you have, will be a jockeying for position, and control.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

Anon below/above is quite right. When it comes to money, divorce lawyers of both genders are agreeable that women are more scheming than the FBI and CIA when it's divorce on the line.

Hilarious story and good ending. Though IDK, maybe he should've been firmer and not too much of a pushover, because that would mean she'd figure out he would break his back for her. But it's just a story and a very OG idea. good work.a

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

Very fun to read! Thx!

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

That was a Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Over the top in the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Different but pretty good. I would have liked to see the bitch suffer more. Always good to see that nice guys don't always finish last.

moultonknobmoultonknob9 months ago

What a load of bollocks

Helen1899Helen18999 months ago

Different, deserves 4* for imagination.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Re: "Using her" - While it's not stated explicitly, I believe that if she stayed a true loving wife, he would have at least given her a nice settlement, maybe the five million she thought she'd get if they divorced.

\

I know it's needed for the story, but why did believing that she was "safe" from divorce cause her to turn into a bitch?

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Good story. Thanks.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0476 months ago

I laughed so hard at the expectation that she would be forgiven for pleading and suddenly being a demanding bitch when she thought it would suit her. Typical woman!

Great second read of this, pretty sure I've commented earlier but can't remember.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hehe definitely unique.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos6 months ago

This isn't really a "BTB" story, it's more just karma. I do think that Anna should have been a bit more... I don't know, relatively distraught over finding out she's going to be the penniless single mother of a baby with an unknown father than just "I see." It was a bit weird man.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Fun story, but I'll offer a different ending...

After her bastard kid was born, Tom spent some of his money setting her up as an unfit mother. Anna wept and screeched when child services took her daughter. Then two days later three men showed up at her dingy apartment and used her as their fuck toy for a couple of hours before kidnapping her over the boarder into Mexico where they sold her to a Tijuana whore house. She cried and begged more but to no avail. She realized the rest of her short life would be as a cheap skank whore. The icing on the cake was a note from Tom. "Anna, you stupid whore cunt, Now you get to feel some real pain. I set all this up using some of my $ to give you what you deserve. Please know before the STDs get you, Lilly and I are going to adopt your brat and make sure she never hears your name or knows you were ever alive." Tom

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

First, the tags are invalid. There’s no revenge in this story, and the Bitch wasn’t Burned. Divorce is the MINIMUM consequence of her actions, and her not knowing that she wasn’t going to get any more money isn’t punishment.

/

Also, he’s a fool for putting up with all of her behavior. The will stated that he had to be legally married. It didn’t state anything about what condition the wife had to be in.

/

She could have been “mugged” every time she went outside. Even a stupid bitch would eventually learn to just stay home. She could have “fallen down the stairs”. Psychological terror campaign to drive her insane.

/

All she had to be was alive, and still his wife. It’s amazing how much punishment a human body can take and still live!

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous