All Comments on 'Legal Misunderstanding'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Seriously Loving that German Law Right Bout' Now

My long cherished dream of stealing Steffi Graff from Andre Agassi has taken a metaphorical body blow in terms of monetary motivation though. No gain w/o some loss as they say. Loved the dry humor. Undecided about score though . But right about now I'm thinking wistfully about German cuisine sampled at last visit.Yum.

KrvnikKrvnikover 8 years ago
Huh

That was not what I expected. Good job, 5 stars!

Love the dig about the 'refugees' too.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

You knew something was up when he took her philandering with just a minor annoyance. Now she has nothing and no one, oh I'm sorry, she'll have a bastard child soon. Fucking cunt. Our hero, however, will have the life he wants with a woman who appreciates him. Oh well. Shouldn't have cheated.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Btw,

Anyone else think of Lena Dunham if this story goes to screenplay and casting ? No dig at her. She's very talented and up to physical dimensions that role would entail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bahahahahahaha!

enough said ! lol chuckle chuckle chuckle ! Frontlinecuckster , Swingerjoe , Bonnie/Vestie are needing strong antacids right now! this is simply great ! 5*'s

Cpprcrk

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story...

A good story that from the beginning we knew had to have some catch...I just don't understand why she was so distressed...She only had to go living as she had lived all the time: she would be a whore!!! The only problem was maybe no man would pay to fuck her...Until then she was the one paying...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem?

The actions of the wife were so extreme that it lost credibity. It was a farce.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Best of 2016

So far..... 5 & FAV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Well written and very creative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too cut and dry

More like a reading of the facts than the telling of a story. And I have to wonder about the legal aspects. Seems that the Courts might award her some substantial amounts of money regardless of her faithlessness. Not a good read.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Nicely written, but....

...the legal aspects you´ve mentioned don´t cut. Since the 1970´s, german law strictly constitutes "no fault" divorces. His wife could have fucked her boyfriends in court without jeopardizing her alimony, due to their marriage having lastet longer than three years and so not concidered a "short" marriage. No prenup? Since the money has been "his" money before their marriage, it would have become community property without prenup (in German: Gütertrennung). All interest gained by 100 mio. in 5 years (25 mios at just 5% "Zugewinn" ) would be community property in any case, needed to be shared equally. Last not least: He knew of her constant cheating. His lack of proper reaction would be concidered as permission (not relevant, though, as only the fact that he didn´t want to continue this marriage really matters).

Nevertheless: Nice little story...

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
too obvious

1826/365 = 5years plus 1 day for a leap year.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry

but that´s not correct.

In Germany the wealth one spouse had before the marriage is subtracted from the amount that´s divided at a divorce. I´ve seen that recently in a divorce after more than 30 years of marriage. There was no "Gütertrennung", still the money never became community property.

The question of alimony is more tricky. A blatant disrespect can cause alimony to be reduced or forfeited. His "acceptance" might be a point for her if she can prove it, but her pregancy would kill her demand. It´s depending on the judge, I think.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years agoAuthor

By the way, EgoTrixi, this is the same misunderstanding Anna had. It´s actually not uncommon here, which was the idea behind the story.

It´s explained quite nicely here:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zugewinngemeinschaft

The word "Zugewinngemeinschaft" alone explains it quite accurately. "Zugewinn" can be translated as "added value", "gemeinschaft" as community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

Fun little fantasy for the closet crowd, but the ridiculousness of the behavior is topped only by the wrongness of the interpretation of the law.

Author might be a career choice, lawyer not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

People need to enjoy the story for what it is and not worry about what happens in real life divorces. 5 stars! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I get the joke. Its just not that clever or humorous.

He used her from the beginning, and from the beginning knew that she was an intellectual light weight. He probably would have cut her loose anyway, but hopefully with enough money to survive without him. He used her cruel cheating as the excuse to leave her penniless, and who can say she deserves any better treatment?

I think he and the new wife might consider keeping her on as a housekeeper, if she's got enough brains to manage that. He ate her shit for 3 years? He should allow her room and board, and maybe a small stipend, for 3 years, after which he agrees to pay her $300,000 dollars. The deal is she has to live just like she thought she was making him live for the past 3 years, no sex and no dating. I don't think he should try to emulate the humiliation, since that would only drag him down to her level of cruelty and inhumanity. But if she can hang on to a sexless loveless relationship for three years, he can afford to throw her a $300K bone at the end of it. My guess is she won't last 3 months without cock, and then he'll be done with her.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
a reminder

A reminder that there is very good reason the Germans are thought to be cold-blooded people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

Not very interesting. A gimmick story. Stev2244 give you 2*s.

Husband is shallow undeveloped character. Wife is a cartoon villain. At the end of this ,who cares?!

Maybe it's better in the original German.

AMerryman

robnilrobnilover 8 years ago
liked it

gave it a 5. fun little story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@Anonymous 02/09/16

re:

I get the joke.

He probably would have cut her loose anyway

But would he have dumped her?

He didn't have anything against either her or being married to her for the first two years, in fact he says it was 'pure bliss'.

Having nothing against being with her, and much in favor of it why wouldn't he keep her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different

Definitely different from you usual stories but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Sure, it was sort of over the top and not the most realistic, but I enjoyed the humor. It was a fine example of BTB not needing violence to be completely satisfying, to those that always claim it's about violence.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok story

These type of stories depend on a clever but unexpected twist at the end to be successful. This was as unpredictable as a Bronco superbowl victory so I gave it only 3*. Yes, after seeing that defense tear up the NE cheaters l knew they would win.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Not much to like here

Wife is an obvious piece of shit. I cannot even imagine how he could have been attracted in the first place. Though she seems to act as if she is doing it for him.

What kind of greed let him marry a woman he did not love so he could steal a few years of her life before dumping her? If you plan to screw someone, it is probably easier if you can pick someone who deserves it ahead of time.

The only just ending I can come up with is for the wife of one of those lovers to show up and end them both.

Shallow characters and a sick plot. Not your best work at all.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
Are you serious?

lol you really suprised me here. I thought for sure she'd have him sucking her black lovers dick to get it ready for her based on the way your other stories turned out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
could have been likable

If he hadnt fully intended to fuck her over in a divorce well before she turned into the whore from hell.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
nothing in the story supports that

There is nothing in the story to support the idea that he planned to dump her in the beginning.

However there is much to show that if she had continued to be the wife she had been during the first two years, then after the end of the five years she would still be married to a now very wealthy man.

"Our marriage had been completely different in the beginning. We were so much in love, we had so much fun. It was perfect. I still got warm feelings when I remembered that time."

"I really liked you and I was combining business with pleasure. The first 2 years were pure bliss."

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Well...

JPB wrote something similar,and there've been a few where the husband agreed to marry in exchange for money later. One I recall was quite good where the woman had a thing for a worthless black guy, and there was some kind of contentious trusteeship wherein she needed a real husband to keep the buzzards at bay. In the end the bought husband and the licentious wife did fall in love, while worthless black guy had fallen in with the buzzards.

Your story didn't rise to those two, but I gave you a five anyway. I enjoyed the introduction of German domestic law. I suppose it's true.

Jedd Clampett

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Thanks for the explanation, stev2244...

...but I´m afraid that a marriage of 30 yrs. and more cannot be compared here - laws have changed quite a bit since then. It is in fact a bit complicated because german couples have the possibility to regulate alsmost anything per contracts. No such thing as a prenup would be needed if each partner would automatically keep his brought-in wealth..As I am a lawyer in Germany myself I am pretty sure of what I´ve said. (check out "Gütertrennung" and "Zugewinnausgleich") On the other hand no lawyer knows all about everything (though no one would admitt it, lol). Let´s just be content and happy about a nice little story. Perhaps in your next one you could put in a little more character developement? I´d find it very useful.

rnebularrnebularover 8 years ago
Took it for what it's worth

This was funny, a bit sadistic but funny regardless. Thanks for the laugh.

Daniel32Daniel32over 8 years ago
@anon Mixed sand-people??? *****

Deport them all back to Tatooine! haha!

Liked this story. The dry humor kept it from turning into just another btb or cuck story. Thx for the laughs!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different

A very odd story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like wifey's line near the end....

....it was weird.

While you seemed to have worked very hard to clean up any features of your native language (is it safe to assume it's German?), there was still quite a bit of leakage, albeit more subtle than in other offerings.

The good news? You've improved!

But there is still room to improve further. I hope you will continue to work on certain verb forms, colloquialisms and person/POV features that linger as oddities in the text.

And I agree. Uncle albert's last joke was the cruelest.

The best answer, having endured the horrors of the last 5 years,centered into as a matter of financial necessity, rather than love, now he can move on and live as happy and fulfilling a life as he can imagine. And if he were a real person, I would hope he would.

Thank you.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Goofy Story****

But a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not up to your usual standard 3*

Sad but not very humorous and a little obvious, maybe the next one... keep on writing...

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
funny

You said up front it could have been in humor, and annon complains it was a farce

"A farce is a literary genre and the type of a comedy that makes the use of highly exaggerated and funny situations aimed at entertaining the audience. Farce is also a subcategory of dramatic comedy that is different from other forms of comedy, as it only aims at making the audience laugh."

Correctly advertised. I thought it was pretty funny!

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Humor

Is this a kind of German humor? If so I may have to invest more time into German humor. I enjoyed it and having an uncle with black humor? That's really funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an entertaining little story

I didn't figure the numbers out until near the end - although I hadn't tried very hard. I enjoyed the justice.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
What utter bull

Unbelievable characters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"I've come home, willing to change our marriage for the better." - Even THEN, she wasn't going to be a proper wife.

And what does his "cheating" matter? She's already pretty much declared an open marriage!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Also Read It Again

Gives you a certain sense of satisfaction that a worthless whore cunt wife ends up with nothing except a bastard kid and no chance of finding the sperm donor. With any luck she lives in extreme pain and anguish, of course after giving the child up to worthy parents. I hate miserable cheating cunts.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
JOKES, GIGGLES AND GAGS

and the last gigglers looks to be the winner, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Shallow and Empty

Might actually have been better to take $5mil and make do.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

only a willing and wanna be cuck could write his auto bio for public viewing.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Five Stars

Quite an enjoyable read. He wanted the full ten million and got it. Good for him!!

Thanks for sharing your story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
OK

this one didn't suck in the end. Four stars. Now she has to watch from afar as another lady lives the good life that could have been hers. The burn that never ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can see the idea of the plot, . . .

but I think the sit and wait option has little real substance. I guess you overplayed the anxiety and remorse of the husband. He just used Anna to get his uncle's money. Since he wasn't really devoted to her and invested in their marriage, why would he care who she fucks around with? Turning Anna into a cruel cheating monster didn't fit his plan to just use her. Unless we introduce a Martian Slut Ray plot device, he married an evil shallow soulless woman, so what did he expect? The first two years of wedded bliss does not jibe with the last 3 years of wedded torture.

Kind of humorous, and maybe some karmic justice. But too absurd to be a really classy story. More of a cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best way to drop a dime on a bitch, indeed!

As a paralegal? I love this story- to legally drop a dime on the bitch. I'd pay $5 to see the look on her face as she realizes she fucked herself out of $55 million. ($5 million to start, then 1/2 of "North of $100 million"). I'm sure there's a bit of a sequel in there somewhere- where's she's in a bar, drinking hard pop to the point where everything is doubled and this occurs to her. Then a rich guy shows up, show's interest- and she pukes all over him. The next morning she realizes she's screwed up TWICE to make it a nice even BURN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Divorce settlements

I don't know about Germany but in the United States. Inheritances aren't considered community property. Wealth before marriage if not comingle also doesn't count. It doesn't appear if there was comingling. Generally If one person such as the husband is responsible for the bulk of the wealth and it's really huge like in this story, then the wife wouldn't get a fifty/ fifty split. There probably are community assets like the house and furniture. Also she's entitled to all personal possessions even if they were a gift. It was a cute story.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoalmost 6 years ago
Burn Bitch Burn!

You had your fun and you've paid for it by losing a good life. I went through hell and will be rewarded by a good life.

That is justice for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
interesting

As much as I despise messing with the "proverbial head" of the reader, this case was an interesting read. The people have an option to commit to each other and make something of their time together, but they waste it. What could have been accomplished with some credence - a friendship of sorts, gets written as a cuckold adventure. It's sad.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
You Know

Read it again. If she didn't decide to be a cheating wife and stayed faithful, after five years he might have stayed with her. But, alas, it was not to be. Stupid bitch.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Tiasty

Best I ain't really a cuck revenge I've read in a while . No violence either. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Clever

Clever, well-written and surprisingly not predictable.

LA

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
How the hell did I miss this classic piece of Literotica writing?

First rate plot, good writing, a less than loving loving wife, plus a lesson in the operation of the German legal system!

An outstanding story.

davwoodavwooover 5 years ago
Good read 5*

I figured out pretty quickly that there must be a will or a trust document in his favour. 1826 / 365 = 5 years. Pitty he didn’t abduct her to a Mexican brothel - she would have liked it there.

PoojasoftPoojasoftover 5 years ago
Most Realistic

This is one of the most realistic cuckolding story. It has rationalized why a husband tolerate the shit of married life. Excellent Plot...though it could have used more of figurative language to blend sensuality.

Thanks for the story

crimsonlashercrimsonlasherover 5 years ago
Awsome

So twisted on both sides but the cheater play the game and finaly lost more then she ever thought haha dam gold dugger only started to feel bad after she learned about the money and whats more funny is that she wont het anything legally from it she should be glad she got the 2000 and her SUV.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Number

365 X 5 =1825. So I think you needed to add two days and not one in case leap year was the first or second of the five years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

What a great twist at the end. I don’t, as a rule, read “cuckold” stories but the author’s intro to this story intrigued me. I still almost bailed after the first ten or twelve paragraphs. I thought, if my wife talked to me that way she would have to call 911 herself after she came to. That is, if she could talk with a broken jaw and a broken nose. And after I got out of jail round two would start. And it would make round one seem like a hangnail. Even with a hundred million dollars at stake I don’t know if I could put up with that kind of disrespect. But, as the author said, this story was all fiction and satire. Good stuff.

breville1breville1over 5 years ago
Awesome story!

You never know what you've got until it gone....

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read again

I had forgotten how funny this was. Classic vervrenne die hundin.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
Good writing 5*

I guess pretty much every one has their price. ( figures...wow! Don't know what I'd do with all those bucks...Yes I do or at least some of it. I'd buy a Twin Otter 300 series and an aerospaceial Lama. Great helicopter and very smooth to fly. The rest..meh

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Another side of Stev2244

Most of this author’s early offerings are RAAC stories some of which are extreme examples.

In this story he shows a different face. A cold, calculating self centered man and a buffoonish woman. Both had the opportunity to make the marriage work but neither had the character to try.

When she learns of his wealth and begins to change all he had to do was to explain the legal realities to her. Even with her limited intelligence she would understand her vulnerable position and change her ways. Conversely, she must have been aware that an intelligent, educated man with good lawyers could conspire to destroy her.

But in typical stev2244 fashion the story proceeds to the extreme making any hope of an amicable divorce impossible.

So stev2244 shows us his BTB side.

Unfortunately the characters are one dimensional and the story lacks context.

As soon as the subtractions appear, the reader is aware that the day of reckoning is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun story

You could have played it up a lot more, the mistreating of Tom that is. Anyway it was fun.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Loejtc, I think your perspective is a little skewed.

Once she got wind of the money, she started to cheat.

That makes her a cheap gold-digging slut, not worth fighting for.

Once that became the reality, ANY sane human being would do whatever they could, to get themselves free of the situation with the smallest amount of damage.

It just so happens to be that the protagonist in this one found himself in a highly unusual situation where he actually held all the cards.

Only an idiot would tip their hand and give her wriggle room.

The whole situation revolved around a true narcissist, who was unrepentant and cruel, who freely admitted she revelled in the humiliation and power she thought she alone held. This revealed her true personality, and her true worth.

Every man who has found themselves victim of an unfeeling wench could only dream they had a path ahead like this character had.

Oh... and in any situation like this, we Should BTB and do it as best we can. Why shouldn't we? It's called a balancing of scales.

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
German Law

I know in the US we believe the wife gets 50% and other payments, most of the time. TV, both the news and fiction, tells us so. Wouldn't Germans similarly be inundated with divorce information making them better informed than this wife. She seems to think her GERMAN marriage is governed by foreign divorce laws.

jezzazjezzazabout 4 years ago

I so love this story. It’s a very unlikely situation, but it doesn’t matter because it’s told with such style.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpabout 4 years ago
God I love this story

And that folks, is how you burn a wife like Anna

Top marks

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Samsungdfp is right...

BTB!!!!

Welsh_GentWelsh_Gentalmost 4 years ago
Soccer?

If the story is set in Germany, then why is an American reference used as in Soccer! Surely it would be football or Fußball!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Play the hand you are dealt.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a Whore

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago

Fredrick will be proud

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
I Hope

I hope this wasn’t your best effort at writing a story, if it was, I’m afraid I won’t be reading any more⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Welsh_Gent

Soccer is the english word for the German "Fussball".

Football in England is a different sport than Football in the US. There is actually no german Word for the US "Football".

Whereas "Football" hasn't a unique meaning "soccer" has.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

This is one of the best “oops” revenge stories in LW. Dumb blonde.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

"You know what's weird? Somehow I've always loved you."

"Tell you what... Here's another 50... Buy yourself a good dictionary. You clearly mistook the word 'love' for something else."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too bad she didn't die an unmerciful death. Sympathy? It's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. Too bad she didn't get slowly crushed in a garbage truck, because that's what she is

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

what a stupid story - 1 for this one as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING STORY !!!!!! 5 STARS

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Stupid fucking cheating cunt. Well, she earned what she got. Nothing.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Satire in this category is much needed considering how seriously it often takes itself. That was a great read, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Noice

FreakpowerFreakpowerabout 2 years ago

I'm now curious. Which one won, Borussia or Bayern?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

😂😂😂I liked this story.. this is the only time you should keep a slut around.. when $100 million is at stake. But see, he wasn't STILL sticking his dick in that swamp she called a pussy. He found a cleaner, tighter disease free pussy. That's how you're suppose to do it. I hate in these stories when the man knows he's dealing with a certied cum slut, but still insist risking diseases by sticking their dicks in the pussy of doom(JPB cough)... and in those stories the circumstances didn't involve losing out of $100 million dollars. The cucks just stay, just to stay. I liked this story cause he knew he was dealing with a slut, he knew he had no love left for her, he wasn't trying to rekindle shit, he wasn't trying to reconcile. He needed her to get his money. Once he got his money the slut and her bastard were out of his life before the ink was dry. That's the only time a gutter snipe should be kept around. When $100 million is at stake🤭🤭.. take some lessons jpb. In every jpb story he has to continue sleeping with the sluts.. he just have to. Doesn't matter if the sluts are out here doing gang bangs, the men in jpb stories have to continue fucking/ eating them. This is a first story I read where the husband absolutely refused to fuck his slut wife. He went out and got someone while she went all around the world and yaya fucking refugees 😂😂😂😂...He didn't need no retarded story to keep her from wanting sex. He just told the slut the marriage was over, has been over for more than 2 yrs. She thought he went without sex?🤭🤭🤭.. the delusions.. did she think her pussy was special or something and her husband couldn't/wouldn't find someone else? 😂😂😂.. I think all those different cocks she was getting were putting dents in her brains.. awesome story. I would've liked to have heard from the tramp. Like why did she start this? Why did she marry him? I would've really liked to know what's she gonna do with her refugee bastard baby?🤭🤭🙃🙃

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

What a clever idea for a story. Five stars, wish I could give more.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

That was certainly original! 5 stars.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

Great story, definitely dicky expect that

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHopeabout 2 years ago

@Freakpower, Bayern, of course. I’m not necessarily a fan but the Bundesliga is so stacked in their favor.🤣

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5stars. The end saved the story. Fun little read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great concept - enjoyed the developments and ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No MC definitely not smart or empathetic.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

I like this story for the simple reason that it shows that we can never really understand the motivations that drive people's behaviors. We assume things, based on our own experiences, but unless we have lived the other person's lives, we can't tell for sure why they do the things they do. This story was an over the top comedic example, but it does point out that we don't always know everything.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

At first I'm like wtf, but the ending made it all better

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Number - You only have to add two if the first year is a leap year: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 - two leap years; 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 - one leap year. In any case, he had a 2 day cushion, 1828, so even if there were two leap years, making him need 1827 days, he's covered.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[08.09.22]

Flippin' Fantastic!

11/10!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous